Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday (25937 Views)

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends / Jude Okoye Celebrates P-Square's 36th Birthday With Cartoon Without Tagging Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Gistformant: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2018
GistMore.com

Music executive Jude Okoye celebrated his wife, Ifeoma who turned a year older today.

Taking to Instagram today, the father of two shared a beautiful photo of his wife and kids, writing:

"Happy birthday to my darling wife, sweetheart, girlfriend, baby mama, sidechick and daily crush @kifycutie More life and blessings coming your way. I Love You die

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/love-die-jude-okoye-celebrates-wife-ifeoma-birthday

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Gistformant: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Preca(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Nice
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Patrinus: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2018
I thought she's younger than Peter's wife!

Why is she looking older than Peter's wife grin lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by nuelzy: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Patrinus:

visit an optician Asap!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by FRANNN: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
She's so fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Love wantintin!
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
"Side chick". For him mind now, e don post sth reasonable oo angry

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Monaco2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
His side chick be looking at him like this:

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by SEONaijaExpert: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by akanbiebenezer(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
tongue
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by 9jvirgin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nairaland has lost it.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Born2Breed(f): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

Music executive Jude Okoye celebrated his wife, Ifeoma who turned a year older today.

Taking to Instagram today, the father of two shared a beautiful photo of his wife and kids, writing:

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/love-die-jude-okoye-celebrates-wife-ifeoma-birthday

The Okoye's cousins are all cute.

The parents fued will drift these cousins apart.
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by BruncleZuma: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
angry
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Puth22(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok...The league will be commenced next month.For the realest only
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by maryjan8(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
HBD
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
I'm masturbating at the pics
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Imperare(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by neolboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Patrinus:

You need to visit an Optician right away

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Sirpaul(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Totally just like APC
9jvirgin:
Nairaland has lost it.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by tragergeorge(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
This the best time to kick both the PDP and APC out ,,,from the recent development we can all see they all greedy old men after their pocket,,,they all concern about their party and party members,,turn full country politics to student union politics,,,na our hand e de oo,I don't get better plans ,,,make we forget all this dem p square matter no b our problem b dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Pojomojo: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
A very beautiful woman enters the shop of an Alhaji and asks him if the shop belongs to him...

Alhaji was seduced by the beauty of the woman and answered:

"Yes of course, it's my shop! And this is the smallest! I have 3 others! I also have 5 cars and 10 massive houses. And I have N150,000,000 in my account. In addition, I am free and I can get married again"...

The beautiful woman said:

"I'm delighted! My name is Fatima Jallo, Tax Officer" from Inland Revenue Service. Iam here for Tax assessment.

Alhaji replied: "I'm the biggest liar in the neighborhood, you can ask all my friends and neighbours. Wallahi Tallahi, I am a very big liar!!!"
�������
Have a fruitful and great day

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by TurboBuilder(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Reconnect with your brother
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by asjsamuel(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Do you have a business to start or trend or blog
Then you can buy an existing account at a good price
For handles and price contact on
http:///send?phone=2347035289398
www.twitter.com/instasales9ja
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Chiedu4Trump: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na ein wife ein dey call "Side Chick"?
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by IamPopular(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is better to have your wife as your sidechick,baby mama than to have a differnt wife,side chick and baby mama
Re: Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday by Faithential: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
fd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Dinner: Okorocha Displays Dance Step In Celebration Of Son, Amen Rochas / Faithia Balogun's Birthday Dinner At Oriental Hotel (Photos) / Photos Of Freeze's Fiancee, Benedicta Elechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.