Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant (1029 Views)

Job For Personal Assistant To The CEO / Recruitment For Personal Assistants.pay Is 70k. / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2018
A personal companion/assistant is needed for immediate employment.

Ideal Employee Profile

Marital Status :Single
Educational Qualification: OND/HND/BSC
You must be available to travel on short notice.
Workdays :Monday-Saturday

Personal Character Traits
Integrity
Honesty
Respectfulness
Humility

Kindly send your CV to ***/** if you fit the bill.

P. S: Kindly google the job description of a personal companion before you apply. You will be working for/with an individual, not an organization.

P. S. S: Please do not send your CV if you do not fit the bill. It will be a waste of your time and mine. I already have guys sending me their CV when it is clearly stated that only ladies should apply. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Still open.

Please research the role/duties of a Personal Companion before sending your CV.
Re: Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Millcollins: 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Delitefull:
Still open.

Please research the role/duties of a Personal Companion before sending your CV.

I live on the island. Can I apply?
Re: Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Millcollins:

I live on the island. Can I apply?

Nope.
Re: Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Goldengold2(f): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Goldengold2:
[/quote][quote author=Delitefull post=69856357]A personal companion/assistant is needed for immediate employment.

Ideal Employee Profile

Marital Status :Single
Educational Qualification: OND/HND/BSC
You must be available to travel on short notice.
Workdays :Monday-Saturday

Personal Character Traits
Integrity
Honesty
Respectfulness
Humility

Kindly send your CV to vabooksales@gmail.com if you fit the bill.

P. S: Kindly google the job description of a personal companion before you apply. You will be working for/with an individual, not an organization.

P. S. S: Please do not send your CV if you do not fit the bill. It will be a waste of your time and mine. I already have guys sending me their CV when it is clearly stated that only ladies should apply. Thank you.I

don't stay on Lagos but I am interested in the job. Pls how fast can I get an accommodation there or can I get who to stay with and pay pending the time I will get an apartment? Thanks

Re: Vacancy For Personal Companion/Assistant by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Closed!

Thanks to all who applied.

(1) (Reply)

RE-2018 Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Exercise / Current Job Vacancy At Fieldcore / INEC Recruitment Exercise For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.