Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Men Dressed In SARS Uniform Rob Man Of N5million In Port-harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Dressed In SARS Uniform Rob Man Of N5million In Port-harcourt (257 Views)

''SARS Is Back Again'' Men In SARS Uniform With Gun Chased Man Into Shoprite Mal / Robbers Dressed In NYSC Uniform Attack Ifeanyi Ubah Players In Kogi (Graphic Pix / How A Curvaceous Lady Enticed And Defrauded Man Of N5million Naira In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Dressed In SARS Uniform Rob Man Of N5million In Port-harcourt by Letenwam: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Robbers said to be dressed in SARS uniform, have reportedly robbed a man of his N5million in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State capital.

Twitter user @ikwerreman who shared the report disclosed that the men who wore SARS uniform but with no mask on, trailed the man from the bank where he made the withdrawal. Read his tweets below;

Happening now at Abacha road, GRA, Port Harcourt. SARS, or men dressed in SARS uniform just robbed a fellow of 5 million naira. Man is distraught. He was followed from the bank.

The cameraman is me. You want me to show the face of the man that was robbed? He was weeping and wailing like a baby. It wouldn't have been fair for me to do that na

Click link to watch video;

https://lailasnews.com/men-dressed-in-sars-uniform-rob-man-of-n5million-in-port-harcourt/

Lalasticlala

Re: Men Dressed In SARS Uniform Rob Man Of N5million In Port-harcourt by mcugo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wey d video na?

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fraudster - De-holdings (a Subsidiary Of Johnfoluks Nig. Ltd) / Herdsmen Killed 50 Security Operatives In Benue In Eight Months – Ortom / Husband, Wife Sell Their Only Son Due To Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.