Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos (35557 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Gunmen Attack Wedding Guests In Kaduna, Kill Policemen, Others. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by Almaiga: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
IPOB's again. cool

Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by satelliteDISH(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
and you that was here to quote him, what exactly are you doing here? You seem to notice he is always here... How jobless can you be?

brotherly, u don't have to compare her with me.

the instances are different.

I always come online to read the news when I am on break or have closed from work. l sometimes contributes to the topic on discuss.

but her own case is that she keeps a vigil on new topics by refreshing the NEW tab every 60seconds of her life by commenting on every thread on nairaland all round the clock 24/7.

the best u can do for her is to advice her rather than attack me.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by omojesu202(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Randy100:
I have never seen a female armed robber. I want to have an encounter with one.

careful what u wished for, cuz u might just have it.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by omojesu202(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:

I always come online to read the news when I am on break or have closed from work. l sometimes contributes to the topic on discuss.

but her own case is that she keeps a vigil on new topics by refreshing the NEW tab every 60seconds of her life by commenting on every thread on nairaland all round the clock 24/7.

hahaha... every 60 sec. that's the height of joblessness. well, people do that but later after making their mark they'll get tired. it's a matter of time
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by marttol: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:
chasing after the wind. all is vanity.
only from people will like your comment, cos they don't wanna believe it's all vanity.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
satelliteDISH:

if you follow the person closely, you'll notice that that person is self employed an is usually online to advertise his or her services.
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
They are in trouble
Re: 2 Female Armed Robbers Arrested In Kogi Along With Others. Photos by FaceThem: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Too Many bad news in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malcolm Mide-Madariola Stabbed To Death In London / Daniel Owolo, Covenant University N180M Fraud: What Actually Transpired / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.