Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) (61607 Views)

David Luiz Injures Dani Ceballos During Training Ground Fight / Michael Ojo Dies In Serbia During Training / Jose Mourinho And Pogba Having War Of Words During Training Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by pyxon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
another person looking for cheap likes cry

And you are the like police? Puo N'uzo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Na this one be the training
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBLog.com

After participating at the World Cup, Super Eagles of Nigeria trio, Wilfred Ndidi, Ahmed Musa and Kelechi Iheanacho have all returned back to their club, Leicester City of England for pre-season.

Ndidi shared this photo of an adorable moment he carried both Ahmed Musa and Iheanacho on his back during training.

He captioned the photo:

"Looking like i carried the whole country"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/adorable-moment-ndidi-carried-both-musa.html

Very funny.

U can be earning over 50k every month with ur fb account contact me on this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Jkt001(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
tstx:
Abeg.... common group stage una cant fit pass.

see my signature

Bros.....Pidgin or English...I can't fit understand�
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by cooldipo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Brotherhood..... Fun memory!
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by pyxon(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
alexola20:
Ndidi didn't did it grin

Yes, indeedi

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by tstx(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jkt001:

Bros.....Pidgin or English...I can't fit understand�
lol.... you na still learner then
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by asobo: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin I sure say na Iheanacho enjoy the back ride pass

But wait o...I thought they reported that Musa had gone back to CSKA Moscow undecided
He was there on loan.
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin I sure say na Iheanacho enjoy the back ride pass

But wait o...I thought they reported that Musa had gone back to CSKA Moscow undecided

Maybe, but after Mahrez left for ManCity, they(Leicester City) had to rethink.

I wish they’ll do well for Leicester this season, they owe it to the club for investing so much on them.
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Dollabiz: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Ndidi the workhorse.
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by englishmart(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
He was sent on loan back to CSKA Moscow for the remaining half of last season.
He is back now to Leicester City FC training. I feel Leicester City will like to retain him, based on his performance in the world cup, coupled with the fact that Riyad Mahrez has left for Manchester City FC. Musa if he lives up to his performance and being consistent will likely fit in to the boots Mahrez left behind, like Wilfried Ndiddi to N'golo Kante.
No o, it's not N'golo Kante. It's Casemiro angry

1 Like

Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by cenaman(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
mmsen:
The average aboki weighs less than 50kg.
He's only carrying 1.5 fully grown people on his back.
Not that impressive.
who is this slowpoke?
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Yoruba have demons, Igbo have ballers

more or less like Yoruba had awolowo, Igbo had ojukwu and KANU the two ranaway mofos

baby everywhere
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by histemple: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tolexander:
He was sent on loan back to CSKA Moscow for the remaining half of last season.
He is back now to Leicester City FC training. I feel Leicester City will like to retain him, based on his performance in the world cup, coupled with the fact that Riyad Mahrez has left for Manchester City FC. Musa if he lives up to his performance and being consistent will likely fit in to the boots Mahrez left behind, like Wilfried Ndiddi to N'golo Kante.

Honestly, I would have preferred having Musa stay back and play in the EPL but unfortunately, Leicester is not good for him.

Musa started playing well again the moment he went back to CSKA. Such spontaneous resuscitation only confirms that Leicester is bad for his career.

Some clubs and certain plays don't ever mix well irrespective of his quality. It happened to Torres at Chelsea until he went back to Athletico.
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by newslifeop: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2018
since Musa got married to his new wife, he has learn to package is hair grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tour De France Hit By "Worst Crash Ever Seen" After "Idiot" Bumps Into Cyclist / Samir Nasri Banned From Football Over Intravenous Drip Treatment / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.