Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. (1758 Views)

Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Old bridges are replaced by new, as Gov. Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom Links rural community to major cities in Akwa Ibom.
this is the newly completed 12.742 Km Ikot-Emem Road with 2NO. Bridges, The project which was mobilized on 15th June 2016 is now complete. the project has two Bridges (35m & 75m Bridges), 6.9KM Main alignment with two spurs (spur 1 1.024KM, spur 2 3.687Km ) and 230M. this road provides access to the new electricity meter manufacturing company in the state and provides link to two local government areas of the state.

The bridge opens up access to the blue river you can park and enjoy the view of the blue river from the pedestrian sidewalk on the bridge. last saturday i stood on the sidewalk with my fish hook to fish. i did not catch anything because i didnt have the right sinker to optimize my hook will try again next weekend when i have all my kit in place, it was fun.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
God bless governor Udom emmanuel for this wonderful works.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
God bless governor Udom emmanuel for this wonderful works.

Yeah right
He did it with his father's money

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Yeah right
He did it with his father's money
lol he did it with tax payers money. the road was done in his time.
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
This road opens all the local communities within the road alignment to development. as oil palm and other Agricultural produce will find its way easily to the market.
the local farmers are ecstatic with this development.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol he did it with tax payers money. the road was done in his time.

They were elected to bring development...
It's time the masses hold all these politicians by the ba*ls... Enough of praise singing
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Notice the old bridge on the side of the new one on the first picture? see how narrow it was? that portens what the road use to look like before these intervention.
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They were elected to bring development...
It's time the masses hold all these politicians by the ba*ls... Enough of praise singing

where is the praise singing? you are being shown a 12.7km road with two bridges linking two local govt areas together and you call that prasie singing? that's called bringing dividends of democracy to the people, not praise singing.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atouke:

where is the praise singing? you are being shown a 12.7km road with two bridges linking two local govt areas together and you call that prasie singing? that's called bringing dividends of democracy to the people, not praise singing.

They are not doing us a favor
But I'm sure you got my point
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They are not doing us a favor
But I'm sure you got my point

what was your point again?
what do you mean by not doing us a favour? is there any sentence in this post that suggest or mentioned favour? When you see a good thing appreciate it. if you have nothing to say jump and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by meezynetwork(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mtshwwe
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atouke:

what was your point again?
what do you mean by not doing us a favour? is there any sentence in this post that suggest or mentioned favour? When you see a good thing appreciate it. if you have nothing to say jump and pass.

Stop celebrating and appreciating mediocrity
All these cosmetics is used to syphon money
Look at what ordinary Vietnam did I'm sure with less money .. A country that came out of war the other day...

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Stop celebrating and appreciating mediocrity
All these cosmetics is used to syphon money
Look at what ordinary Vietnam did I'm sure with less money .. A country that came out of war the other day...
FYI Vietnam is a country
Akwa ibom is a state.
Compare Buharis Federal govt. To the govt. Of Vietnam.
Stop comparing Apple's to Oranges.
If you call a 12.7km road with two bridges mediocre, it just shows one thing. Your brain and thought pattern is mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by 9jaArea: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
The view is cool
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atouke:

FYI Vietnam is a country
Akwa ibom is a state.
Compare Buharis Federal govt. To the govt. Of Vietnam.
Stop comparing Apple's to Oranges.
If you call a 12.7km road with two bridges mediocre, it just shows one thing. Your brain and thought pattern is mediocre.

You better return the money for all political praise singers are going to hell
Desist from defacing this forum with mediocre road paintings that will be washed away by rain in the next market day....
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please what is the role of a governor?

He gets the highest allocation from the FG and somebody is highlighting a road he built. What is he supposed to be doing Please?
Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Atouke: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You better return the money for all political praise singers are going to hell
Desist from defacing this forum with mediocre road paintings that will be washed away by rain in the next market day....

I see what you doing now.
You are one of those political PAs whose job is to critique govt. For a price. Lol.
Bros. This is my village road, I live a few miles from the bridge. So naturally am excited about this project.
So what are you aiming to achieve with your negativity?
You think the beneficiary of the project care about your views?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom. by Sharpshooota: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atouke:

I see what you doing now.
You are one of those political PAs whose job is to critique govt. For a price. Lol.
Bros. This is my village road, I live a few miles from the bridge. So naturally am excited about this project.

I knew you were from the state
I also know you know someone that knows somebody in government house... The genuine reason you are excited today

(1) (Reply)

Another Prophecy About The Election....... / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Moves To Remove Obaseki Over Plot To Join PDP / Fulani Jihadist Are Seriously Working To Take Over Yoruba Land- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.