Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men (551 Views)

Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / This Instagram Post Will Show You How To Deal With An Over Ambitious Employee / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Halo NL i rushed down here to seek advice for a troubled mind,I'm about to start up a business and i called 4 young men and tw ladies,so we merge and do this business big,but at this early stage the young men have been very ambitious, trying to share equal rights with me in the business, note that my monies are inside and theirs are not included. I restate these gentlemen haven't added their single funds on this business,but they want to detect equal rights and shares in the business. Also note that the idea is mine also,and I'm the one that can do it,i only called them in so they can benefit from it at the long run, but this early over ambitiousness calls for concern.
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
When you say 'Partnership' it means you all have rights in the business if not equal.

So let me ask; since you contributed capital, what are they contributing to be called partners? What they contribute determines the extent to rights they have in the business. Don't give us sketchy detail to advise you on.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by captainking(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:
Halo NL i rushed down here to seek advice for a troubled mind,I'm about to start up a business and i called 4 young men and tw ladies,so we merge and do this business big,but at this early stage the young men have been very ambitious, trying to share equal rights with me in the business, note that my monies are inside and theirs are not included. I restate these gentlemen haven't added their single funds on this business,but they want to detect equal rights and shares in the business. Also note that the idea is mine also,and I'm the one that can do it,i only called them in so they can benefit from it at the long run, but this early over ambitiousness calls for concern.
Your idea.. Your funds.. Your business... He who funds a business owns the business.. Create the rules.. If they ain't down with it.. Kick them out..

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by chidekings(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
When you say 'Partnership' it means you all have rights in the business if not equal.

So let me ask; since you contributed capital, what are they contributing to be called partners? What they contribute determines the extent to rights they have in the business. Don't give us sketchy detail to advise you on.
Ur questions are spot on,OP over to you
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by NiggasInParis: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Learn how to be a Leader! learn how to be in Charge. Learn how to run things.

You may not need all these lessons as a regular person, but once/when it concerns Business you should.

Have you heard of the term CEO before? undecided Have you heard the phrase numerous times repeated severally(lol, what a tautology grin)

"we run things - things don't run when" !

Indeed you 'r letting your creation(business group) run you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:

They're friends i called to man it,we rub minds together. I feel i would need other great minds to run the sustainability of the business
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:

They're friends are called to man it,we rub minds together.
I don't get you.
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:
Sorry to say this but you sound like you can't control your life much more a business. Look at your moniker on a popular forum for Pete's sake. I would have love to give you some tips but....
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't get you.
You quoted the unmodified post
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mrblaster:
Sorry to say this but you sound like you can't control your life much more a business. Look at your moniker on a popular forum for Pete's sake. I would have love to give you some tips but....
Pls i need the advice,forget about the moniker
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:

They're friends i called to man it,we rub minds together. I feel i would need other great minds to run the sustainability of the business
fvck:

You quoted the unmodified post
I'm still trying to understand you and your choice of words.

You called four of your friends to 'man' the business. By 'man' do you mean to see to the day-to-day running of the business? If no, then what exactly do they do for you to be called partners?

Is there any agreement like the kind of rewards you're to compensate them with? These are details you should give.
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:

Pls i need the advice,forget about the moniker
Okay. Send me whatsapp chat here 07053976698
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by OldBeer: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
fvck:

You called your friends into a business you are solely funding?

Do you know that one of the lessons they teach in business schools is to keep family and friends separate from business?

I hope you know that friendship now has an expiry date.
The universe is even kind to show you a tip of the iceberg yet you are still asking questions.
That gut feeling you have is common sense trying to help you before it becomes too late.

Anyway, some people learn through experience.
So go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm still trying to understand you and your choice of words.

You called four of your friends to 'man' the business. By 'man' do you mean to see to the day-to-day running of the business? If no, then what exactly do they do for you to be called partners?

Is there any agreement like the kind of rewards you're to compensate them with? These are details you should give.

Admin right to manage the customers coming online. And there's no agreement
Re: Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men by fvck(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
OldBeer:
You called your friends into a business you are solely funding?

Do you know that one of the lessons they teach in business schools is to keep family and friends separate from business?

I hope you know that friendship now has an expiry date.
The universe is even kind to show you a tip of the iceberg yet you are still asking questions.
That gut feeling you have is common sense trying to help you before it becomes too late.

Anyway, some people learn through experience.
So go ahead.

Food for thought

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Sole Distributor In Nigeria For This Energy Drink. / Any Advice For Me: Opening A New Patent Medicine Shop / How My Bank, My Mobile Network Conspired With Armed Robbers To Fraud Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.