Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) (4745 Views)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In White Gown At Gtbank Fashion Cocktail In Lagos(photos) / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-qFjHxbViaio/W2BLoio-exI/AAAAAAAACww/lZCGx4CxRIgqKWG8w-uKYQikU2WCAoVPwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180731_124408_618.JPG[/img]

Malia Obama was spotted hanging out with her boyfriend in the street of London.
The tall slim girl is now been said to look like a model as pics of her surface the internet..

Malia Obama is the eldest child of the Obama's.. She's been living fine and seen several times hanging out with her English boyfriend Rory.. She's no doubt looking like a super model.

The two are surely having nice time together as they both had dinner in an expensive Mayfair restaurant C in London.

See pictures below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-XmvVc97FsQI/W2BNVimQeQI/AAAAAAAACw8/1toQon32LXcINw0AYaRjHxDOjN880JbHgCLcBGAs/s1600/4EADD54300000578-6004943-Hand_in_hand_Malia_Obama_with_her_boyfriend_Rory_Farquharson_in_-a-27_1532897556434.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-hvBiU0CAQkI/W2BNXymBVoI/AAAAAAAACxA/pGmjAiPN4DAGoGBdYjptWbtHzY1BE8rUACLcBGAs/s1600/4EAC454400000578-6004943-Mr_Farquharson_pictured_with_girlfriend_Malia_Obama_opted_for_a_-a-32_1532897556593.jpg[/img]

Don't they look good together

Read in details and See more pictures from source

http://www.dreddsblog.com/2018/07/malia-obama-stuns-in-short-white-gown.html?m=1
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Barrack Obama must be a failed father for allowing his daughters to be this wayward and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by itspzpics(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is excellent.

That guy, is scholastic.

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
If heavy breeze blow this girl will be plunged into oblivion. See how she be like toothpick
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by LieutenantBOBO: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Barrack Obama must be a failed father for allowing his daughters to be this wayward and irresponsible.

SHM... So because she wore a short gown, Obama is now a failed father? You must be stupid.
Do you expect her to be wearing wedding gown and be walking about?
Besides, are you seeing any part of her body that should be hidden?
If you don't understand the meaning of a "failed father", better hurry & go ask your father.

brodalikeme:
Thought she should be having a girlfriend. Didn’t her father teach her otherwise.
SMH... World people... If she had a girlfriend, you'll still come here & talk trash.

DIKEnaWAR:
I hope the Obamas know that this their daughter is using? The signs are there and she is fast becoming a junkie.
Pablo Escobar... We've seen you..
She's becoming a junkie but still carries herself alright.
Do you even know the meaning of a junkie?
If she was en-route to becoming a junkie, she could have sold those her black boots & her iPhone just to get some dope. Go to her IG page & tell me if a crack head could clean themselves up like that. You should also know that crack heads don't like social appearances.. they rather remain indoors smoking their pot.

9 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by LieutenantBOBO: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Take your african and poverty mentality away from heree....

You that youre responsible,
What have you achieved in your life?

14 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
na dress she wear so

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
one question...this girl no get breast at all...or does she?....
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Patrick33(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
I don't understand... Obama no steal small money hold side before him comot from office? Why the girl skinny like that? grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by brodalikeme(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Thought she should be having a girlfriend. Didn’t her father teach her otherwise.
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
I hope the Obamas know that this their daughter is using? The signs are there and she is fast becoming a junkie.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Three things.

1. Most black guys wouldn't date a stick. Hence the white guy.

2. I would rather kill myself than be a paparazzi photographer. Lamest lives ever!!!

3. The guy above me, calm down. Are you smarter than. the Obamas? If you're not the plug for the drug, just shut it.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Three things.

1. ¢Most black guys wouldn't date a stick. Hence the white guy.

2. I would rather kill myself than be a paparazzi photographer. Lamest lives ever!!!

3. The guy above me, calm down. Are you smarter than. the Obamas? If you're not the plug for the drug, just shut it.
No, most black guys don't have the balls to date the daughter of the ex-President of the United States.

Most black guys prefer ill-proportioned science experiments like Blac Chyna, because they are ratchet

Most black guys prefer classless girls because they are easy, niggas like easy because they are too lazy to work for shiittt....

However, a few black guys with sense have gone for 'skinny' women like Kerry Washington, Agbani Darego, Ciara etc. The rest are busy dragging child support with mad people like Blac Chyna tongue

4 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
No, most black guys don't have the balls to date the daughter of the ex-President of the United States.

Most black guys prefer ill-proportioned science experiments like Blac Chyna, because they are ratchet

Most black guys prefer classless girls because they are easy, niggas like easy because they are too lazy to work for shiittt....

However, a few black guys with sense have gone for 'skinny' women like Kerry Washington, Agbani Darego, Ciara etc. The rest are busy dragging child support with mad people like Blac Chyna tongue
Is any member of your extended family with the last name Obama?

The women you mentioned have meat on their bodies and look good in a bikini. Understand the keyword stick.
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by kramer: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Like your father did any better in raising you, NL champion loool grin

safarigirl:

Please where did you get your stats from? Alexreports? angry If not, I reckon you need to remove yourself from the group of black guys you've been hanging around. wink
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

Is any member of your extended family with the last name Obama?

The women you mentioned have meat on their bodies and look good in a bikini. Understand the keyword stick.

the women I mentioned have meat? Ciara and Kerry had meat AFTER birth. Agbani is still a stick by Nigerian men standards.

Like I said, men with class follow the sticks. The rest, follow Blac Chyna girls.

Anyway, nobody cares about all that, her man loves her like that, white men see the treasure in what black men discard, and black men follow the warthogs that white men discard grin

3 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
safarigirl:
the women I mentioned have meat? Ciara and Kerry had meat AFTER birth. Agbani is still a stick by Nigerian men standards.

Like I said, men with class follow the sticks. The rest, follow Blac Chyna girls.

Anyway, nobody cares about all that, her man loves her like that, white men see the treasure in what black men discard, and black men follow the warthogs that white men discard grin
You're taking this very personal. Why?
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Earthbound:

You're taking this very personal. Why?
Really? undecided
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by victorian(f): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
She's already a junkie, the signs are glaring already.. sad

Na wa o

Wealth and fame gone bad

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Tiimy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

Wealth and fame gone bad
so because she's naturally Thin and not fat like u she's a junkie
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Konze70: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2018
A president that legalised gay marriage can do anything . I'm not suprised
ChiefAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Peterdreddblog(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

Wealth and fame gone bad
You don mean it...
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by Miggs(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
A thread about Obamas' daughter wearing a white dress while with some gawky looking white guy has turned into a place for directing backhanded insults at black/Nigerian men based on their general body preferences in women grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by KingLennon(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
emmayayodeji:

Take your african and poverty mentality away from heree....

You that youre responsible,
What have you achieved in your life?
Fatality grin. U sef pity the guy nah....
Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by KingLennon(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

Wealth and fame gone bad
Do you know the meaning of junkie?

Re: Malia Obama Stuns In A Short White Gown As She Hangs Out With Boyfriend (pics) by TPAND(f): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope this girl ends up looking like her dad and not her mom

(1) (Reply)

Chief Message To Joeboy For Abandoning His Twin Brother (see Details) / Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi Swags In Latest Photos After Returning From Dubai / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.