Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lng Sample Test In Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lng Sample Test In Here (2400 Views)

Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos / Lng Recruitment Details / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lng Sample Test In Here by habeeb2603(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hi guys, hope you are preparing well for d LNG test, just remember to talk about wit GOD. Anyway I heard the test can be categorised as shown below.
1.verbal reasoning (25 min)
2.personell bartery( 40 question 7 minutes)
3. numeric/quanititative (35 quetion 35 minutes)
4. personell bartery (50 question 10 min)
So it's more of a speed test thing,
I also got a test sample used by LNG so it's in here as an attachment (in PDF format) there are two different test samples. since only 200kb can attacted u will have check my other post.

Wish us all the best!!!

Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by habeeb2603(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
the 2nd attachment in here

Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by tryme: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hi,

Did you just sit for the test lately? Were these replicas of the questions you met there?

Thanks a lot for the files.

Cheers
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by cutey23: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2007
i wrote mine today, its basically those verbal critical reasoning questions that have 3 options. A)True, B)False C)Can not say. Then the Personnel Test Battery which are two papers and the Numerical reasoning test. Pls,, note that the numerical is in form of graphs, i ws earlier told it was like quantitative and i didnt pay attention to the graphs when i was practicing but it ended up being the graph questions. They are cheap but as evryone says, its the time. good luck evryone. they say they will contact in 6 weeks. pray for us all,
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by haatrop: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
is it late to apply now.just heard bout it now
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by habeeb2603(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
i only got those as samples as to what to expect not what they ve bin givin others,
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by karaye: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
pls can any body help with GTB test format
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by GeeDee: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2007
wat does dis personnel bartery really mean
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by seniorak47(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hi all in the house. Please, is there someone in the house who wrote or know another who did the LNG test on friday 30/3/2007? My inquiry is meant to elicit information on the discipline vis-a-vis the nature of the test! Don't get me wrong. I am aware that to date, there has been at least 2 types of tests administered (with or without technical stuffs). I am not from an engineering background and scared of facing such possible engineering related assessment which might work against me. Thanx while I expect a response soon. You may wish to reply to senior4real@yahoo.co.uk or post online for the benefit of those who might be in similar dilemma. Bye ciaoooooooooooo
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by essojay(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2007
I got two letters for the NLNG test; the first was slated for Abuja, 8.00am, ICC and got the second about a week after in which the venue was changed to lagos, Eko hotels and suites same time. i travelled from Anambra to lagos to write the test only to be told that the second letter was a mistake that i've to go back to Abuja. its so painful as i have to write the test on tuesday and my NYSC clearance for the month is also in that week. anyways, i need your prayers so my travelling to abuja tommorow wouln't be in vain.

Thanks for that prayer. ONE LOVE
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by Einstein(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2007
Essojay, I do hope you weren't distabilized beyond refocussing your abilities? It's good you were referred to Abuja instead of missing out totally. Get yourself together, concentrate on success; you can't perform otherwise.
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by creationxt(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hi seniorak47, I wrote on friday in PH. It was basically for technical ie Engineering
A. Verbal raesoning B. Numerical/critical ie bar chart C. Mechanical accuracy D. Fault finding E. spatial checking.
For those not in Engineering related field, I think they're given the personnel battery thing.
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by geode(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
Please, a friend would like to know if the LNG test is still on
Re: Lng Sample Test In Here by karaye: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
can some body in the house to help with the information on how much is MULTILINKS PAYING THEIR ENGINEERS.THANKS ALOT.ONE LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Film Critics Wanted! / Chevron Apptitude Test N Recruitment Process / University Of Ghent Scholarships For International Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.