Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry (24720 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Hosts Eze Chukwuemeka Eri / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69865809:
WE have a very good heritage and culture.
We sane ones believe in ONE Nigeria.
One Nigger Area

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo
Greenback Roger3d

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Adelaide2: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo ranks among the first to the third largest ethnic group in Africa. The other two contestants are also Nigerian ethnic groups, namely Yoruba and Hausa (+Fulani); from records, at least 30% of African Americans have Igbo ancestry. I do not know if the second part of my sentence is a good or bad thing though, considering that it was Africans who captured their fellow Africans and sold them off to Europeans.

It is time for Africans in Africa to apologize to African Americans, Caribbean Africans, African Brazilians, and other Africans in South America (E.g., in Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica) for the pains they connived with Europeans to cause them. Only after then shall Africa rise to its full potential. We must atone for our sins collectively. I believe if we do so, the Europeans will have no choice but to follow suit. Africans have always blamed White people for slavery; we conveniently ignore our own role in it. If there was no slave seller, there won't have been any buyer. The reverse is also true, BTW.

8 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Adelaide2: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yomit71:

a wise man once said any igbo man that have not enter the west (southwest to be precise) always behave like an ape. how true?

You are an inferior human being

7 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by LZAA: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
immhotep:

One Nigger Area

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo
Greenback Roger3d
One nigger Area please!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Emmenyk(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Demmzy15:
See their heads angry

Cone-shaped abi?

Anu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

You are an inferior human being
yea, even though i can feed your entire family.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by tossie101(f): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
immhotep:

One Nigger Area

Greenback Roger3d

Ur comments always crack me up tho.
What's behind the mentions always grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Adelaide2: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yomit71:

yea, even though i can feed your entire family.

Can't stop laughing. You have not fed yourself and your miserable family you want to feed me? Have you seen dollars before, let alone touch one? I can pay you 1500 dollars every month until you die.

6 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:
Igbo ranks among the first to the third largest ethnic group in Africa. The other two contestants are also Nigerian ethnic groups, namely Yoruba and Hausa (+Fulani); from records, at least 30% of African Americans have Igbo ancestry. I do not know if the second part of my sentence is a good or bad thing though, considering that it was Africans who captured their fellow Africans and sold them off to Europeans.

It is time for Africans in Africa to apologize to African Americans, Caribbean Africans, African Brazilians, and other Africans in South America (E.g., in Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica) for the pains they connived with Europeans to cause them. Only after then shall Africa rise to its full potential. We must atone for our sins collectively. I believe if we do so, the Europeans will have no choice but to follow suit. Africans have always blamed White people for slavery; we conveniently ignore our own role in it. If there was no slave seller, there won't have been any buyer. The reverse is also true, BTW.
your mumu don do grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

Can't stop laughing. You have not fed yourself and your miserable family you want to feed me? Have you seen dollars before, let alone touch one? I can pay you 500 dollars every month until you die.
grin mad man with the dollar, you see how u just disgrace yourself cheesy
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by ajealadick(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbos have no kings. They are a people who are ruled by age groups and democracy. Kings in Igboland are a contraption of the British for administrative purposes

4 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Adelaide2: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yomit71:

grin mad man with the dollar, you see how u just disgrace yourself cheesy

I realized that you are a poorer man than I thought; so I increased your pay by 1000 dollars. How about that?

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

I realized that you are a poorer man than I thought; so I increased your pay by 1000 dollars. How about that?
why not send that to your father the palm wine tapper in umununu first. that man is old enough to reap what he has sown.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Emmenyk(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

Can't stop laughing. You have not fed yourself and your miserable family you want to feed me? Have you seen dollars before, let alone touch one? I can pay you 1500 dollars every month until you die.

grin grin grin grin

Onukwube, Ojionu 1 of..... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Sarkin: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
LZAA:

you and immhotep should join cownu in the purchase of a land in Ghana and name if Biafra.
You can even be "oyel" dealers.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Adelaide2: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yomit71:

why not send that to your father the palm wine tapper in umununu first. that man is old enough to reap what he has sown.

Your impoverished lineage sure does need help. I have seen the PM you sent to me previously asking for financial assistance. Penury-stricken, cash-strapped modafuka cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by papascode: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbos don't have a recognised traditional ruler. I hope they take him as the head of ndi Igbo
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

Your impoverished lineage sure does need help. I have seen the PM you sent to me previously asking for financial assistance. Penury-stricken, cash-strapped modafuka cheesy cheesy cheesy

your father is dying, go and take care of him please grin
no be the same poverty kill your mother for village, before she realize she need to move to the west for a breakthrough was too late, sorry

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Nightmareo07: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
LZAA:

Sorry Bro sent u pm.
Pls cool down and finish it...its a beat long but very important.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Yomit71(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
to my business o jare.
WANT TO STUDY ABROAD? contact us at Avail international Consult.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
stanleyazo:
SK Amaka

Marly Kush Amaka and Old Testament Amaka.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by LZAA: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sarkin:
you and immhotep should join cownu in the purchase of a land in Ghana and name if Biafra.
You can even be "oyel" dealers.
Ruv m grin
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by slowbreeze(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chaii. .. Umunnem bi n'ala ndi ocha. Lee ka ha bu so mma..Well done Eze Eri!Eze I ga-adi oo..#Igbo ndi oma #Proud asf.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Abagworo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Iduu progenitor of Idoma and Eri not Igbo. Progenitor of Igbo is Ochie descendant of Gbos.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
tossie101:

Ur comments always crack me up tho.
What's behind the mentions always grin
Thanks sweetie.
Many people need to be cured of indiscriminate Sai babarism.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by bestviewer: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Useless old man. ERI is the progenitor of the Igbo race. It is a painful fact you must continue to live with or you take a hike.

[s]
Abagworo:
Iduu progenitor of Idoma and Eri not Igbo. Progenitor of Igbo is Ochie descendant of Gbos.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by bestviewer: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dalu nne

Igbos traced their origin to Eri.

slowbreeze:
Chaii. .. Umunnem bi n'ala ndi ocha. Lee ka ha bu so mma..Well done Eze Eri!Eze I ga-adi oo..#Igbo ndi oma #Proud asf.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Icon79(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo kwenu ... kwenu .... kwezue nu!!!

Umu Chineke!!!!

O pari

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by igboamakaaa: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Adelaide2:

Ghana has done this and as a result African Americans are flocking there to visit and are migrating there.

1 Like

Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by cooltola(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeg stop with the tribalist rant.
Re: Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With African Americans Of Igbo Ancestry by Malawian(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
bestviewer:
Useless old man. ERI is the progenitor of the Igbo race. It is a painful fact you must continue to live with or you take a hike.

[s][/s]
Pls, Eri is not, rather he was one of the progenitors along Arodi, Ereli and co. Have you not wondered why there is no single Igbo king over all Igbos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Friendly Tribe In Nigeria? / Miss Nigeria Cultural Pageant In Miami (Pics) / Owa Of Igbajo, Olufemi Fashade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.