Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (13150 Views)

I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth / Churchill Olakunle Gives Reasons Why Youths Are Not Carried Along In Politics / Tonto Dikeh Caught Smiling Around Ex-husband, Churchill Olakunle (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
1zynnvn:
I don't know what Churchill group manufactures or services they offer, I just know that he is a philanthropist and has a foundation... Please what actually is he into, someone should enlighten me, or maybe I should just google it.

Modified: Ict expert.

Mumu go to his page @bigchurchhaven real estate @kingandrearealtors. @bigchurchgroup @bigchurchfoundation
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
The somersaulting lunatic is in pain grin
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
1zynnvn:
I don't know what Churchill group manufactures or services they offer, I just know that he is a philanthropist and has a foundation... Please what actually is he into, someone should enlighten me, or maybe I should just google it.

Modified: Ict expert.
Churchill is an IT and Security Expert. His company is into IT and Security Equipment supply and installation. He won the contract of the EFCC Building's IT and Security Installations. He was among the contractors (who worked on the building) invited during the commissioning of the multi-billion naira building by the EFCC chairman, Magu earlier this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

The young popular ICT expert, Business Mogul and Philanthropist has again received a distinguished award from the globally renowned Young Entrepreneurs Award for his commitment to entrepreneurship and economic development in Africa.

He was presented the award at the event of Young Entrepreneurs Award and Summit under the category of "2018 Top Five Outstanding Entrepreneurs in Nigeria". Dr. Churchill Olakunle also received the Award of "Entrepreneur Of The Year".

This is however one of the many outstanding Awards the Chairman of Big Church Group has bagged in recent times, cutting across philanthropy, humanity, charity and a lot more. He was also listed among the 100 most influential young persons in West Africa by the Confederation of West African Youth in their 2018 edition

Dr. Churchill remains a sun to the vision of several youths and aspiring entrepreneurs in Africa.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/churchill-olakunle-hits-top-5.html?m=1

which businesses does he own?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:
mr yahoo boy just shut the fuk up. which companies u dey provide ict services to. yeye
Sorry I have to come in here. I may not know what he does for a living but I am aware he won one contract in the multi-billion EFCC Building commissioned earlier this year by PMB and was invited by the EFCC chairman , Magu as one of the contractors who worked there. if in doubt, please google is your friend. You may also read from the below link. It's one of the respected national dailies. There's also a link to nairaland in which the event was posted.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/olakunle-churchil-special-guest-efcc-commissions-buliding/

https://www.nairaland.com/4507532/olakunle-churchill-received-magu-commissioning

He won the ICT and Security Installations contract of the whole building. We also executed some jobs there at their in-house health facility. The name of his company, Churchill Group was on the board where the names of contractors who put up the building was listed. I still do not understand why the guy has not spoken a word, despite all manners of lies Tonto told about him. He's a gentleman to the core. That's a sign of maturity anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by seguno2: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Entrepreneurs like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk or like Senator Buruji Kashamu and other Ijebu money makers?
If you know you know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by seguno2: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
awelekiti:
Churchill is an IT and Security Expert. His company is into IT and Security Equipment supply and installation. He won the contract of the EFCC Building's IT and Security Installations. He was among the contractors (who worked on the building) invited during the commissioning of the multi-billion naira building by the EFCC chairman, Magu earlier this year.

Contract that was super inflated and split with magu
Just to cover up the real source of the easy money that he throws around?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Seyiojewuyi: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Femsyn:
While appreciating the man and his good works, something struck me, like a poster above asked. What does the Big Church group do? I mean, aside the philanthropic aspect of Mr Olakunle, which is all we hear about, whatelse? Just curious.

The OP above responded by editing his post to include ICT. Oh! Fantastic. So, I searched the keywords, but nothing came up, except the same old philanthropic gestures of Mr Olakunle.

Forgive my curiosity, anyone with the official website of BigChurch Group could post, I'd love to explore their pages.

Update:
Someone has been kind enough to provide some information, howbeit, with an unnecessary language. Checked out the twitter accounts and got the website which led me no where. The twitter accounts seemed not active, even though they still contained very few followers compared to the brand Mr Olakunle fronts.

Go back to work Mr.

You should go for his company bank accounts

Is this a chat room ?
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Femsyn(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
@awelekiti, would you be kind enough to extract the portion in the article link you posted which states that Big Church was awarded the contract?
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Femsyn(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Go back to work Mr.

You should go for his company bank accounts

Is this a chat room ?

You can't even answer a simple question... What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by gaby(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
E hit top 5...na quarell Abi na fight?
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by donkaz2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
yeyerolling:
mr yahoo boy just shut the fuk up. which companies u dey provide ict services to. yeye

If he like let him be yahoo man, after all his package is better than those useless good for notin yahoo plus guys and those that go to back to collect 100k but disturb the peace sag like say they must show there pant to get the cash, and also create avenue for police to stop and arrass anyone with dredlock etc
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by lacemose(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
while davido on the other hand is drifting his bentyaga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ZPNGInbJA
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Femsyn:
@awelekiti, would you be kind enough to extract the portion in the article link you posted which states that Big Church was awarded the contract?
No such info was linked to the article. The only info which I asserted in my previous post was on his invitation by the EFCC chair during the commissioning of the building by the president. We were also awarded a small job there and I saw his company name embossed on the chest of his staff who were wearing overall during installation. That's the only info at my disposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by donqx: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by delishpot: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Mumu go to his page @bigchurchhaven real estate @kingandrearealtors. @bigchurchgroup @bigchurchfoundation

Churchill take am easy. No too dey vex like that. You get to learn to ignore things some times.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2018
yeyerolling:

Exactly.
We just dey hear Churchill Group left and right : what services exactly does he provide ? Where are his offices and staff ? What about his company profile ?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
awelekiti:
Sorry I have to come in here. I may not know what he does for a living but I am aware he won one contract in the multi-billion EFCC Building commissioned earlier this year by PMB and was invited by the EFCC chairman , Magu as one of the contractors who worked there. if in doubt, please google is your friend. You may also read from the below link. It's one of the respected national dailies. There's also a link to nairaland in which the event was posted.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/olakunle-churchil-special-guest-efcc-commissions-buliding/

https://www.nairaland.com/4507532/olakunle-churchill-received-magu-commissioning

He won the ICT and Security Installations contract of the whole building. We also executed some jobs there at their in-house health facility. The name of his company, Churchill Group was on the board where the names of contractors who put up the building was listed. I still do not understand why the guy has not spoken a word, despite all manners of lies Tonto told about him. He's a gentleman to the core. That's a sign of maturity anyway.

Does he have a choice? You can't be running a multi-billionaire organization and be talking anyhow in public. smiley
Re: Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
angelbulksms:

Does he have a choice? You can't be running a multi-billionaire organization and be talking anyhow in public. smiley
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terri Ryn Signed By List Entertainment / Amber Rose And Dbanj Chilling Together Kokolet 10th Year Anniversary,pictures / Austyno Returns The N4.5m Mistakenly Sent To His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.