Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,131 members, 7,838,876 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv (609 Views)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Media Mogul, Linda Ikeji, Releases Hot New Photos As She Turns 41 / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv by Praizeupdates: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
"If all I did was motivational shows, LindaIkejiTV would be closing down soon!" - Media mogul Linda Ikeji reacts to alleged immoral show, Made In Gidi!
RealityTV

In her new post she compared her motivational show views with the alleged immoral show views.

She shared photos with captions

Women empowerment program vs Made In Gidi reality show... see the views ���. If all I did was inspirational, uplifting and motivational shows (which gives me life) I would close litv soon. Lol.

Ikota, a documentary we spent weeks to film and put together highlighting problems residents of the area go through vs Made In Gidi...see the views/engagement...���. If all we did were programmes to highlight social issues and how we can make the country and its youths better, litv will close shop soon...lol

And I thinks she right oo....lol...abeg no abuse me oo, just saying

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/media-mogul-linda-ikeji-reacts-to-alleged-immoral-show-made-in-gidi-realitytv/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv by Praizeupdates: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
BBN still dey learn where this made in gidi deh.
Re: Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
immorality everywhere all because una want to make money
Re: Media Mogul Linda Ikeji Reacts To Alleged Immoral Show, Made In Gidi Realitytv by Uromigod(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
check out what happened yesterday ur self at Made in Gidi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9EEgmglXFs

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Magician Flying On Air (photos) / Bambam Trolled On Instagram For Her AMVCA Dress / Wizkid's Jersey Designed By Nike Sold Out In 10 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.