Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After (25598 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / 24 Yrs After, Nigerian Former Aircraft Cleaner Becomes A Captain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ajl: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
deepwater:
Wonderful

I have seen many cooks and stewards that eventually became OIMs and Drillers.

Unfortunately, they all went back home when the rigs left

2015/16 We would never forget ...........

Hi, could you.educate us more on your point. I suspect it's oil and gas industry.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by SageTravels: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is lovely
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by adeoba2008(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one does not look like someone that has the basics of flying a plane. His CPL and PPL licences needs be confiscated.

Are out the one to do that? Bad belle will soon kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by killuminati(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
ajahinnousa:
what is this one saying
inyamiri ne kai ko?

Ja'iri cry
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Nelson247: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one does not look like someone that has the basics of flying a plane. His CPL and PPL licences needs be confiscated.
people like you are those who dont evn have a dream of what they want to become not to talk of pursuing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ajl: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
GiftEnya:
Hi everyone..

This is my final year project in school..

I crave your indulgence to please click on the link below and answer the questions.. I need 10k responses.. I am not asking for silver nor gold but this. Thanks and God bless you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfoLix7qh68hK2clkPY0NiYiO7O8QH2NQVn1QMUSYOsloWF0Q/viewform

Hello, if you want to get people to assist you complete a survey, most especially if it's for a school project, you have to say more than just stating that "this is my final year project". It's good to state the goal of the project and why it is important that we help you complete the survey. Just want to educate you. And it's coming from one who has completed education related project at the highest level possible. Take this home. I will complete the survey hoping you will use the advice.

*After checking your survey, i have the feeling that it may not be for a school project and you are probably not honest by stating it does. The question does not portray this. Look like one who is trying to come up with an online betting platform. I may be wrong in my assumption though.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by cytell56: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
winkmart:
A former aircraft cleaner identified as Mohammed Abubakar has been lauded and celebrated by his employer after he got his Fourth Bar and on the path to become a Captain.

Mohammed, according to a tweet posted on twitter by his company, started his career with them 24 years ago as an aircraft cleaner.

The company tweeted:

He Joined the Aviation industry 24years ago as Aircraft Cleaner. Today He is getting the Fourth Bar to becoming a CAPTAIN. Congratulations Mohammed Abubakar from all of us @AirAzman

The post has since gone viral and so many Nigerians have reacted to the success story of Mohammed with many being of the opinion that it could only be attributed to the man's doggedness and if every Nigerian can emulate him, the country will be a better place.

See some reactions below:

Wow... from Aircratf cleaner you said? This is the kind of inspirational stories I love to hear. Congratulations Captain Muhammad Abubakar.

A user took the achievement as a motivation for himself and hope to fly someday too:

This is inspirational, especially for me. No matter how long it takes, you can still fulfill your dreams. I'll fly someday too . thanks for the encouragement!

Another one:

Very inspiring. Consistency and dedication are the key words here.

https://lailasnews.com/former-aircraft-cleaner-set-to-become-captain-after-getting-4th-bar/

I'm life, nothing is impossible
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by chiedozie198100: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
ajahinnousa:
what is this one saying

leadership you mean? lol

well, we can see how much of a leadership skill you guys have, as you pilot the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nelson247:

people like you are those who dont evn have a dream of what they want to become not to talk of pursuing it.
Sorry son, me and your papa no be mates at all and we ain't in the same league.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by EliteMike(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
bobokeshington:
grass to grace
Just my point meanwhile you can check my signature
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by billibod: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You can tell all that just by his looks? Do you have any facts to back your claim?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by justtoodark: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
nigeria is a special country....where a ex dictator can become president,where a ex cleaner can become a pilot.....
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by classicfrank4u(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
nd so??so dy wnt him to stil be a cleaner even afta 24yrz undecided
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mohammed Abubarka... this name sound familiar abeg Op tell me which airline he fly their Aeroplane because I dont want to die young... I can't trust my life in hand of a terrorist... My people watch out for plane crash in week time
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by kuntakuntee86: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wahoo that's fantastic love that keep it up
cheesy
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by pally123: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
decatalyst:

If u no get something reasonable to talk, shut up or I shut you up.
No mind am. Na Nwamaikpe wannabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by cacmatters(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
The power of vision and focus.

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Myself2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You think you know more about the basic requirements for issuance of PPL & CPL than those guys @ licensing department of NCAA ?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Rajosh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
killuminati:
Hausa, we too much.
Handsomeness Leadership Popularity and Brainy
lol. Hausa Amaka as the Igbos would say.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Rajosh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
NwaAmaikpe wannabe. Amaikpe is funny, you're not.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by KDmafia: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Almaiga: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You no well cool

Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by AnanseK(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

And who are you?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Ibrahim505(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
I find the news very inspiring as it motivates me to keep working towards my childhood dream as I read it Hausa version at https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/07/wani-da-ya-fara-aiki-kamfanin-jiragen.html
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by Frankicent(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You'll a fool at your age you still posting rubbish
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by justflow1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
killuminati:
shey dem dey read episode again?

You dey read season movies? shocked

I think say na only me see am, na epistle e wan talk
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by killuminati(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
justflow1:

I think say na only me see am, na epistle e wan talk
lol yeah. He must be high off burukkutu.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by chubinwa(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
livinus009:
One must be a University graduate or at least an ND holder to work as an Aircraft Cleaner in Nigeria.. So if he's being given CPL or PPL certificate then he's worth it because he would have gone through all the necessary courses
Crap
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by ppotter(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What's the different between an idiot and a foolish person? Find the answer and take one that suit you.

Haters!
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by amakablessing(f): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hard work pays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom / Can Someone Access Their Pension Funds Before Official Retirement Age / Female Boss or Male Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.