Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police (27425 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Duncan Mighty Reacts To Beating His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by EBMedia: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM0LpV5wD5s

Portable Admits To Beating Up His Former Signee Who Reported Him To Police

Nigerian singer, Portable has said that the boy he beat up that went to write a petition against him, was his apprentice, IGBERETV reports.

Men of the Ogun state police command stormed his bar on Tuesday to pick him up but he resisted arrest, saying they did not have a warrant. The police later disclosed that they received a petition against the singer and had invited him over for questioning over five times but he ignored them. The police command said after securing a warrant, they went to pick him up from his bar but he resisted arrest.

His former signee, Manny Monie, in a video posted online, revealed he was the one who wrote the petition to the police against the singer. According to Monie, the petition was written in December last year and that efforts to get Portable to come for questioning proved abortive.

’I was the one that wrote the petition against portable. It is not today we wrote the petition. We wrote it since December last year. The police have tried their possible best. They did not want his name to ‘spoil’ online so they invited him over. They gave him at least three months to say his own side of the story. He beat me, assaulted me, seized my property , made false allegations against me online.'', Monie said

Reacting to the video by his former signee, Portable accused Manny Monie of being a fraudster. He said Monie was his apprentice and that he indeed assaulted Monie. He said beating up his apprentice is not something the police should get involved in.

That boy wey I beat, he’s my boy. I’m a boss to him. Oga go beat apprentice na? That one no mean say make Police come say make dem come arrest you. This boy is my boy. He’s into Yahoo [Internet fraud]. I advised him to quit but he still dey do the scam dey go. Then I pursued him. I beat him. I flogged him. Now you want to arrest me because of I flogged him? He come to write a petition about me, about a celebrity superstar. He’s a Yahoo boy. Yahoo boy came to lay a complaint. He write petition about superstar celebrity. My work is legit. I do music for a living. I no fear anybody, na only God I fear,” he said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqaTMRcNg9p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by JasonScoolari: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
‘’That boy wey I beat, he’s my boy. I’m a boss to him. Oga go beat apprentice na? That one no mean say make Police come say make dem come arrest you.”

Just like the useless MC Oluomo and Naira Marley, this foolish rascal has no respect for anyone... To them, they're bigger than even Sanwo-Olu as long as they support APC and in the good books of Tinubu.

Just look at the silly excuse he is giving to the police for assaulting his worker.

I won't be surprised if he walks away with this and goes to the vocal booth to drop another Truckload of bullshit as usual...

They pamper and worship Touts over there.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by shuttox: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
I no like this Man that lives in zoo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by nairalander2020(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
People the upgrade when the get money but this one still the live him former life...

20 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Reelmii: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Violence master....na people wey dey reason am i blame

3 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by raskymonojendor: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
This dude. He confessed to the crime of assault. Atleast he spoke the truth grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
l am borntosmoke, I was born to smoke. zazuuu my role model!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by sylve11: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
See face! sad cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Racoon(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
A grossly irresponsible and tyrannical rascal bred by the government of the day.Imagine this substance abusers claiming he worked for the government of the day hence gives him the power to cause human rights abuses.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by nony43(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
I am a Baboon, I live in the Zoo, Zahzoo. Hahahaha. The content of the year should go to Portable . Him and Speed Darlington de give me joy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by iCauseTrouble: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
His sins are forgiven since he works for APC and Knows Tinubu grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by babz11(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Short of word

1 Like

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Jimbadly: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin This man is not mentally alright. No difference between him and a raving mad man. So arrogant, so crude, so uncultured.

The police should do their job and arrest him. Imagine the idi0t does not see anything wrong in assaulting an adult. He sees himself as superstar yet behaves like a lout. Has he ever heard that Davido beat Mayorkun or that Don Jazzy flogged Boy Spice or Ayra Starr?

Typical tout!

20 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by inoki247: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol he say Oga go beat him apprentice shey na Tailor or Mechanic the boy go learn...

9 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Heroicvic(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Is there no enough manpower to get him arrested?
If na protesters police go kit up like they're prep for martial

Why are we so lawless in this country ffs🤦

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by kamez(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
But the same portable wrote a petition to the same Nigerian police when he and his sister were assaulted abi?

Same police that he was screaming and resisting arrest because now he is the victim

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Pusyiter(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
.......and Nairaland made it a Front page?
Nairaland, oti lo
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by iamoyindamola(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Aust1n(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Nawa ooo.. Una dn turn this country into another lawless state oo… For this century you assault person dey boast about it. Sometimes I ask myself are we developing or deteriorating? Things wey person no go hear far back you get impunity dey boast about am.😒😒😒🤔🤔🤔

10 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Lanretoye(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Take this babooo to the zooo.

1 Like

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by fistonati(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Idaamu adugbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Lightened: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
RIP to English

2 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Gudguyonly: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Who signs with Portable?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by ZombieSlayer1: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Just like the useless MC Oluomo and Naira Marley, this foolish rascal has no respect for anyone... To them, they're bigger than even Sanwo-Olu as long as they support APC and in the good books of Tinubu.

Just look at the silly excuse he is giving to the police for assaulting his worker.

I won't be surprised if he walks away with this and goes to the vocal booth to drop another Truckload of bullshit as usual...

Very true. Look how they've been insulting the afenifere leader because he chose to stand on the side of truth.

Anyways, this Portable guy makes me laugh

2 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by Kobicove(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
You can take the hoodrat out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the hoodrat! grin

3 Likes

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by IpobAntidote: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Some are worshiping IPOB terrorists and unknown gunmen in their evil enclave. Nadiot Cownu and Simon are their GODS. Go figure.
They say sit at home, and they will remain indoors until commanded to go back out. It sounds like real slavery.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police by ZombieSlayer1: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2023
nony43:
I am a Baboon, I live in the Zoo, Zahzoo. Hahahaha. The content of the year should go to Portable . Him and Speed Darlington de give me joy.
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.... aswear the two of them na craze men

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) / Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" / Ini Edo Rocks N900k D&G Embellished Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.