Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Any One In New Zealand And Living There - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One In New Zealand And Living There (15349 Views)

Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / Between Finland, Sweden, New Zealand And Australia Which Is Best For Relocation / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by Marike2: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello everyone!
Pls has any one successfully migrated to NZ on a Skilled Migrant Visa with spouse and kids? Kindly advise on the processes, cost and necessary details. Thanks
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by ednut1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
lordally:

Hello good day bro please did you later successfully make it to New Zealand?
nigerian passport dont qualify for e visa na. The agent only deceived him or her

1 Like

Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Marike2:
Hello everyone!
Pls has any one successfully migrated to NZ on a Skilled Migrant Visa with spouse and kids? Kindly advise on the processes, cost and necessary details. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2986318/new-zealand-skilled-worker-category/17 check if your occupation is in their shortage list/ has enough points. Rare to qualify but possible
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by donforeign: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
rukidanty:
five weeks that was what the agent I paid took to prepare it
can the agent help me with Australia visa
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by donforeign: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
JJCE:
Canada, new Zealand and Australia are among best country presently, let relate together, reply my p.m....
any wey you can help me with Australia visa
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by kaffy4tope(m): 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2986318/new-zealand-skilled-worker-category/17 check if your occupation is in their shortage list/ has enough points. Rare to qualify but possible

Is ielts a must for a Nigerian graduate?
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
kaffy4tope:

Is ielts a must for a Nigerian graduate?
you have a browsing phone. Why not google it or visit the link I posted.

1 Like

Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by Kimchinonso33: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2022
Please any useful information concerning new Zealand...Any there anything like 2 years visiting visa ....my agent is said 2.5 million..once the visa is out..I will pay..
please guys make una help me on this before I tell him to commence on the visa
Re: Any One In New Zealand And Living There by tunlex01(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kimchinonso33:
Please any useful information concerning new Zealand...Any there anything like 2 years visiting visa ....my agent is said 2.5 million..once the visa is out..I will pay..
please guys make una help me on this before I tell him to commence on the visa
Use this same internet to check New Zealand Immigration website.
2 years visiting visa? N2.5m? red flags

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Container Truck Fall Along Ijora Olopa Road (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences. / ****hotels And Guest Houses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.