Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless (540 Views)

How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home / The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Nessayoung(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please Nairalanders, I need a loan for 50k-100k. I've tried loan sites like paylater, renmoney, quickcheck etc. but they are for salary earners. Please if there is a place I can get a loan for that amount or anyone who can help me with a loan. Please, I need it for a very lucrative business, I'll pay back in 6 months. Please drop your number or email if you can help and I'll also describe the business to you.
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by 360great(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Can you kindly share your idea with me? If it's lucrative I can partner with you. Also to raise the money won't be a problem.
Nessayoung:
Please Nairalanders, I need a loan for 50k-100k. I've tried loan sites like paylater, renmoney, quickcheck etc. but they are for salary earners. Please if there is a place I can get a loan for that amount or anyone who can help me with a loan. Please, I need it for a very lucrative business, I'll pay back in 6 months. Please drop your number or email if you can help and I'll also describe the business to you.
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Nessayoung(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
360great:
Can you kindly share your idea with me? If it's lucrative I can partner with you. Also to raise the money won't be a problem.
Please could you drop your email address or phone number so I could explain better?
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Nessayoung(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please investors and partners are also welcomed. If you want to partner with me or invest in the business, please drop your email address or phone number
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by 360great(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ok
Nessayoung:
Please could you drop your email address or phone number so I could explain better?
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Nessayoung(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2018
360great:
Ok
I've sent you an email
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by 360great(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Check your WhatsApp
Nessayoung:
I've sent you an email
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
instead of you folks to share your information here, so that odas that want the same type of loan can know where to get it...you are taking it to d oda room...it ain't fair
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Nessayoung(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
instead of you folks to share your information here, so that odas that want the same type of loan can know where to get it...you are taking it to d oda room...it ain't fair
No, it's really not like that, he isn't giving me a loan or telling me where to get one from, he wants to know about the business and if it's good, he'll partner with me
Re: How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Nessayoung:
No, it's really not like that, he isn't giving me a loan or telling me where to get one from, he wants to know about the business and if it's good, he'll partner with me
aren't you a salary earner?

(1) (Reply)

Did Igbo Really Manufacture War Weapons During The Biafra War [my Opinion] / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack On Army Base (graphic Photos) / Nigeria Ranks 2nd And 3rd Place In Worst African Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.