Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. (398 Views)

@swarmz And Luis Pineda On Saturday Fight / Luis Suarez Talks About Lionel Messi And Barcelona F.C. / Should I Still Believe In Nigeria? By Mina Atimba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by uneeking(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Remember how in your childhood days, you sometimes "obtained" your junior ones, as it is called in some quarters? Yeah, you found ways to just extort them now and then, right?

That is exactly what the "football monsters" Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez have been busy doing to a poor newly arrived Yery Mina at the club's training sessions.

That much is true according the youngster who like a curious bird dared the superstars in their own area of specialization. This is exactly what happened in Yery Mina's own words: 

“When I first joined the club, I started betting with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez to generate a good atmosphere,” Mina told Bocas magazine.

“It was to see who could take the best free-kicks in training but every day I was losing 50 euros.

“And I was like, ‘What, I’m paying for these guys to go shopping!’ I had to laugh but the truth is those monsters put the ball where they want, they are great people as well as magicians.

All of that was in good faith though as the newly arrived Mina tried to look for a way to settle in to the Barca family setting after arriving  from Palmeiras in January.

More here: http://uneekomunikations.com/how-yerry-mina-lost-e50-daily-to-team-mates-lionel-messi-and-luis-suarez/

Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by uneeking(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Betting against "football monsters" Messi and Suarez! What was he expecting other than lose his bet? Hahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by decatalyst(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2018
uneeking:
Betting against "football monsters" Messi and Suarez! What was he expecting other than lose his bet? Hahaha! grin grin grin

Nah now I believe say no be every body wey get brain dey use am.

How could he have placed such a bet!

Its like a cat daring a lion to try and kill an antelope in the wild. grin

1 Like

Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by ClassRep001: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2018
decatalyst:

Nah now I believe say no be every body wey get brain dey use am.

How could he have placed such a bet!

Its like a cat daring a lion to try and kill an antelope in the wild.
slowpoke it's just 50 euros obviously they are just doing that for fun and creating more room for improvement
Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by decatalyst(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2018
ClassRep001:

slowpoke it's just 50 euros obviously they are just doing that for fun and creating more room for improvement

Obviously your sense of humor is dead and buried or it's a case of 'eyes dead and gone'!

So dimwit, skedaddle from here!
Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by ClassRep001: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2018
decatalyst:

Obviously your sense of humor is dead and buried or it's a case of 'eyes dead and gone'!

So dimwit, skedaddle from here!
Your papa
Re: How Yeryy Mina Lost €50 Daily To Team-mates Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez. by decatalyst(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
ClassRep001:

Your papa

You have issues and u lack morals!

(1) (Reply)

Quick Easy Loans / Breaking: I Dont Need The Igbos To Become President In 2023 Okorocha Brags / OMG! Is She For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.