Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella (916 Views)

Soldiers Execute Youths Protesting Extortion By Chiefs In Okpella, Edo State / Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project, More Job Opportunities / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by Aisosa25: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Obaseki commits to 12.7km Imiekuri Road project, more job opportunities in Okpella

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has assured the people of Imiekuri Okpella that his administration would construct the Imiekuri-Okpella Road and also expand opportunities for jobs creation through strong synergy with private sector players in the minerals and mining sector operating in the area.

Speaking to party faithful in ward 6 Imiekuri Okpella, Etsako East Local Government Area, Governor Obaseki said the state of the road was worrisome, adding that his administration would ensure it gets fixed.

“I have seen the state of this road. I promise that this road will be tarred within the next 24 months. You are aware that we have delivered a number of other road projects in the area. This will not be an exception.

“The 12.7km road is important to the economic development of this area. We will fix it and open up the area,” he said.

Obaseki assured that he would meet with the management of the two notable investors in the area, Dangote and BUA industries, whose investments in Okpella are worth N6 billion, to harmonise how best to engage more residents in the area in their factories and other key mid-level and management positions.

“I will sit down with the management of both companies and let them see reasons why the people in this area should be those working in these cement factories.”

The Otaru of Okpella Kingdom, Victor Eneshioagbe Odaboi, led a victory prayer for the governor and his Deputy, calling on God Almighty to ensure they emerge victorious at the poll.

He expressed confidence that the governor’s second term in office will bring about greater development in all sectors, including human capital development.

Chief Olowu Kayode, a PDP leader in the ward, urged the people to come out en masse on September 19 to cast their votes for the Edo State Governor.

Facebook: fb.com/godwinobasekiofficial
Twitter: @governorobaseki
Instagram: @governorobaseki
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/GovernorGodwinObaseki
Official Whatsapp Number: +2349025944616
Telegram: https:///GGOnewsofficial

PHOTO CAPTION

DSC_01
R-L (On the podium): Hon. Lukman Akemokue; Chairman of the Edo State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship Campaign Council, Chief Dan Orbih; Otaru of Okpella, Victor Odaboi; Candidate of the PDP and Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki; Deputy Governor and running mate, Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu, during Governor Obaseki’s reelection campaign rally in Ward 6, Okpella, Etsako East Local Government Area, on Sunday, August 16, 2020.

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by BlowYourMind: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Why didn't he construct it before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by Tkester: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Unnecessary campaign promises.

Though I still prefer obaseki to OshiomHOLE
Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by weyreypey: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wake and See governor.

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by weyreypey: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Why didn't he construct it before
The one he construct nkor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by pafra(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok

Let's mention the project’s of the incumbent governor in the states. Before we begin to discuss who the people want or who will win

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by weyreypey: 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tkester:

Very necessary. Talk na do governor
Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is there no more COVID in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by pafra(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tkester:

On what ground of development will you prefer obasike?

Please mention three notable developmental project in Edo north. And if possible three in the other senatorial district.

From his statement he can't even mention the project’s he claimed to have completed.

I am waiting for anybody to challenge me on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by pafra(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
weyreypey:

The one he construct nkor

Please which one
As he claim help us mention them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by weyreypey: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
pafra:

Please which one
As he claim help us mention them
Since you're deaf and blind... Why should I help you?
Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by mightyhazell: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
The man is an acheiver.. he might lack street cunning,tact, and all what not,but the man has got plenty under his hat..obaseki is the best to have come out of Edo in the recent past... I wish he was my governor..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by pafra(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
mightyhazell:
The man is an acheiver.. he might lack street cunning,tact, and all what not,but the man has got plenty under his hat..obaseki is the best to have come out of Edo in the recent past... I wish he was my governor..

Please sir, mention his achievement especially in Edo north and Edo central

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by JAMO84: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
Another MOU coming soon
Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by weyreypey: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
JAMO84:
Another MOU coming soon
You missed landmark achievements like this below?

Re: Obaseki Commits To 12.7km Imiekuri Road Project In Okpella by realstars: 1:16am On Aug 17, 2020
I Know He Will Do It Under PDP.

(1) (Reply)

'PDP Not An Option For Edo People- Obaseki / Outrage In South Africa Over Shooting Of Protestors In Nigeria And Corruption / Strange Facts About Kwara State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.