Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category (112173 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by pufframmy: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2021
bro what type of NZ visa do you have
Sweetas2:

Not really....

Brother. not easy o. been to Ethiopia airlines .. according to them no flight to NZ at the moment reason bn Thailand airport still closed... Emirates ask me to check back next year 2021... SA airlines no go ..area Egyptian airline no flights to NZ am just tired
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Sweetas2(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2021
pufframmy:
bro what type of NZ visa do you have

When I mentioned one way ticket...you should know
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by pufframmy: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
lol sorry jare no vex was trying to know better
Sweetas2:

When I mentioned one way ticket...you should know
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Sharonlove222: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Good morning. Have you been able to get the ticket now??. Please kindly reply because am also looking at getting my 2 years visa soon and i would like to know if there is any available flights to newzealand from nigeria. Also you stated that you confirmed the authenticity of the 2 years visa pls how did you do that and what was the reply so i can do that to mine.. Thanks.. @sweetas2
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Sweetas2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sharonlove222:
Good morning. Have you been able to get the ticket now??. Please kindly reply because am also looking at getting my 2 years visa soon and i would like to know if there is any available flights to newzealand from nigeria. Also you stated that you confirmed the authenticity of the 2 years visa pls how did you do that and what was the reply so i can do that to mine.. Thanks.. @sweetas2

For now Emirates and qatar airlines are the only ones flying to that part of the world ... Emirates seem more sure because of no transit compare to Qatar with a technical stop in Brisbane Australia.. concerning your visa confirmation don't really get that part ..and the most important thing now about going to NZ you have to booked your voucher first before flight that is the managed isolation center... Hope u crap....
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by benny418: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Hi, please can I have your contact?
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hi all,

I am an HND graduate in Urban and regional planning. I am presently working with a govt parastatal as a Town planning Officer (3 months) I intend to do HND conversion to B.Tech before applying for NZ skilled immigration permanent residence. Kindly avail me of the necessary steps to follow prior to my application. Do you think the conversion is what doing prior to getting more years of work experience?

Thanks!
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Ticha: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Hi all,

I am an HND graduate in Urban and regional planning. I am presently working with a govt parastatal as a Town planning Officer (3 months) I intend to do HND conversion to B.Tech before applying for NZ skilled immigration permanent residence. Kindly avail me of the necessary steps to follow prior to my application. Do you think the conversion is what doing prior to getting more years of work experience?

Thanks!

The visa rules are changing. It was supposed to take effect from November but has been pushed to mid next year so do some reading up first.
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/employ-migrants/introducing-new-accreditation-and-single-work-visa/employer-leads-visa-application-process
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Pelaiye2703(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ticha:

The visa rules are changing. It was supposed to take effect from November but has been pushed to mid next year so do some reading up first.
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/employ-migrants/introducing-new-accreditation-and-single-work-visa/employer-leads-visa-application-process

Thank you! I will do just that. Kindly avail me the DIY link about NZ from the scratch if you have it. I need to be abreast of all the process prior to my application.

Regards
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Greatnnamdi: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Please what will be the cost of migration...

Visa cost
EOI cost
Qualifications assessment cost
Etc.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Ticha: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by Ticha: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Borders officially open on the 30th of April 2022! This should work perfectly for July intake for students and of course employment pathways open again!
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by kaffy4tope(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello house, please is ielts needed to process NZ express entry 3??

If yes, how many points is needed?
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by evachy: 1:52pm On Apr 02
kaffy4tope:
Hello house, please is ielts needed to process NZ express entry 3??

If yes, how many points is needed?

Please I am interested in migrating to New Zealand.

I need a guide on how to start.

Thank you as you support.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by evachy: 1:57pm On Apr 04
evachy:

Please I am interested in migrating to New Zealand.

I need a guide on how to start.

Thank you as you support.

Please someone should share update here. It will be well appreciated.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by toygod2: 10:59pm On Apr 12
hartson:

I doubt if it will be possible to run a full explanation on how to fill the SMC-EOI online cos of the nature of the application.The point is to start wherever you find difficult at any stage then you can ask questions here for possible answers.

Have you started the online EOI application already?

Anyway,here are few tips.

Create an account via this https://onlineservices.immigration.govt.nz/secure/Login+Skilled+Migrant.htm

When that is done,start filling the application.Make sure the wrong information indentifer is checked.you can check it top leftside of the app page.

Fill in your details accordingly,for every page you completed successfully and validated a yes will appear adjacent to the completed section

Note:any information marked asterix is compulsory of course the indicator will indentify any compulsory field you didn't see or fail to supply the appropriate information.

when you get to the recognised qualification section.

that's where you will have your qualification assessed preliminary using the information you fill in about your qualification.

click on the link for[b] NZQA[/b] to explore the link for that.
At the NZQA portal you create and account and follow the registration prompt.when that is done then access your account to apply for PAR
After you are through with filling all the required information you will be required to pay for the assessment at the end of the 4th page/section.

After 20 working days the outcome will be email to you

Return to your online app to fill the REF number of the PAR and your qualification equivalent.

You can fill the entire online form before you do the PAR or You have it done before you proceed on the next section of the application

Point will be awarded base on age,recognised qualification & years of work experience base on your job.If your job is listed in LTSS list bonus point will be awarded if you get an offer of skilled employement.

If successfull in the entire process,the authorities will commence verification of all your claims before an ITA is issued

Thereafter,you will be compel to do the main assessement i.e IQA which cost $746 flat with return courier package you add $44 if it does n't increase

Like I said if you encounter difficulty at any stage feel free to ask questions.

Thanks
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by hartson(m): 1:32am On Apr 14
toygod2:

Thanks
Wow!welcome dear.This thread many years ago.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by toygod2: 3:47am On Apr 14
hartson:
Wow!welcome dear.This thread many years ago.

How is that side sir?

Would you mind if i reach out for more guides please?

I shall be grateful for your assistance.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by hartson(m): 4:13am On Apr 14
toygod2:

How is that side sir?

Would you mind if i reach out for more guides please?

I shall be grateful for your assistance.
you are most welcome.unfortunately, i didn't migrate afterwards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.