Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) (1393 Views)

CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Uriel Fights Off Trolls Criticising Gifty's Semi Nude Picture / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by celebgistz: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Former Big Brother Naija, Uriel Oputa has been cautioned by some of her fans who don’t seem to like the way she dresses and flaunt her body for the cameras.

The reality star who probably is having the best moments of her career woke up to see these harsh words from some trolls on IG and did not hesitate to reply every one of their comments.

One of the followers who did not like the way the reality star was flaunting her body in a new video she posted on her IG, urged her to imitate her fellow housemate, Bisola and dress decently.

Read their exchange below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/uriel-fights-back-after-being-bullied-by-trolls-who-urged-her-to-dress-decent-like-bisola/
cc lalasticlala
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by celebgistz: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
She looks like our Village Masquerade really undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
So my sister's story has entered nairaland again

1 Like

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by Exwizard: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Honesty nothing is banging with this lady....... Just black like black

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by psycoanalyst(f): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
She try! undecided
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by VERQUEST111: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
single for 3 yrs? I don't understand..

what was she trying to say Here

1 Like

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
I saw this girl in church about a month ago. damn she looks very ugly, tall , big and she wore loud makeup. on phone she looks good but in reality she is something else

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
michaelandre:
I saw this girl in church about a month ago. damn she looks very ugly, tall , big and she wore loud makeup. on phone she looks good but in reality she is something else

Are you saying you saw our Village Masquerade in your Church ? grin
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by czarina(f): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
She should be used to all of that negativity na... She didn't have to reply the trolls. Or maybe the trolling would be lesser if she actually dressed and did her makeup appropriately not scattering her face with highlighter. Her business sha.

Check my profile jor smiley
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by Naijawebmaster: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
There is too much hate! People will just be transferring their frustration and depression on others. Uriel, nothing do you. Haters will hate but God gat your back! smiley

1 Like

Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by Naijawebmaster: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
czarina:
She should be used to all of that negativity na... She didn't have to reply the trolls. Or maybe the trolling would be lesser if she actually dressed and did her makeup appropriately not scattering her face with highlighter. Her business sha.

Check my profile jor smiley

But even if they want to correct someone, there's a decent and respectful way to do it.
Re: Uriel Fights Back After Being Bullied By Trolls About Her Dress (photos) by czarina(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

But even if they want to correct someone, there's a decent and respectful way to do it.
Truth is, everyone can't like you. There are still tonnes of others who I'm sure praised her outfit and makeup among that pile of negativity

(1) (Reply)

Between Toke Makinwa, Ebuka & A Tweet About 'Able God' That's Causing A Meltdown / Linda Ikeji Is Having A Hard Time Deciding On Which Of Her Cars To Drive (PHOTO) / Nigerian Big Boy Dharmie Richie Threatens To Expose Hushpuppi And His Fake Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.