Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,487,649 members, 5,638,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 09:40 AM

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter (92965 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2018
Most women don't like revealing their stretch marks cos they believe it is not a pleasant mark. A lot of them will do all means to hide it but reverse seemed to be the case as a Nigeria lady took to Twitter to proudly display her stretch marks.

''I just baff... I'm so fresh that it's a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don't like it buy cream for me)'', she wrote, while showing off.

Read at https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2018/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-so-proud-of-her.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Skyken99(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2018
Let me wait n see senior men react

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by itspzpics(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Can u help me Wire my uncompleted Building

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2018
These girls have upped the game in advertising strategy. See as she come fresh true true.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Forreellinc: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Ewwwww kill urself ho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Tamarapetty(f): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok, just try and be shaving your armpit

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Flirtyjane(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok, just try and be shaving your armpit

Let see your own

48 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Gossiplover: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Flirtyjane:

Let see your own
See hairy or hairless?
lol.

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Sincarra: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Zebulun15(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
ekweme!!
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Arthurity1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Stretch marks are natural but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get rid of them.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by kongolo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is not stretch mark o , this is zebra crossing.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by NairaExam690(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Xmas is around the corner.... Guys careful

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by enshi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Earth worms

1 Like

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
#SelfLove

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by mummyson26(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
See stress mark like Samsung's phone crack screen

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Barbieperry(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cute girl

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Moreoffaith(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rubbish.
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by DFlyest: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
undecided

Low key Begging

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by seyigiggle: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
her forehead refused to be creamed
Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Can u help me Wire my uncompleted Building
Help? As in free of charge?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by crownwealth: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
I blame Mohomodu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Damfostopper(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
disgusting poo.....if a girl UnCloth and I noticed that.... my pricck go just reshuffle back to its original way......

Oya even VAR can confirm that

stretch marks Issa mood killer for me

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter by Oweku: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
DeltaTrumpet:
Most women don't like revealing their stretch marks cos they believe it is not a pleasant mark. A lot of them will do all means to hide it but reverse seemed to be the case as a Nigeria lady took to Twitter to proudly display her stretch marks.

''I just baff... I'm so fresh that it's a problem. (yes I have stretch marks, if you don't like it buy cream for me)'', she wrote, while showing off.

Read at https://www.deltatrumpet.com/2018/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-so-proud-of-her.html

Nothing we no go see for nl...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.