Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience (320 Views)

Illbliss Shares Testimony On His Daughter, KachimSideh's First Birthday (Pix) / Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Rapper, Illbliss Attacked By SARS Officials In Lagos, Says They Had Guns To His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience by Bobo1000: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerian Rapper Illbliss has narrated how he and his manager where last night harassed by SARS operatives in Lagos.

According to him, the men asked him and his manager to lie on the floor as they put a gun to their head.
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/07/they-had-guns-to-my-head-illbliss-shares-his-sars-experience.html

Re: They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience by inoki247: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
dey av come again.. Sarz and harassment.. Dere boss av said dey are lying against them ni..
Re: They Had Guns To My Head - Illbliss Shares His SARS Experience by dollytino4real(f): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
obey b4 complain to live long

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Thanks Everyone For Love And Support After Son’s Death / Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks On Romantic Relationship With Wizkid / MTV Video Music Awards 2018 Winners: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.