Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Golden Keys To Internet Riches - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Golden Keys To Internet Riches (550 Views)

5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Get Access To Internet Marketing Training Videos & Softwares + Free Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2018
In order to make Internet wealth, you have to follow certain disciplines. You should think in a certain way and you must keep on repeating a set of profit producing guidelines— again and again and again once more. We explain in this article the seven golden keys to internet riches, enjoy as you read on.

GOLDEN KEY #1 – THE MARKET COMES FIRST

The market you sell your products or services to is more essential than the products or services you offer. The main reason people fail is on account of they invest so much time and efforts creating the perfect products without knowing whether there’s a market for what they offer. Huge mistake.
Research your market and find out what individuals want and are willing purchase. Not what you figure they may buy, not what you figure they should purchase, but rather what they’re already really spending money on.

GOLDEN KEY #2 – CREATE A SIMPLE, EASY-TO-NAVIGATE WEBSITE THAT SELLS

Do you know what the single biggest mistake that most sites make? They are NOT intended to sell. In the event that you want to strike it rich online, it’s crucial that everything on your site is geared to do a certain something and just a single something: to sell. This is one of the golden keys to internet riches. You can contact us at Akeentech to create a sellable website for you.

It doesn’t make a difference how professional your site looks, or how high your rankings are in the search engines. It doesn’t matter how much traffic you drive to your site—none of this stuff implies SHIT if your site doesn’t sell. Period.

Your site must sell, and it must do as such with laser-sharp accuracy. Once a visitor hits your site, you have just a single SHOT at making the sale. That is it. There’s no second opportunity.

GOLDEN KEY #3 – BUILD A BUSINESS, NOT A MONEYMAKER

I learned this one the most difficult way possible. I was after the quick money deals always. So I started a bunch of smaller sites ( sites), which should be “push a button and make money.”
A business has assets: a brand, products and customer lists. Those are your assets. Poor individuals focus on making money. Rich people focus on creating and building assets that make you money. Little distinction but BIG difference.

GOLDEN KEY #4 – CREATE MULTIPLE INCOME STREAMS IN ONE BUSINESS, DON’T CREATE MANY DIVERSIFIED BUSINESSES

Building multiple streams of online and offline income has been popularized by numerous financial gurus. It’s a very powerful idea. It’s basically saying, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” If one among multiple sources of income dries up, you can simply fall back on another stream of income. You stand a good chance of developing and building wealth this way.
A large number of people misunderstand this concept. For entrepreneurs, endeavoring to make profit with ten different businesses is a great disaster. It’s complete confusion. What you actually want is multiple streams of income within a SINGLE business—FOCUSED surges of income coming from a SINGLE place.

GOLDEN KEY #5 – LEVERAGE THE TIME AND RESOURCES OF OTHERS

You just have such a large number of hours in a day. Regardless of whether you don’t rest, there’s still only twenty-four hours. You will never have the capacity to work 25 hours in a single day. So how would you make more profit in your business (no matter what stage it is at present) if you have a limited time?

You should leverage the time of others.

If you need to maximize your profits, you should start outsourcing. One of the best feelings you will ever have in your life, in accordance with your business, is the point when you have learned finally to pay other individuals to do those things in your business that you don’t enjoy doing them that you can free up your time to do just those things you truly want to do.

GOLDEN KEY #6 – USE YOUR PERSONALITY TO SELL

You don't know Akeentech? The most trusted person you can do business with.

Let me give you an instance, I happen to be in so many WhatsApp groups and I see people complained daily that they are being scammed by these people selling internet data.

If I want to advertise my own data what I will just type is " Good day this is Akeentech let me be your internet data provider then I would give them my profile on NL, Twitter. Facebook, My blog etc.

Immediately they see all that they have nothing to worry about, they automatically know that I can't runaway with their money.

People work and do business with people they know, trust, and like. All of your communication with your clients should be friendly and personal. Write the way you talk. Communicate one on one, not one to many.

People believe and trust other people much more than they trust companies. Corporations are uncaring, big and unbending. On the other hand, people are caring and friendly typically.

GOLDEN KEY #7 – POSITION YOUR BUSINESS FOR AUTOMATIC GROWTH

As you develop your business, you should position your business in as many ways as could be to make money for you automatically. There is modest technology accessible to you for running and maintaining your business that is very great. Bridle this technology and utilize it to your advantage.

For instance, you can deliver valuable and important content over time with sequential auto responder messages sent to your client’s or prospect’s email inbox. Another illustration is building your mailing list 24/7 with a conspicuous opt-in box and an offer that’s compelling.

Thanks for reading this article on “the golden keys to internet riches”. Feel free to drop your comment in the comment box in case any.

Source: https://www.akeentech.com/the-7-golden-keys-to-internet-riches/
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2018
People believe and trust other people much more than they trust companies. Corporations are uncaring, big and unbending. On the other hand, people are caring and friendly typically.
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2018
If you need to maximize your profits, you should start outsourcing. 9jayes, Lalasticlala good morning
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by mindful01: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is Nice
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
It doesn’t matter how much traffic you drive to your site—none of this stuff implies poo if your site doesn’t sell. Period.
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by made4naijamusic: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by babs01(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
When you build your business you need to make money from it and that's the reason for starting a business
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by odinga1of: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is nice article, permission to share on my blog?
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by cacmatters(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is nice. Thanks op.

Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
It deserves
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
you can deliver valuable and important content over time with sequential auto responder messages sent to your client’s or prospect’s email inbox.
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2018
akeentech:
Lalasticlala have you seen this?
Re: The Golden Keys To Internet Riches by akeentech(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
cacmatters:
This is nice. Thanks op.
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Buy Vcc And Vba For Ur Paypal Act. / Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.