Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections (6488 Views)

SDP Seeks Court Order To Nullify Oni's Candidacy In Ekiti Poll / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by hardywaltz(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2018
erosimo:

My entire generation are dull and dimwitted

Now I understand why u are the way u are grin grin tongue
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Aguata1stson(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Even SDP already has factions
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by RoaringLion11(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Omisore as an aspirant in Osun is just a waste of time...
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by kanyebaba1(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:
Aregbe and Tinubu at work. They will surely fail. Omisore faction is the genuine SDP. These people with no grassroots politics are just their for their own pockets. They know omisore is the only opposition that can tackle and challenge them thereby looking for way to stop him. May God save osun from these Aregbese and Tinubu

Omisore that has contested every governorship election since 2003 and lost even with pdp in power. Omisore that did not attract any single project to ife in 8yrs as chiarman of senate appropriation commitee. Omisore who spoilt the road from opa to osu in d name of dualisation and chopped all d money with the previous king, without doing anything. Even if he is the only candidate. sef, he wont win. I still say it that PDP lost the opportunity to win this election the day they rigged primary for adeleke to win. The other guy would have won with his popularity and people saw him as a fresh face in osun politics. They were ready to vote enmasse just to rid d state for aregbesola. As it is now, APC is already celebrating. Pdp rigged as they felt adeleke will be able to provide money to bribe the electorate, but how much can he spend to counter federal might? So sad, my state.
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by erosimo(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2018
hardywaltz:

An idiot for real grin grin tongue

Go and die.
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:
Aregbe and Tinubu at work. They will surely fail. Omisore faction is the genuine SDP. These people with no grassroots politics are just their for their own pockets. They know omisore is the only opposition that can tackle and challenge them thereby looking for way to stop him. May God save osun from these Aregbese and Tinubu

You are sounding like an unintelligent dude...so APC would leave pdp and be having headache on sup, smh...i am from ife,omisore will not come third in this coming election.....majority of people here are not even taking him serious again.......
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2018
kanyebaba1:

Omisore that has contested every governorship election since 2003 and lost even with pdp in power. Omisore that did not attract any single project to ife in 8yrs as chiarman of senate appropriation commitee. Omisore who spoilt the road from opa to osu in d name of dualisation and chopped all d money with the previous king, without doing anything. Even if he is the only candidate. sef, he wont win. I still say it that PDP lost the opportunity to win this election the day they rigged primary for adeleke to win. The other guy would have won with his popularity and people saw him as a fresh face in osun politics. They were ready to vote enmasse just to rid d state for aregbesola. As it is now, APC is already celebrating. Pdp rigged as they felt adeleke will be able to provide money to bribe the electorate, but how much can he spend to counter federal might? So sad, my state.
Bro, your head dey thr......i am from ife, majority of pple are not taking omisore serious again....any time his campaign vehicles are passing by,na laugh pple dey laugh him........
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2018
kanyebaba1:

i hope you have your pvc before you start narrating your epistles here. in grassroots sector, omisore still has structure in his senatorial zone. i know dey talk much cos' i have my pvc. i know what is on ground, so don't tell me what is not here.
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by oladimejiidowu6(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:

So if you and your wife disagree its Aregbesola and Tinubu that cause it?
If you have malarial it Aregebesola and Tinubu that send Mosquito to bite you abi
When Omisore ran away from PDP to SDP its Aregesola that sent him out
KONTINUE O KARE OMO
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Zico5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yinkagbo:

You are sounding like an unintelligent dude...so APC would leave pdp and be having headache on sup, smh...i am from ife,omisore will not come third in this coming election.....majority of people here are not even taking him serious again.......
If u are from ife and u are rooting for candidates from Ede or any other town then u need to ask ur mum some questions if truly u are not a bastard. omisore I know has upper hand over Aregbese candidate or that dancer with no certificate. U need to reason very well unless if the deplorable state of ife road and other infrastructure suit u. U are somehow to me

1 Like

Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by 0balufonlll: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:

If u are from ife and u are rooting for candidates from Ede or any other town then u need to ask ur mum some questions if truly u are not a bastard. omisore I know has upper hand over Aregbese candidate or that dancer with no certificate. U need to reason very well unless if the deplorable state of ife road and other infrastructure suit u. U are somehow to me

cool cool
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:

You are really mumu.......omisore has been in money since I was in primary school,now I graduated ten years ago....bro, can you tell me what omisore did for ife, except the mushroom microfinance bank and guess house that he is calling hotel that he built just before he contested for last governor.......you that is not bastard is it your ogogoro drinking dad or bitch mother that did those roads that aregbesola did in ife....
I know you are not from ife, you are just one of those bastard son that his mother brought his pregnancy from no where down to ife.....because if not you would have known that it was aregbe that fixed these roads mentioned below and not your stupid omisore who collected FG money for dualization of Mayfair to osu road but eventual spoil the road without doing anything

1-road beside ibtc to Saint David's to eleyele...
2-road from element junction to parakin
3-ajegunle road to igboya
4-iyana igboya road to odi olorun to oni ilare
5-ola olu road to eluere
6-seminary road
7-olasode road
8-oke ogbor road
9-akindoyin road joining parakin road
10-bambibayo joining parakin road
11-lokore road
12-road opposite lokore that latter join oke ogbor road

13-ondo road.... That is federal government road was done by areggbe....

Your stupid omisore was senator for good many years without doing anything at the ondo road.....i guess you don't know how bad the road was before aregbe did it,if not you won't be here shouting omisore and calling your mum bitch and your dad stupid man for running away after impregnation that bitch you calling mother.....
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i hope you have your pvc before you start narrating your epistles here. in grassroots sector, omisore still has structure in his senatorial zone. i know dey talk much cos' i have my pvc. i know what is on ground, so don't tell me what is not here.

My friend, You are here again running mouth after you boasted that pdp would win ekiti hands down...... Lol
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Zico5(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yinkagbo:

You are really mumu.......omisore has been in money since I was in primary school,now I graduated ten years ago....bro, can you tell me what omisore did for ife, except the mushroom microfinance bank and guess house that he is calling hotel that he built just before he contested for last governor.......you that is not bastard is it your ogogoro drinking dad or bitch mother that did those roads that aregbesola did in ife....
I know you are not from ife, you are just one of those bastard son that his mother brought his pregnancy from no where down to ife.....because if not you would have known that it was aregbe that fixed these roads mentioned below and not your stupid omisore who collected FG money for dualization of Mayfair to osu road but eventual spoil the road without doing anything

1-road beside ibtc to Saint David's to eleyele...
2-road from element junction to parakin
3-ajegunle road to igboya
4-iyana igboya road to odi olorun to oni ilare
5-ola olu road to eluere
6-seminary road
7-olasode road
8-oke ogbor road
9-akindoyin road joining parakin road
10-bambibayo joining parakin road
11-lokore road
12-road opposite lokore that latter join oke ogbor road

13-ondo road.... That is federal government road was done by areggbe....

Your stupid omisore was senator for good many years without doing anything at the ondo road.....i guess you don't know how bad the road was before aregbe did it,if not you won't be here shouting omisore and calling your mum bitch and your dad stupid man for running away after impregnation that bitch you calling mother.....

Just say this in oja ife or Moore and then see if ur head will not be used at Oke mogun. It's a pity I don't know u I would have exposed u so that ife youth can destroy ur bastard father house. Ode oshi, probably Aregbe has been giving u token or feeding ur useless father that's making u to brag like this. Ur father must be an illiterate if not he would have seen how poverty is ravishing civil servants. u need orientation cos u can never teach me about Aregbese, I know everything going on in ife. Omo ale ife.
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yinkagbo:

My friend, You are here again running mouth after you boasted that pdp would win ekiti hands down...... Lol
lol i didn't boast please, i only said that prof eleka will win. prof win but the results of poll was changed over night. why is inec compromised at this stage ?why??

1 Like

Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by asheyorinitemi: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
na the same problem omisore and atiku get. not sure either can win the sit they both vying for
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Zico5:

Just say this in oja ife or Moore and then see if ur head will not be used at Oke mogun. It's a pity I don't know u I would have exposed u so that ife youth can destroy ur bastard father house. Ode oshi, probably Aregbe has been giving u token or feeding ur useless father that's making u to brag like this. Ur father must be an illiterate if not he would have seen how poverty is ravishing civil servants. u need orientation cos u can never teach me about Aregbese, I know everything going on in ife. Omo ale ife.

You started insulting my parent, I gave it back to u,and u want to die.... Can you see what I am saying....most of my friends are from omisore family both male and female...infact my uncle married from the family...all these pple never show sign of desperation that thr son must be governor by fire by force...i guess u are unemployed youth working for omisore... ife youth are not criminal, it's obvious you just expose and show your yash to public to see that you are not from ife but a criminal brought from God knows where......pple have been calling omisore criminal, you just proved it that he is criminal... Lol... Instead of you to argue with fact and counter what I have said earlier you are showing the world that omisore supporters are criminal like thr boss........ Lol....... I am not a politician and I am not benefiting from any of them...when I see a spade I call it a spade... I am not a bias man...my aunt was counselor under pdp during oyinlola regime...they did nothing in ife than to embezzle money....if any opposition would win APC not omisore.. Those with bright future in politics that can be governor from ife are wale ladipo,segun fanibe,omilaj, Astoria...not your omiosre..Gbam......
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol i didn't boast please, i only said that prof eleka will win. prof win but the results of poll was changed over night. why is inec compromised at this stage ?why??

One love my broda.....we still have score to settle comes Sept 22...hope you know?
Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yinkagbo:

One love my broda.....we still have score to settle comes Sept 22...hope you know?
hmmmm let me come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Osun SDP Seeks Nullification Of Omisore’s Candidacy, Congress Elections by Yinkagbo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm let me come and be going.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

About The Presidential Election On Saturday. / Okonjo-iweala Is World Bank’s Second Highest Paid Official, Says Report . / SPANCO BPO Services Ltd Employees Spill Into The Streets........in Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.