Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,308 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

5 Tips To Help Boost Your Self-esteem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Tips To Help Boost Your Self-esteem (298 Views)

How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help Boost Your Self-esteem by Mowunmiaf: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
People with low self-esteem are mostly reserved or with little or no confidence. A low self-esteem kills your moral and often, makes you settle for less than you deserve in all spheres of life.

It makes you belittle yourself and also reduces your self-worth.  Do you ever desire your voice to be heard or you wish to go for a high position, relationship, but fear and anxiety wouldn’t let you? Do you always feel you are not attractive, rich or brilliant enough? You need to boost your esteem.

Below are tips to help you boost your self-esteem and give you the confidence you desire.

LOVE YOURSELF
The first tip is learning to love yourself. The more you see yourself as a great person, the more you get better at boosting your esteem. Treat yourself the way you wish to be treated by others. When you love yourself as expected, there is practically no room for negativity. Negativity from your thoughts or opinion of others is what dampens your esteem. The tine you start loving yourself, your esteem is well guarded.

NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS
The greatest killer of joy is comparing yourself to people you assume or you know are better than you. The filling keeps you in a mood you don’t ever bargain for. When you compare yourself to others often, you crave to be like them, you do things to be like them and you get mad if you don’t end up like them. The only person you should compete against is yourself, dream to be better than you were some days or months ago.

BE WITH MOTIVATORS
Do yourself a good favor of surrounding yourself with quality people. These people are the ones that give you full support always and they believe so much in you. Stay away from people that make you feel terrible about yourself. Instead, hang out with group of people that make you a better and not bitter person. Motivation goes a long way in boosting a low self- esteem.

Read more on how to boost your self esteem here...http://aftrending.com/5-tips-to-help-boost-your-self-esteem/

(1) (Reply)

School Oral Interview Question / How To Clear Boils Without Seeing A Doctor / Things To Know About Hypertension And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.