Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (29166 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by papauju(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2018
e don Tey way yahas de back
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by RexTramadol1: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Which age is underage

And which age is overage?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by nizayi: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

== Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== 1 Year Domain
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Tundeobama(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
his father was a worthless kush blower who died of HIV so what do you expect?
non of your generation or people of your region achieved 10 percent of his fame.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Once a lady or girl has attained puberty, Biology and Nature indicates that she is ripe for sex.

I hold no forte for Femi's behaviour if he is taking advantage of the girls, but if they organically love him enough to conjugate then Nature and Biology says it is okay.

The laws of Governments does not override the norms of Mother Nature.

Morality should be our guidance not politics and geography.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Tundeobama(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Seriously I'm not suprised at all , this is what his father did, Fela lived a wayward Life and died of HIV, his people twisted it that he was killed.
In a sane clime fela should be remembered as a bad influence to the NIGERIAN entertainment industry.
But nop they hyped him to Icon SMH.

anyways I'm not surprised becoz its a norm supporting evil thing in that part of the country.

your hate from that region will kill people of this same mindset overthere.If people are better than you work hard.Tell me one person from your region as celebrated like fela and world powerful president came to eulogies.Instead of you to focus on erosion swallowing you people.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Charly68: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
I read it sometimes where he confessed he love women and can not stay with one

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Who is your own father? Mr nobody.

If the allegations are true. Then the victims should come out. And sue him.
Someone can't just come out this kinda allegation with out evidence.

Stupid mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Reelmii: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
snake no dey born fish
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by sayittome(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Giovanni29:

SCAM
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by lapo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is one side story as yet.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by cold(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sleeping with his dancers is old news. But sleeping with underaged girls is a different matter entirely.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Yankee101: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lile father....
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by jeronimo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lalasticlala

Seun

This guy thinks he is trolling but he has a lot to learn, I'm recommending him for a ban so that he can receive sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Moorish: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
So worthless I heard of him

I've never heard of you before, so....

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kwajahafiz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Whatt?
Your father's spam was wasted if you will talk like that about a man like fela Anikulakpo. Smdh. Have you no appreciation for genius u village idiot.

quote author=SIMPLYkush post=69876457]his father was a worthless kush blower who died of HIV so what do you expect?[/quote]
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Goldaccumulator: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
why will he take them abroad without sleeping with them. whats so special about the toto sef. this guy deserves slap

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by victorian(f): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jasen1:

Because e don Tay it's now a normal thing abi

Uncle, where in my comment did I say it's normal?
Cause it happens every now and then in Nigeria doesn't make it normal or abnormal.. It simply happens.
It's now depends on the victim to either reject such nasty menace in where she's looking for her daily bread or fall prey.

It's a personal decision.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
victorian:
Nobody is surprised.

Sexual favours in Landing And keeping jobs in Nigeria is just one of those things that happen in most places in Nigeria. So No be today.. E don tay

Not only in Nigeria... it happens all over the world.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kennisman(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Thunder fire that ur dirty mouth.

oloshi.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Seriously I'm not suprised at all , this is what his father did, Fela lived a wayward Life and died of HIV, his people twisted it that he was killed.
In a sane clime fela should be remembered as a bad influence to the NIGERIAN entertainment industry.
But nop they hyped him to Icon SMH.

anyways I'm not surprised becoz its a norm supporting evil thing in that part of the country.

Which of his people twisted the story that he was killed? His own brother went on national television to say Fela died of AIDS.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:
One reason I prefer female bosses grin.
There is nothing new in this revelation.
You should prefer female bosses because she won't disturb you except she is a lesbian. Instead, she will disturb the male workers. I prefer male bosses too as female bosses disturb me too much
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Akiika: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
victorian:
Nobody is surprised.
Sexual favours in Landing And keeping jobs in Nigeria is just one of those things that happen in most places in Nigeria. So No be today.. E don tay

It doesn't make it right. Stop normalizing abnormality. We should all be enraged and condemn this IF TRUE!
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Martinez19(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
pocohantas:
One reason I prefer female bosses grin.
There is nothing new in this revelation.
Ah! Female bosses can be naughty o.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nightmareo07: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
kay29000:

Which of his people twisted the story that he was killed? His own brother went on national television to say Fela died of AIDS.

Thats his brother being truthful.
But yorubas have always claimed that he was killed by politicians. A DOG DOG WHO COULDN'T HOLD HIMSELF 2GEDA

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by seguno2: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Who or rather what is your father
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Thats his brother being truthful.
But yorubas have always claimed that he was killed by politicians. A DOG DOG WHO COULDN'T HOLD HIMSELF 2GEDA

I'm Yoruba and everyone I know knows he died from complications related to AIDS. I don't know where you are getting your own news from. Maybe some bloggers are making up stuff. Anyone that was grown at the time of his death (1997) knows what killed him and everyone at the time accepted the fact.

And by the way, yeah Fela wasn't perfect, but he was a great musician... arguably the greatest African musician of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by elonize(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Am i suprised by dis,hell no,smppo will claim saint bt bhind dey r devils incarnate,
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Och77(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
No underage girl dances half nude for commercial purpose o. Go and check
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Amberon11: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olodo. Sleeping with is an underage iin America is seen as rape because she isn't old enough to give consent.
cousjwhite:
Point of emphasis. HE SLEEPS WITH not RAPE

Oloribu social media reporter. Nonsense and ingredients. Did the girls tell or complain to you they disagree with the move?
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nightmareo07: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
kay29000:

I'm Yoruba and everyone I know knows he died from complications related to AIDS. I don't know where you are getting your own news from. Maybe some bloggers are making up stuff. Anyone that was grown at the time of his death (1997) knows what killed him and everyone at the time accepted the fact.

And by the way, yeah Fela wasn't perfect, but he was a great musician... arguably the greatest African musician of all time.

How greatest African musician pls? undecided
Most blunt ? Yes I may agree.
But not definitely the greatest in African
Thats the hyping I was talking about.

The truth is yorubas know how to hype their own. I dont really have a problem with that its good to support ur own.
But hyping some1 like fela who should be remembered for setting bad example in the industry is no no for me.

The bad manners some musicians are displaying today.. Such as
having numerous babymama, smoking hemp publicly, doing dirty things on stage.
Were all orchestrated by fela. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by kay29000(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

How greatest African musician pls? undecided
Most blunt ? Yes I may agree.
But not definitely the greatest in African
Thats the hyping I was talking about.

The truth is yorubas know how to hype their own. I dont really have a problem with that its good to support ur own.
But hyping some1 like fela who should be remembered for setting bad example in the industry is no no for me.

The bad manners some musicians are displaying today.. Such as
having numerous babymama, smoking hemp publicly, doing dirty things on stage.
Were all orchestrated by fela. undecided

This ain't a matter of tribe... Even Europeans and Americans respect and praise his art/music... are they Yoruba too? Okay, let me ask you a question... who would you consider greater than Fela? His political views aside, Fela was a multi instrumentalist. If you know music you will understand that it ain't easy to play multiple instruments, be very good at it, and still make sense with your music/lyrics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Seeks EFCC’s Forgiveness For Spraying Money / Davido And Wizkid Reconcile, Party Together In Lagos. [photos] / Dele Momodu And Banky W's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.