Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers (882 Views)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers by FemiFemola: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Afrobeats legend Femi Kuti has denied ever sleeping with underage women, but admitted to having sexual relations with his dancers.

The allegations came out after Femi and sister Yeni Kuti lambasted his bassist Andrew Aghedo, who absconded in the United States.

In response, an Instagram user who identified himself as Solomon Idowu retorted to their posts, claiming that the band members weren’t paid as well as Femi claimed. He also accused him of having sex with his dancers and underage girls.

Femi responded to the claims, denying that he’d ever owed anybody money.

He added: “I sleep with underage girls? He’s sick. But don’t take my word for it. He should produce one police report or case file of such case. Parents could have made noise if you say police covered it up, they could have gone public.

“We never employ underage persons, male or female. Standard.”

He continued: “I sleep/slept with my dancers, none of his business. Tonia dances for me, we’ve been together for over 10 years. We have a daughter together. No secret, none of his business.”

Source: https://www.concaholic.com/news/femi-kuti-admits-to-sleeping-with-his-dancers-denies-child-sex-allegations/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers by Kharol1234: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2018
hmmm and tonia dances to ur tune on top bed

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers by Donald95(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Like father like son. Aids right now

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Admits To Sleeping With His Dancers by zainabicy: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2018
That's why I always use one kind eye to look at all this Instagram twerkers and all this musicians backup dancers...

wink wink wink

My people say when a woman goes to do business with a man who has 6 wives, don't be surprised when she becomes the 7th one.

I'm not saying all of them are ******, but it's closer to them

embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I'm Also His Hardworking Manager - Jada Polloc / Davido Gifts Self Early Birthday Gift As He Acquires A Neck Piece From Icebox / Mr. P Share Amazing Weekend Moment With His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.