Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight (36823 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by dominique(f): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Nategaoo:
I think she is telling the truth. He jumped out himself. How can a female successfully push a grown man out of the window herself?

If he jumped, he wouldn't have landed head first. He was most likely pushed

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Aystarz: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The girl is not at fault at all.. She deserves to be freed.

Shut your mouth up and read that story again . Its a two sided coin. Why must you Nigerians always point out a culprit anytime there's a tragedy as if a dead man can be faultless as to what led to his demise? Go and watch a thousands ways to die on Sony max and see how people die like chickens due to negligence and carelessness. Well who can I blame when there's nothing like forensics in this country.

LOL @ 1000 ways to die. The way Sonymax dey broadcast that show these days ehn... Na almost on perpetual repeat .

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by nazablossom(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
What a tragedy. The lady has a point though, if he was pushed out of the window how come the window is not cracked?. Another scenario is that he was carried by two people and thrown out or he jumped by himself.She really need a good lawyer to get out of this mess.

This checking of phone cause more harm than good. Rest in peace young man.

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Ikem11(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Ask yourself the same question ,how do youalso know the lady in question is guilty? The police doesn't have any tangible department to carryout investigations. I only pity her because shell join the bandwagon of Nigerian criminals in jail due to unsolved crimes. Nigerian police is that so far a person dies in your custody or you're a witness to it then you're guilty. I have a friend whose girlfriend died from natural causes in their home years ago. No examinations were carried out, no investigation, they charged him to court. He couldn't get a good lawyer he ended up in jail and he's still there till today. Almost ten years now. This was a girl he intended getting married to about 3 weeks before her demise. The whole system is a huge joke.
We both saying same thing. Her story can't get her acquitted cos her story doesn't add up... In western countries simple medical procedures will show if the guy willingly jump or was pushed cos the force of landing will show.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by 10kbelow: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Wait did he die Asin was he sitting on the window or is there no kiss kiss ayam confused sef measure the height of the window how the guy use fly comot abi them de fight i no understand...Too bad shaa
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by walepinna(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
dazzlingd:

Thunder fire you there grin
I was actually following thinking ponran was a new word

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by RevenGeMission: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

2) No burglary for the window ''

That landlord should be arrested asap, like who build houses these days without burglary

Only sensible comment i was looking for , Nigerians don't ask obvious questions

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nightmareo07: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
queenbetsy:
Why argue with a man in the first place?? undecided

If he says charcoal is now white, agree with him even though you know it has always been black. cheesy

If you decide to exchange words with YOUR man, he knows you can produce more insultive words and so might be provoked to
hurt you. Families and friends will still blame you. tongue
If she had given him the phone, do you think that DRUNK man will CLEARLY see whatever is concealed in it?? grin grin grin
To those saying that she's not at fault, well... That's her own side of the story. I don't trust her explanations...
Let me just laugh at this lady sha grin

From ur face I can tell u are a Yoruba gal.
Yoruba gals are ugly but their ugliness is kinda hot! smiley
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by RevenGeMission: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
xxolisexx:
choi, see face like d woman that usually comes to my area nd drop sacrifice at one of the t-junctions, d dey i go catch d prsn i swear she must chop the sacrifice, imagine killing one full goat at the junction inside this buhari regime,

The gods are hungry too now , someone has to provide grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by kingthreat(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Poor guy. Now your evil girlfriend is admitting that you committed suicide. who go defend you now?
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Dollabiz: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Tables turn women are now more violent and abusing men in this century
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Born2Breed(f): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2018
That girl is lying. He cant just jump from the window and how come there is no burglary.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by chukslawrence(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
she will now enter prison. because of
Mr Dickson!

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by queenbetsy(f): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

From ur face I can tell u are a Yoruba gal.
Yoruba gals are ugly but their ugliness is kinda hot! smiley
from your words, I can decipher that you're my big bro from the south. Well, I'm glad I'm ugly with my natural face. Even if your girl uses crayons on her face, she'll still be ugly. Go and argue with your traditional chiefs.. tongue

Na joke I dey joke oh grin grin

Btw... Welcome to NL wink
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2018
AreaFada2:
Only God knows the truth.
Why even search her phone? If no more trust just move on.

shouldnt you instead say that if a woman wants to cheat then she shouldnt be in a r/ship (or at least let the man know she is a wh0re instead of pretending she is his one and only)?!

btw: that babe knows the truth....whether she tells it or not is another issues entirely.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by chiommy123(f): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2018
chukslawrence:
Mr Dickson!
lord have mercy
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Btruth: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
...why will this guy have himself killed now? It's obvious that the lady did not love him at all.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Only sensible comment i was looking for , Nigerians don't ask obvious questions

Gbam
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Caseless: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Where's cococandy sef? I've missed that woman.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by KingMicky3286: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Magichand:
A Lagos-based hair stylist who was trying to prevent her boyfriend from accessing her phone has done the unthinkable after allegedly pushing her man from the window of a storey building.
A young lady who allegedly pushed her boyfriend from a window of a storey building in Ajagbandi area of Lagos, while trying to prevent him from searching through her phone, has been arrested by Police operatives in the state.
According to a reports, the deceased identified as Wilson Henry, had his neck and complete spinal cord broken as he landed on the fence of the building before resting on the septic tank. He died three days later at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH in Ikeja.
It was gathered that the suspect, Adaugona Esu, a hair stylist was living in a self-contained room on Origa street with her boyfriend, until he traveled outside the country in July 2017, and along the line, she started dating the deceased, who neigbours said usually spent days with her in the apartment before leaving.
However, tragedy struck on July 13, 2018, after neigbours said they heard the usual banters from the lovers’ apartment, which was followed by shout of help from the suspect, and out of concern, some of the neighbours banged on the door and in the process, forced it open, to rescue Ada, as she was popularly called.
There was however allegation that one of the male tenants who entered the apartment, assisted Ada to throw Henry out of the window.
As at the time of filing this report, occupants of the story building had fled their homes for fear of being arrested, while the Police are said to be trailing the male tenant said to have assisted in throwing Henry out of the window.
Meanwhile, speaking to to a correspondent in an interview with the suspect, she denied pushing Henry out of the window, insisting rather that he jumped out himself.
She said: “He came in drunk that night and wanted to collect my phone to search it but I refused. As I was struggling the phone with him, he started beating me and I shouted for help.
“At a point, I could not shout any more. When the door was forced opened by neigbours who came to my rescue, Henry ran into the bedroom and jumped out of the window.
“I did not push him. If I did, there would have been cracks on the window. He had jumped out of the window before Roy (the fleeing tenant) did not push Henry.
“He actually jumped out because he was afraid of Roy. I did not know he was injured until I rushed to the back yard and found him on the ground, unable to move. I carried him on my back to Crown Hospital from where his skull was stitched.
“But he could not move any part of his body as he complained of not having any feeling, even when the doctor pierced him with a needle.
“From there he was referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LASUTH, where he died three days later”.

https://zenithnaija.com/tragedy-as-lady-allegedly-pushes-her-boyfriend-out-of-the-window-during-fight-over-phone/

So someone was dying for this woman. Even if she removes her clothes infront of me, my John Thomas will not stand up to greet her.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What are you saying? That's very possible. Read the story well again and you'll realize its a two sided coin. Not every tragedy means that the victim is faultless. Remember he was drunk..

You are guilty of what you charge the other of
How do you know he was drunk?
Cos there was no autopsy report, you are going by what the accused said - that he was drunk
We have no way of knowing this, or do we? Well, just saying
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by AreaFada2: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

shouldnt you instead say that if a woman wants to cheat then she shouldnt be in a r/ship (or at least let the man know she is a wh0re instead of pretending she is his one and only)?!

btw: that babe knows the truth....whether she tells it or not is another issues entirely.

Well the guy is the one who is now dead and the lady will continue to live. She might even go free if connected. One has to look after himself or herself. This advice is now for the living.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2018
Simplep:
I dnt bliv dis story one bit
I tink d lady is telling d truth,how ill she jst throw a human being out of d fence,na so d guy small?

I hope you say the same thing when a man kill his girlfriend and say the girlfriend was beating him and she also killed herself

Sentiments will never allow nairaland females to think properly.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What are you saying? That's very possible. Read the story well again and you'll realize its a two sided coin. Not every tragedy means that the victim is faultless. Remember he was drunk..

Failed attempt at sacarsm.

May you encounter what that young man encountered in Jesus name.

A male parading in a female account to gain likes.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2018
nazablossom:
What a tragedy. The lady has a point though, if he was pushed out of the window how come the window is not cracked?. Another scenario is that he was carried by two people and thrown out or he jumped by himself.She really need a good lawyer to get out of this mess.

This checking of phone cause more harm than good. Rest in peace young man.

She's not getting out..
Even with a SAN she must serve some years.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well the guy is the one who is now dead and the lady will continue to live.

whats your point?! does that make her actions of cheating any better? should men just shut up and let mad women play them, simply because this unfortunate one died while trying to know what kind of wh0re she was?

She might even go free if connected.

possibly, but it certainly doesnt change the facts at hand.

One has to look after himself or herself. This advice is now for the living.

you will never be able to prevent mad people for doing insane act, but also you certainly should never sweep under the rug suspicions you may have in your life, and instead ALWAYS do what you believe is RIGHT
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by cyprex: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Don't worry Ada, the world will give you more support than you will ever need.
You sure will go free because you are a woman.
one of those endangered species is gone, does it matter?
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Shegzy8(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Am confused ooo!

1) why will a lady push a man I guessed the man hasn't eaten for days no stamina.... Shiooorrr

2) No burglary for the window That landlord should be arrested asap, like who build houses these days without burglary

3) Adaugona Esu Ipob are aggressive in behavior. Let her serve life imprisonment with hard labor

I guess he wasn't expecting her to push him...probably he was beside the window then she shoved him or tried restraining him from checking her phone

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Elder001:

Failed attempt at sacarsm.

May you encounter what that young man encountered in Jesus name.

A male parading in a female account to gain likes.. SMH
Your wife don cook you ogbono today? Post the pics make we see.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2018
obrigado080:
If the woman was killed, FAKE feminists would have flooded this thread with their usual "domestic violence" rants.

Now it is the man that was killed, they are mute...

#NdiOshi

Good bless u ma broda.... I dont know the kind of thunder that will blast them.. Is it fried or boiled?
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by nams77: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2018
chloride6:
Small girl with big God
You could have used god instead of using the name of the Almighty.
Re: Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight by Gkemz: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2018
She's a bloody liar. Just because the dead could no longer defend himself, she now accuses him of jumping out of the window while struggling with her. No sane man whether drunk or not will jump from a storey building without having a second thought.
She deserves to be sent to dungeon with no access to air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.