Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos (25032 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Slapped Armed Soldier For Flogging Him / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her After Scratching Her Car & Police Supported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by akanbiebenezer(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by HITTED(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is where the evil SARS are needed.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by vRendoh(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
What a sad moment the family! This might be a mere argument and usual slap her and she hit back. Now the children are all in confusion. I pray the Lord send a helper to this family! A sad one indeed!

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by rafday125(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
DONT MIND ME, ITS THE DEVIL
WHEN YOUR WIFE SHAVES HER HAIR AND YOU MISTAKE HER FOR YOUR FRIEND WHO IS OWING YOU HUGE CASH AND WHEN YOU SEE HER IN THE NIGHT

1 Share

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Enoch07: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
WONDERFUL SLAP
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by BMEKX: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a weakling in the name of a woman. Slaps that we took those days in the 70's from our parents and teachers. I am still even taking them today from the military and para military. And this one dies from a slap from someone who has not been well fed by her for 3 days. So pathetic.
you no wetin de man cari for hand slap de woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by pressplay411(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What a weakling in the name of a woman. Slaps that we took those days in the 70's from our parents and teachers. I am still even taking them today from the military and para military. And this one dies from a slap from someone who has not been well fed by her for 3 days. So pathetic.

A slap is just a slap until it has WiFi connection from the other side.

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by BIXYBABE: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
foyeks2001:

Slap of death.

Shebi he turned his wife to a punching bag...he shud jejely serve his time in jail.
I dont understand some women sha...ur husband beats you the first time and you can't find a solution to end it.
Me kwa, it's either I arrange some area boys for him to deal with him with an instruction not to kill him but I must get a call that he has been admitted at the hospital - this very cheap with just 10k for their igbo ,
Another method is to get myself trained with boxing, wrestling and kunfu- I know this one is time consuming, stressful and expensive. I will love this second method because men hate it when their wives give it to them real bad.

I think I'm beginning to have ideas on how to get my daughters ready just in case (God forbid) anyone of them falls to the hand of a beast.

To our husbands - we are not ur daughters.
WE ARE YOUR WIVES

I tire oooo. Na because of love and money dat is why dey no leave. D day I'm jokingly tell my bf dat he's not going anywhere (he want to go and buy something) and seized his car key (just to know his reaction) he vex and use punch troway me to one side, and forcedly collect d key from me. I never pick his calls again. Someone dat can do dat during courtship go turn one to punching bag after little misunderstanding.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Zinny25(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
End time slap
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Amberon11: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
You're very stupid.someone slapped his wife to death and you're blaming naija girls. Fool.
Ochibavictor:
all this over dramatic naija girls. "slapped to death "Ke?
na she sabi

TRASH!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:

I tire oooo. Na because of love and money dat is why dey no leave. D day I'm jokingly tell my bf dat he's not going anywhere (he want to go and buy something) and seized his car key (just to know his reaction) he vex and use punch troway me to one side, and forcedly collect d key from me. I never pick his calls again. Someone dat can do dat during courtship go turn one to punching bag after little misunderstanding.
My sister, thank God for your life o.
Any man that hits a woman during courtship will definitely beat the hell out of his wife.
Some ladies do see these signs and they will be like....I will change him...is it something his mother and father cldnt do or achieved and she will now do abi?
I just laugh at their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by phemsie(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
foyeks2001:

Slap of death.

Shebi he turned his wife to a punching bag...he shud jejely serve his time in jail.
I dont understand some women sha...ur husband beats you the first time and you can't find a solution to end it.
Me kwa, it's either I arrange some area boys for him to deal with him with an instruction not to kill him but I must get a call that he has been admitted at the hospital - this very cheap with just 10k for their igbo ,
Another method is to get myself trained with boxing, wrestling and kunfu- I know this one is time consuming, stressful and expensive. I will love this second method because men hate it when their wives give it to them real bad.

I think I'm beginning to have ideas on how to get my daughters ready just in case (God forbid) anyone of them falls to the hand of a beast.

WE ARE YOUR WIVES

i dey fear you o
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by chariisGRACE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
The slap is a ritual slap
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Slap of death. grin shocked
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by snowflexez: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=foyeks2001 post=69863800]
Slap of death.

WE ARE YOUR WIVES

stupid girl did you see where it is been quoted the man battered his wife, he only slapped her outta range and i know you women do that all the time, though i don't support what the man did but he didn't batter the man and you arranging area boys to beat is a big shame to you. that show you can kill him as well. I pity man wey go marry you ooo.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Yomit71(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
igbos and their senseless manner, what a pity undecided
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nategaoo: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you are S.T.U.P.I.D your mother will chop 45 serious slaps from a 16 year old boy on the 31th of August 2021
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by amakablessing(f): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Dollabiz: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=snowflexez post=69865946][/quote]

Do you that u r foolish and you are yet to be told.
So to you now, slapping someone's daughter isn't a batter?
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by foyeks2001(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
phemsie:

i dey fear you o
I cannot come and die ni o.
I'm sure this isn't the first time, this killer husband slapped the poor woman.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by GindoX(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ifoti iniku.. grin
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by phemsie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
foyeks2001:

I cannot come and die ni o.
I'm sure this isn't the first time, this killer husband slapped the poor woman.

This ur personal text, I'm sure some small boys have been disturbing U on nairaland
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by cytell56: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-remands-man-for-slapping-wife-to-death/

Nigerian Bloggers and Fake news dey like that Zuma Picture. grin
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-remands-man-for-slapping-wife-to-death/

Nigerian Bloggers and Fake news dey like that Zuma Picture. grin
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by chuksohams(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Legendury slap
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by phennyl1988(m): 2:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Oh! my God! why are some men so impatient to the extent of still slapping their wife's in this modern age? OK, lack of little forbearance now made him a murderer, hmmmmmm a lesson still remains to be learned.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by egorov(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Naija judicial system is fvcked up. Did they do autopsy to confirm the cause of death? Silly police always looking for incomplete cases to push to court just to show their working.
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Princebizzie: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2018
In a sane country autopsy will be conducted to know the true cause of the death. the man is in for it in the hand of ignorant law enforcement agencies and mumu judiciary for his stupidity. painful
Re: Man Slapped Wife To Death In Lagos by Boxer007(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Slap of death. grin shocked

Brother can we swap dik pictures? You show me yours and I show you mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Husband Sold Our First Son –wife (photos) / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces / Man High On Drug, Destroys People's Properties In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.