Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent (29163 Views)

Seun Kuti Accused Of Using Peter Obi And Peter Okoye To Promote His Career (Pix) / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:
[b]Seriously I'm not suprised at all , this is what his father did, Fela lived a wayward Life and died of HIV, his people twisted it that he was killed.
In a sane clime fela should be remembered as a bad influence to the NIGERIAN entertainment industry.
But nop they hyped him to Icon SMH.

anyways I'm not surprised becoz its a norm supporting evil thing in that part of the country.[/b]how many of his dances and babes he nacks hav died of aids

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by pcicero(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nightmareo07:

How greatest African musician pls? undecided
Most blunt ? Yes I may agree.
But not definitely the greatest in African
Thats the hyping I was talking about.

The truth is yorubas know how to hype their own. I dont really have a problem with that its good to support ur own.
But hyping some1 like fela who should be remembered for setting bad example in the industry is no no for me.

The bad manners some musicians are displaying today.. Such as
having numerous babymama, smoking hemp publicly, doing dirty things on stage.
Were all orchestrated by fela. undecided

You turned this thread into a tribal thing.

You are still not happy when someone corrected you without resorting to your level of reasoning. Being the hate-monger that you are, rather than just letting it slide, you continued to show the undisguised bias towards a group of people.

You folks enjoy making unprovoked attacks all over the place.
It is getting really tiring.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Burgerlomo: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
OKorowanta:
Treating you guys bad is unacceptable but the kpanshing of the females na normal thing.
If Monica Lewinsky can bend to Clinton's pant level and sing soprano with his microphone, who is we?

Kpanshing of the females na normal thing but not underage though as that one na serious crime which carry a prison sentence cool
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by nokingasgod: 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
pcicero:

You turned this thread into a tribal thing.

You are still not happy when someone corrected you without resorting to your level of reasoning. Being the hate-monger that you are, rather than just letting it slide, you continued to show the undisguised bias towards a group of people.

You folks enjoy making unprovoked attacks all over the place.
It is getting really tiring.

It so so sickening and lately, becoming nauseating how some dude will paint every issue in Nigeria with ethnic colouration. Each time they did that, they displayed unalloyed, unrepentant and crude ignorance, hatred and morbid phobia for other tribe than theirs.

Fela was one musician no informed and enlightened Nigerian will ascribe to a particular tribe. You hardly can tell he is Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba and most of us who grew up in his time in Lagos didnt even know his tribe until probably adulthood. So to now refer to Fela as ''Yoruba people know how to hype their own'' is such a pathetic gibberish that could only come from a pathological ignoramus!

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by muzeze77: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't believe all this rants, this rant smells like one from an ungrateful fool. Femi probably helped this dude to get a visa and the fellow bailed on him
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by SniperSmurf(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
his father was a worthless kush blower who died of HIV so what do you expect?

Savage.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by SURElee(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
The apple doesn't fall far from the apple tree.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nightmareo07: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=yeyerolling post=69891752][/quote]

If the ones that died do u know what killed them.? undecided
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by laytoshtwo: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

We know the name of his father, please what is the name of your father let me check google cool cool cool
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nightmareo07: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
kay29000:

This ain't a matter of tribe... Even Europeans and Americans respect and praise his art/music... are they Yoruba too? Okay, let me ask you a question... who would you consider greater than Fela? His political views aside, Fela was a multi instrumentalist. If you know music you will understand that it ain't easy to play multiple instruments, be very good at it, and still make sense with your music/lyrics.

U still dont get my point.
Its the hype that fela received that that made all those Europeans know him.
If not for the hype they won't know him.

Ok take for instance.. Wizkid
U can say wizkid is the most exposed among our naija musicians now.
Talking exposed I mean being able to roll with more foreign musicians.
But does that make wizkid the best musician in Nigeria now undecided Hell no.(mind u I'm not saying he is not good)
But there are some musicians here who are making sense more than wizkid and even having views than him on u tube... RUNTOWN is one of them.

Now Thats what hyping did to wizkid because he started wen he was so little and he was hyped for being a kid and that skyrocketed him to that level.

Hope u got my point no hard feelings.
For me Fela was wrongly hyped he was a bad example to the industry.
#FACT
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by xtervaganza(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
that worthless kush blower is bigger and more of a man than your whole family put together. Include dead, alive and unborn

Oloriburuku ara e
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by gabbasin: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
maybe na this sleeping with him dancers make dat him ex wife waka comot
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Lovelife433(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
made4naija:
Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s son Femi Kuti has been called out by a social media user for allegedly sleeping with underage girls.

The man known as Solokeysent on Instagram seems to have worked with Femi Kuti and is calling out the musician for not only sexual accusations but also for treating his workers badly.

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/femi-kuti-allegedly-accused-of-sleeping-with-underage-girls/

is in the blood. Amu igbo ppl.
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Ekaka1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
chriskosherbal:
ThIs allegation is too serious ooo

This can be career ending oo

Career ending ke?
Something wey femi dey watch im papa dey do for years before he passed on....na like fada like pikin nah...
What I'm I talking girls sef sad
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by SojiCash(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Worthless... Check your dictionary... Namurusu
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by GoldHorse(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Can you tell us about your own father?
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by JAMESOJAY: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Like father like son
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by GoldHorse(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why the emphasis on "sleeping with his band members"? Did it ever occur to you that it was mutual? If it was mutual wetin concern you? Why u no ask dem to give some to you too if e dey hungry you? Abi u Don ask and dey refused? And come begin vex?

See make we no lie to ourselves. With the kind of work these guys do such is bound to happen.... a lot! Ask around how many wives and children most of these popular musicians get. Davido and Wizkid wey be small pikins sef don dey pile dem up.

Please free Femi o. Most of us will do same if not worse!
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by tydi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Yes ,a kush blower that was making sensible music for the soul, that I believe its said to be an achievement ..

now !! you what have you achieved to this age of urs?
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by asheyorinitemi: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
OP get your facts right. Femi replied him immediately. They don't employ employ under age as dancers in shrine. Also he never denied sleeping with his dancers and one even have a child for him and he made it public. Na their way be that. Even fela do pass this one
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Amberon11:
Olodo. Sleeping with is an underage iin America is seen as rape because she isn't old enough to give consent.

Your sense is dumb. The so-called underage that is wise enough to know that they would be evicted from the band if they refuse to succumb and did succumb is an underage abi? Dindirin
Re: Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent by Amberon11: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Look at this pedophile. Not only are you a fool , you're also a slowpoke. Under American law sleeping with a minor (under 18)
is a criminal offense and anyone found guilty will be made to face the law. Idiot go and get sane before replying me. You think America is your shithole that is lawless.
cousjwhite:

Your sense is dumb. The so-called underage that is wise enough to know that they would be evicted from the band if they refuse to succumb and did succumb is an underage abi? Dindirin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown / Dele Momodu And Banky W's Throwback Photo / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.