Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed (27964 Views)

'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash / Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
mytime24:
Saraki = 2
IG = 0
Buhari = --0 cheesy
q

the goal was to flush out moles in apc and the biggest mole was chased out today ,, saraki action today was as a result of the embrassment apc issued him today.
as a nigerian nothing to celebrate ,its 100% personal interest

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by GoldHorse(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
They never left.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by dahnimoh(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
The drama is starting tomorrow.

Oya APC do your worst.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Sagay212: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Just look how these cursed politicians are using Nigerians to play ping pong. No single respect for the masses at all.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Felixv: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki — bye bye. Good riddance to rubbish.

This man didn’t let us complete the Lagos Ibadan express road - every year he and his criminal friends kept stealing the money in the name of constituency budget —Ike is now singing like a canary and Saraki Would soon follow.

The youths are busy praising these criminals — but I guess that is to be expected of the codeine I afflicted generation.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Edusouls(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
welcome back to the choosen platform of thieves and looters...
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
cliqtips:
So tonight, I planned to play Davido's song ASSURANCE through the night
I'll wicked him so te
By the time he wakes up, he'd have lost his voice.
Dont beg me...

Just like you did to wizkid's Socco
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by assyn(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki defecting to PDP from his tweet.

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Archbishop88: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
What I know is that only one president will emerge as Nigeria president.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Ndonu101: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Felixv:
Saraki — bye bye. Good riddance to rubbish.

This man didn’t let us complete the Lagos Ibadan express road - every year he and his criminal friends kept stealing the money in the name of constituency budget —Ike is now singing like a canary and Saraki Would soon follow.

The youths are busy praising these criminals — but I guess that is to be expected of the codeine I afflicted generation.

you can now go hug the nearest transformer. Ekweremadu has been released

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good job
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Only1Leem(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerian politics filled with bunch of nitwits, nincompoops and garrulous leaders. This is Nigeria politics for you, where they engage themselves in tactical maneuvers, moving from one party to another freely. That was how Senator Lanre Tejusoho was blabbing on the social media platform too the other time, saying he'll be leaving APC for PDP and later went back to his vomit.

A country where government will make rules and regulations, and they'll still be the one to break them. What can we do? Anytime they want to campaign, they'll cajole us with sweet words, giving us introductions without asking them for it. Èminence grise has taken over everywhere. I think we shouldn't hope for change, we should strive to be the change. That's the only solution, let the change begins with us, we shouldn't even wait for any of them to deliver.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by cliqtips: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yes nau
sirevee:

Just like you did to wizkid's Socco
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by magzey: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
THAÑK THE ALMIGHTY GOD AS ALL THE LOOTERS HAVE FINALLY GONE OUT OF APC. grin grin grin

Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Felixv: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndonu101:

We don't have transformers here in PA ....USA
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Political harlotry!
APC was used as the stepping stone PDP didn't provide.
Now the PDP will be arm twisted to provide the next level stone but I see chaos ahead.
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by bukogu459: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
They never knew APC was the darkest darkness, sooner than later the know PDP is the true shining light.
hisexcellency34:
When Saraki and his followers left PDP to APC then, they said "We are leaving darkness for Light".Can we now say they have gone back to darkness?
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Felixv: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndonu101:

Ekweremadu after 7 hrs, still in EFCC’s custody ON JULY 31, 20185:26 PMIN NEWS, POLITICS143 COMMENTS

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/breaking-ekweremadu-after-7-hrs-still-in-efccs-custody/

I wonder what he is saying.......hahahahah......don't worry the UK and US government would be happy to hold on to his assets --there goes our money again...
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by beautyhound(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mandynews:
Do any of you know the APC NIGERIA Twitter handler? That guy got A1 in lies

hello beautiful
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Ndonu101: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Felixv:

We don't have transformers here in PA ....USA

No wonder you are supporting Tyranny in Nigeria. You are not here to live it!
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Felixv: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ndonu101:

No wonder you are supporting Tyranny in Nigeria. You are not here to live it!

no---am from lagos island, AC all they way --am just here on holidays

hard work pays
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by ofwest47(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
OMO ILORIN MESU JAMBA you are welcome back to the looters council now being coordinated by Obasanjo a new party to be named R L P Renewed Looters Party is about being forwarded to I N E C for registration. Again welcome Omo Mesu Jamba
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by msylva2147(m): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
all this their de camping from apc to pdp is just for their selfish interest but I see so many people happy that they are going to pdp, is it not the same pdp they polluted before coming to apc? and some gullible ones are jubilating
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by donqx: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Compiller: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Okwyla:
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has welcomed the Senate president, Bukola Saraki and Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfatah Ahmed back to the party.A P C is finish

The duo announced their exit from the ruling party, All Progressive Congress(APC), on Tuesday.
While Ahmed said he was returning to the PDP, which he dumped prior the 2015 general elections, Saraki did not state if he is returning to the PDP.

However, the opposition party has taken its official Twitter account to welcome Saraki and Ahmed back to the party.

“The President of the Nigerian Senate @SPNigeria @NGRSenate Senator Bukola Saraki @bukolasaraki has also dumped the failed and dysfunctional @OfficialAPCNg and has returned to the PDP. @OfficialPDPNig. We welcome him back home,” the PDP said in a post on Twitter.

“The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfatah Ahmed has also dumped the failed and dysfunctional @OfficialAPCNg and has returned to the @OfficialPDPNig. We welcome him back to the PDP family. More are coming,” PDP added

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/welcome-back-home-pdp-tells-saraki-ahmed.html
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by KanwuliaExtra: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Did Saraki ever leave? grin
APC, MUMU party. cheesy
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Aldebaran(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Traitors
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
Re: Welcome Back Home - PDP Tells Saraki, Ahmed by defemidefemi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
mytime24:
no for chicken angry
...still related

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / How Kwara People ‘flogged’ Us Out Of Office – Senate President’s Ally Ali Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.