Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ralph D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ralph D (1143 Views)

Ralph D Opens A Small Bakery / Yul Edochie, Bianca Ojukwu, Ralph Uwazuruike Step Out Together / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ralph D by raphaeldouglas: 3:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Douglas Raphael Daniel a.k.a Ralph D was born in the year 1993 August in Bayelsa state Nigeria he grew up in the city of Port Harcourt in rivers state.
Growing up he recognised his talent as a singer who could do meaningful musics of his own from childhood. While growing up he never gave up his talent till date. Today Ralph D is one of the best rappers of all time in Nigeria signed to Tek Team Music Group #TTMG, it sounds silly but I am not the only one seeing his records.
Ralph D is keeping his reputation unlike other rappers who rap and sing at the same time but Ralph D only raps and when he is on the mic something is always different most people call him the new messiah of hip hop music In Nigeria comparing him to M.I Ababa but he refared M.I Abaga a demi god in one of his interview with @tekmedia.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ceec, Simi, Mimi Onalaja, Ini Dima-okojie At The Darling Re-launch / Omawumi Speaks On Her Controversial 'n40m' Hair To Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding / Sound Sultan Share Throwback Photo With 2face, Faze & Black Face. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.