Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC (22972 Views)

AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Abdulfatah Ahmed To Run For Senate, Picks PDP Nomination Form (Photos) / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by lecowas: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Everybody is leaving the God for saking party. Soon even Mr. Femi Adesina ll cross over to PDP grin grin grin

Ayam not understanding grin grin grin
Even me will soon leave the God for saking party. grin
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by OmoOshodi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
post=69869829:
Hahahaha. cheesy
Good news everywhere today!
The truth is APC is now getting balance.The APC is now being led by PMB and Tinubu. cheesy grin wink
Cry me a river.... Attack dog
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by drlateef: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
thunder74:
Yet some people keep saying that Buhari will win in 2019. Out of the 2M margin vote in 2015, Benue, Kwara are gone, Kano divided and Sokoto loading.....

That 2M margin was with the rigging machine of Jonathan. Now that there is no rigging, be wait8ng for 5M margin. Quote me in February 2019.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by kayseag: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let them go kwarans are ready to vote out saraki and his boys come 2019

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by ridbell01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
thunder74:
Yet some people keep saying that Buhari will win in 2019. Out of the 2M margin vote in 2015, Benue, Kwara are gone, Kano divided and Sokoto loading.....
Ekiti and ondo has sub those
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Seetto: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let saraki knows that is not as business as usual , saraki is less popular in kwara south, those boys he used as political tools t disrupt election in kwara south are presently cooling their foot in cell, rigging will not be easy this time around and saraki political career is in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
thunder74:
Underage voters.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
APC is a deadly virus

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Smarkie: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigeria politics. only the gulibles will think that all these defections are for the masses, it's simply for their selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by osazsky(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
I use to hate PDP,but buhari has made me like PDP which is also a bad party,both of them are bad the question here is who is more useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by thunder74(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
drlateef:

That 2M margin was with the rigging machine of Jonathan. Now that there is no rigging, be wait8ng for 5M margin. Quote me in February 2019.

Remember also that the time Buhari was winning in those states in the North and part of Nigeria, this generation have not tested him, they were thinking he is the messiah that will make 1 dollars to become 1 Naira, now they have seen how far he can go. I doubt if it will be business as usual.

Secondly, the mission in 2015 was that power must return to the North and to a Muslim and most Northerners campaigned with that, now the game, scenario, candidates have changed. The candidates are likely to be from the North and a Muslim, the issue of don't vote an infidel is out.

In 2015, with all Buhari's popularity, he only won with about 2M votes against a southern candidate. The southern votes remain constant and unchanged against his candidacy.

Take note of Benue, Kwara, Kogi, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kaduna etc where those that worked for him in 2015 are now against him.

Corruption campaign against the opposition is also loosing its potency as people can now see that APC people are corrupt too.

I know you have heard many people that voted for him in 2015 now saying that APC and PDP are the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by thunder74(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
cucumbae:
Underage voters.
The candidates are likely to be from the North and will both benefit from the underage voters.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
good!...sane souls are dumping the sinking ship!

I dumped the doomed ship long Ago when it took The redundant nomad a whole 6 MONTHS to come up with Same old political jobbers as ministers!

#CHANGE THE CHAINge!
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by OmoOshodi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
drlateef:

mumu... You think we don't know that Prof. Jega of blessed memory*[even he's still alive] did not massively rigged for APC...what happened to Kano Resident chairman? ..... 2019 will be the most difficult election year in the history of Nigeria.... Most of the rigging machination APC used in 2015 have left... Only Military EFCC Police (SARS) DSS and INEC remains and it will be difficult to steal from a house you have no insider.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Wiz Khalifa
It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again...
oooo oooo oooo!!! oooooooooo!!!!!! huooooooo huooo hooo hoooo o
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by senatordave1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Am so glad saraki and his camp have left.i never liked him,theres something strange and evil about him.i started noticing his indifference to apc when he was offered the job of buhari's campaign dg in 2014,he rejected it before amaechi accepted it.he didnt join the campaign at all and rarely contributed towards funding the election.good riddance

3 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by benpluss: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
I love Dr Saraki with all my heart. One Mr mumu President of Fail Nigeria(Buhari) said Nigerians are with him. It is very laughable and shameful for fail Buhari government. Nigerians are with saraki. Sai Saraki, we love you. Buhari and supporters go and hug transformers. Up up up PDP, down down down APC.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by samdav925: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
All these people decamping back to pdp are the real enemies of this country..they are the despiradoes in our politics running heter sketer anytime election is approaching.they are the one you find behind most of the high profile corruption crime cases.. and I believe strongly that they are the one sponsoring all the latest attacks and foolish senseless killings in this country lately so they can make people hate this govt. and thus lose power by not voting say baba come 2019.they hate buhari becos he has been trying to collect back monies they stole from our treasury in their 16 years in power.galadima metioned some of their grievances on channels tv and they don't interpret to be fights for the interest of common Nigerian people..I'm not member of any party but I have head and I can think..and if we get so gullible and allow pdp to retake power then we are in for another long ride of corruption and mismanagement. If una like come find me to kill becos of what I wrote come me and my baddest goons dey wait..n na ikorodu we tanda ok..

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by gozipeter: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
It is well with APC, how time flies. In 2015 it was like... Kill Jonathan, Kill Jonathan... Crucify him... We need change. Change is what we need. PDP has killed Nigeria... etc. One tenure is not yet over and the house is down already, I very soon the house will be left for 'oga' and his family alone.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by senatordave1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
OmoOshodi:
mumu... You think we don't know that Prof. Jega of blessed memory*[even he's still alive] did not massively rigged for APC...what happened to Kano Resident chairman? ..... 2019 will be the most difficult election year in the history of Nigeria.... Most of the rigging machination APC used in 2015 have left... Only Military EFCC Police (SARS) DSS and INEC remains and it will be difficult to steal from a house you have no insider.....
For you to say that apc rigged more than pdp in 2015 shows how daft you are.commonsense should tell you that jega is nigeria's best inec chair in history.with or with no rigging,buhari was going to win.all the security agents need to do next year is to overflood inec
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by senatordave1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
benpluss:
I love Dr Saraki with all my heart. One Mr mumu President of Fail Nigeria(Buhari) said Nigerians are with him. It is very laughable and shameful for fail Buhari government. Nigerians are with saraki. Sai Saraki, we love you. Buhari and supporters go and hug transformers. Up up up PDP, down down down APC.
Anybody that loves saraki loves corruption,instability and treachery.up buhari

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jarus:
Saraki and his boys quit APC.

APC just lost Kwara.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by samdav925: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
osazsky:
I use to hate PDP,but buhari has made me like PDP which is also a bad party,both of them are bad the question here is who is more useless

PDP is more harmful
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Jarus(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
PrecisionFx:

APC just lost Kwara.

It's 50-50

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Walelavender(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Follow follow governor. Not unexpected. Not surprising.

This is how the polity is structured.

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by windwayltd: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
thatigboman:
Kwara State Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed has dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Ahmed left the ruling APC alongside Senate President Bukola Saraki who announced his defection on his official Twitter handle @bukolasaraki.

Saraki said his decision to quit APC follows extensive consultations.

Details Shortly…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/07/31/kwara-state-governor-ahmed-dumps

THEY HAVE NO EFFECT TO BUHARI
THEY ARE TOO SMALL TO SPOIL THE APC AND VERY SMALL TO BRING BUHARI DOWN.

#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by internet: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
I have solved so many problems in maths, I am yet to understand less to talk about solving this problem in maths that has just come my way. WIKEMATIC. Anyone who knows the formula to solve this maths should pls help me.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Ihsan6(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeyjide:
this one na governor or house boy?
u can call someone like Ganduje who cud challenge his predecessor a governor not a houseboy like fatai...he is running SARAKI'S 4TH TERM in office...a governor who cant make decisions/appointments on his own except what Leader(as saraki is fondly called) wants.tele nko, dem born am well make he no defect, na hot slap saraki go give am...ask pple wey know no be today fatai don dey chop saraki slap.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by elRamani(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Wiz Khalifa It's been a long day without you my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again...

charlie puth sang dat chorus my friend
don't confuse d gullible
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jarus:

It's 50-50

In Nigerian elections, The rigging structure belongs to the governor.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ihsan6:
u can call someone like Ganduje who cud challenge his predecessor a governor not a houseboy like fatai...he is running SARAKI'S 4TH TERM in office...a governor who cant make decisions/appointments on his own except what Leader(as saraki is fondly called) wants.tele nko, dem born am well make he no defect, na hot slap saraki go give am...ask pple wey know no be today fatai don dey chop saraki slap.

Ur intentionally looking away from the real picture.
Re: Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Dumps APC by 8stargeneral: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshomole wht is ur thought on dis grin grin grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / Nnamdi Kanu Starving In DSS Facility – Brother (Prince Kanu Meme) / Olukoya Criticizes Prophets Over Failed 2023 Election Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.