Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. (1895 Views)

How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarenang: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2018
Welcome to Clix Arena! Fastest and Reliable PTC platform integrated with the best affiliate commission system. Earn between #50,000 to #100,000 simply by viewing ads and building your network.

WHAT IS CLIX ARENA?
Clix Arena is a versatile Pay-to-Click (PTC) programme that engages thousand of online workers to deliver traffic to targeted business and websites. The platform is equipped with a powerful affiliate system that powered and ensure smooth running of the platform. Clix Arena is the solution for your search for the perfect online job that wont take you few hours and you will earn real money paid directly without any hassle.
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2018
How Can I Earn And How Much Can I Earn?
1. Ads Clicking:- As a worker, you earn daily by clicking unlimited ads in your dashboard, the price of the ads varied with the advertiser plan and up to #5 per click. An ad viewing session lasts between 15 – 30 seconds depending on the cost.
2. Referral Bonus:- As a member, you earn huge commission of 50% referral bonus i:e 500 when someone register and activate through your referral username. When you introduces friends and family to Clix Arena, you automatically get a sum of #500 immediately their account is activated!
3. Up-line Commission :- To ensure you go home with maximum profit! Our platform is equipped with an up-line rewarding system such that you earn #20 whenever any of your down-line make a referral up to the sixth step, so all you need is to build your network and sit back while money keeps tripping in on a daily basis!
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2018
How do I withdraw my Earnings?
Withdrawals can be made daily (working days only i:e Mon-Fri) as soon as you reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of #1000. This will be paid directly into your local Bank Account submitted during the withdrawal request between 0-24hours.
How Genuine is Clix Arena?
Unlike many other affiliate system! Clix Arena is developed on a long lasting foundation to ensure smooth and successful running for many years to come. Some people might ask, What are they selling and where do they get money to pay back?! Its very simple! Our advertisers pay us to pay you. The money being collected from our advertisers will be distributed to our workers according to the number of ads viewed by each member, while the activation fee will be used partly to settle the referral bonus and up-line commission.
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Disclaimer!
Clix Arena is not a Get Rich Quick Program but an avenue to break financial bondage and have a successful career of working online in your comfort zone. Also multiple account are seriously frowned to enable us deliver Organic and Unique traffic to our advertiser!

Welcome to Clix Arena once again and wishing you Godspeed on your path to financial freedom.
Warm Regards,
The ClixArena Team.
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by oladimejihammed(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
I need referer username to signup
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
oladimejihammed:
I need referer username to signup
clixarena
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by murshid09(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Just got paid today
Thanks to clixarena
Their customer care is fantastic
Their website and services are superb
I requested for payment this morning and I got paid within an hour

This is my first time of being paid by online biz after so. Many scams site
For intending clickers you can call, SMS or whatsaapps me

Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
[size=20pt]Clix Arena Advertiser's Promo | Buy ₦1 Web Traffic[/size]

As part of our End of the Year Reward Programme! We are extending our promo to Advertisers too by discounting our advertising fee to a ridiculous fee of ₦1 PER PAGE VIEW. Clix Arena is a P-T-C platform with thousands of Online Workers ready to deliver unique and original traffic to your website within a short period.

Boost your web traffic to the highest rate possible by running Ads campaign on our platform to improve your Web and S-E-O ranking and thus giving you a domineering online presence. Also our working crew consists majorly of web adventurers who are ready to key into any web/online business or investment with sound and profitable design.

Our Ads is suitable for nearly all web apps including betting platform, portals, articles, E-commerce, Classified, Web Hosting services, Sales funnels and lot more.

Also, we offer FREE LANDING PAGE DESIGN for bloggers and other interested clients in other to protect their ads integrity. This landing page will be designed such that viewers will be attracted and engaged and thus CONVERT THE CLICKS to direct visit to the site.

Advantages of running your Ads campaign with us.

Cost effective - because you only pay when a user actually reaches your website, it can be good value for money. You can choose to spend as much or as little as you like.
Targeted – Our crew are majorly web adventures who are the ideal target traffic for many web businesses
Measurable - P-T-C campaigns can be set up to carefully measure effectiveness. You can determine exactly how much your return on investment is.
Customizable – You can deliver the traffic to a specific page of yours which is of utmost importance to your web business
Fast - you will see the impact of your advertisement almost immediately. Organic search engine optimization (S-E-O) tactics can take months to make a difference.

WE HAVE NO PRICE LIMIT TO THIS ONGOING PROMO. YOU CAN BUY AS MUCH VIEW AS YOU DESIRE.

#500 - 500 Views

#1000 - 1000 Views

#5000 - 5000 Views

#100,000 - 100,000 views and so on

To apply for this promo! Please CLICK HERE or http://secure.clixarena.com/app/form?id=1

Fill in the form accordingly

NOTE: This Promo last till 29th of December, 2018

For any complaint or inquiry, Please send a mail to support@clixarena.com.

Regards

The Clix Arena Team
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Placed a withdrawal request this morning and I got paid in less than 3 hours. Clix Arena pays...contact me for more details 0.8.0.3.8.4.9.4.5.8.0

Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2018
Seasons Greetings and Exciting Offers in the coming few days

The entire Clix Arena Team would like to take this opportunity in wishing you a happy Christmas and a very blissful new year and also to share exciting news to you as we approach the end of the year.
We have remained committed in delivering excellent services to both advertisers and workers and wishes to improve our services to a higher level in the upcoming year. Here are some features to be added in the next few days and some suggestions that are being deliberated on.

Features to be added in the next few days

Elimination of all bugs on the platform:- Technical removal of all hindrance/disturbance reducing the accessibility of our platform
Globalization:- Yeah, We are going global! Clix Arena will be open to the world, accepting advertisers and workers from every country.
Currency Change:- In order to achieve our global domination, we are changing our currency to United States Dollar (USD). Balances of all current users will be automatically converted to accommodate the new exchange rate.
Addition of Offer Page:- We are adding Offer's page where simple offer/task will be displayed daily to users and thus boost daily earnings
Addition of Task Page:- To further increase our workers earning, we are adding a TASK page, where simple jobs will be served to users in their dashboard through our affiliation with an American crowd sourcing platform.
Stricter measures on Multiple Account
Addition of Multiple Payment system such as Pay-pal, Bitcoin etc
Addition of Multiple Withdrawal System

Consideration

Upgrading of Activation to $10
Upgrading of Referral Bonus to $5
Extending withdrawal limit to $10
Extending Withdrawal Period to 0-3 days
Compulsion of Users Testimony

and we will be glad if you can comment further suggestions you might have for us.

Lastly, We could not have made it through 2018 without you! The team at Clix Arena sends warm greetings for the holiday and the year to come. We look forward to a continued relationship in 2019.

Regards,
The Clix Arena Team.
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by Golden5(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Wow! Clixarena is one of the most reliable platform to generate traffic to your website and as well earn a stable income for little task. Why not give it a trial.
For more information about Clixarena/registration details, whatsapp or call 08166773365.

Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 5:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Welcome to Clix Arena 2.0- Multiple ways to Earn
We promise to make it rain, here is the opportunity to multiply your earnings over and over again.

You only get tired of working as we have embedded multiple streams of income for you.

1. Improved Adverts Clicking: We have boost the number of our daily adverts available for clicking. Amazing rewards that ensure you clix to greatness.
2. Micro-Task (NEW): Our New Micro-task Feature has finally arrived and enable members to complete simple tasks for monetary reward up to $5 per task.
3. Offer Completion (NEW): Visit our offer-wall to complete offers being distributed daily by our affiliated foreign companies and earn up to $5 per offer.
4. Improved Affiliate System: It can only get better with our improved referral scheme. Earn $3 on all activated referrals made and $0.50 for direct up-line commission.

Yay! Join the Clix Arena moving train now to earn without limit.
For more info, please submit a support ticket or send us an email at support@clixarena.com

Regards
The Clix Arena Team
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by RealLordZeus(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Dear Esteemed Users,

I am delighted to welcome you to the upgraded version of our platform following the suspension of our service some weeks back due to multiple programming bugs.

We have improved our user interface with amazing design and more function, more ways to earn income and stable operation of all modules.

Operations on our platform commences on Monday, 23rd of September, 2019.

Please stay tune for more info.

Regards
Clix Arena Support Team

Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Start working online, We've been paying for more than a year
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by AgentMiah: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote]Placed a withdrawal request this morning and I got paid in less than 3 hours. Clix Arena pays...contact me for more details 0.8.0.3.8.4.9.4.5.8.0[/quote

This can't be true. I worked on the platform, tested it to cash out and was told that I must work 2000 dollars first.
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarena: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
@ the poster above, the proof is genuine. Initially,our withdrawal limit was #1000 but we later increase it #2000 due to numerous daily request and charges. Also, the currency is NGN and not USD. Thanks
Re: The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. by clixarenan: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yay! It's Clix Arena again.

Clix is a Digital Marketing Agency that leverages on mass freelancing to deliver organic traffic and results to our Advertisers.

As part of our membership drive campaign, we are offering #500 REGISTRATION BONUS to every new member with no string attached.

Our Old members can also take advantage of this to boost their earnings by promote their affiliate links.

Simply visit clixarena.net/register to get started.

We are waiting for your testimony.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Designs Eco Currency / Test 1 / I Will Rise Again !' — Boko Haram Leader, Yusuf's Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.