Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue (1224 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Legitinfoxx: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by SamoaUmaga: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
There is More

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by bedspread: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Disgraceful n Unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nairaland resident wailer..

Keep wailing till 2031 when Buhari/Osinbajo will have completed their respective tenures..

Ndi ara!

lalasticlala why was my last comment removed on the other thread ?

See the comment "They should torture him and extract evidence, they will use in the court"

Meanwhile, bloodykiller will be posting things like this:

"Thunder scatter Buhari" and useless inanities on different threads without any sanction..

Please let's be consistent..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by deomelo: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another Reno internet troll and foot soldeir.

Abeg I won shit, help me ask your Oga Reno wen the useless and fake twitter pastor go react to my shit?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Legitinfoxx: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

Abeg I won shit, help me ask your Oga Reno wen the useless and fake twitter pastor go react to my shit?

grin grin grin

Reno is also a Nairalander...Why do you think we always have "Reno reacts to this, that etc on the front-page daily"?

He might even be a moderator here.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by pyxon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nairalanders Are here using the life of benue people to catch jokes. Anyway I blame Benue folks that voted for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Racoon(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
See the cluelessness of the transmission transmitting IGP of transfusion. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Tolexander: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Reno is saying the truth here.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by chichar1(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin
madman anthem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by chichar1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Reno is also a Nairalander...Why do you think we always have "Reno reacts to this, that etc on the front-page daily"?

please can both of you go to HELL and burn to ashes!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep wailing till 2031 when Buhari/Osinbajo will have completed their respective tenures..

Ndi ara!

See the comment "They should torture him and extract evidence, they will use in the court"

"Thunder scatter Buhari" and useless inanities on different threads without any sanction..

Truth hurt!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by deomelo: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

No doubt, the twitter clown is definitely on NL..
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by deomelo: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
chichar1:

Your fake twitter clown and fradulent pastor obviously preached to you how to abuse people and send them to hell and burn to ashes.

.......but back to sender and to your worthless twitter fake pastor..

grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by Sharpshooota: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
Wat Greater Punishment can a Nation Have Dan to have IGP Idris, Buhari, Buratai and Mansur Dan Ali, Too Much Evil Combo To Bear

Terrible combo i swear

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
chichar1:

Mynd44 is this not against rule 2?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by magoo10(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Very true but zombies will still think otherwise.

When the defenseless people of Benue needed him most the transmission igp was no where to be found but has rushed down to Benue to protect impunity and lawlessness. Democracy is truly under attack

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by SamoaUmaga: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Judgment is coming fr u

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by SamoaUmaga: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ngene I know u fear no God,Judgment is coming fr u

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by SamoaUmaga: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

mynd44 is gona ban him, is DT All?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by SamoaUmaga: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Both u myn44 and ngene both of u Shud know DT power is transient

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by chichar1(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I didn't insult you,I said please, which means pleading

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by chichar1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

Your fake twitter clown and fradulent pastor obviously preached to you how to abuse people and send them to hell and burn to ashes.

.......but back to sender and to your worthless twitter fake pastor..

grin grin grin
who is laughing with you?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by IsaAbubakar: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!

[/s]
trash trash trash
you're encouraging violence

you should have been banned

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy pitted you
Nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by IsaAbubakar: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]
e pain am well well
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue by udemzyudex(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi ara!

You're becoming a nuisance here, haba.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Transport Companies In Ebonyi Shut Down Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order(p / Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed / Watch Video Of People Shouting Ole (thief) To Tinubu, Aregbesola Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.