Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? (7284 Views)

Poll: DO PEOPLE WITH KIND HEARTS DIE EARLY IN LIFE

YES: 50% (5 votes)
NO: 40% (4 votes)
NEVER: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Why Do People Deactivate And Return? / If You Choose To Marry An Uneducated Woman, Send Her To School Or Die Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by derinsola(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2007
Why is it that people with good behaviours and gentle hearts always die young?

Why is it that the world never accepts people that want to live their life simple without problems?

My dad was an easy going man who did not like trouble but he died at an early age.

If I behave like him I don't know what the outcome would be for me.

So I need your advice.

Do think you can help me?
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by cuteass1(f): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2007
My darling, first of all, my condolence on the death of your dad cry cry

@ topic

the truth is that i don't actually think your father's death had anything to do with the fact that he was kind hearted, it always seems so when you loose someone close but in reality,
evil people do die too

i've asked myself that question a lot of times, but after the death of my younger brother i came to the conclussion that death comes when your time on earth is over. We don't want to believe it but no one, absolutely no one holds the life of someone else in their hands

watch people go through unimagineable things and survive while another person next door dies of something  that shouldn't even hurt an insect

i've always believed that everything on earth happens for a reason, as God planned it. Even though it was hard to keep focus when my brother died

My advice to you is to live your own life, the way that soots you best, don't live bad because you think evil people live longer. that might actually be your own cause of untimely death cry

everybody has his/her destiny, and your dad's destiny shouldn't interfere with yours

Hope with time, the pain would go away (it never dissappears totally, but enough for you to go on with your life) sad

Take care dear wink
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by mukina2: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
i sometimes ask myself this question too .

when my mama died last year .i stopped believing in everything
i say to myself if there's a God somewhere why did he let someone like her die?
why didnt he give me the chance to allow her see her grandchildren .
why didnt he allow her to reap the fruits of her labour?
so many questions come to my mind .
when my Pals used to tell me i lost my close relative i'll always be like take heart God is in control .but when it happened to me i lost all hope .

i guess no one will ever know the answers to thses questions .
the religious people will tell you that the good die early sad
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by femi6(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ topic
life is generally unfair
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by cuteass1(f): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2007
fe_mi:

@ topic
life is generally unfair

i agree with you that life can be unfair sad

we still have reasons to be grateful, right??

@ mukina2

my heart felt condolence dear cry , i'm sure your mum will forever live in your heart. My brother does wink
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by Free(f): 12:20am On Mar 30, 2007
i
sometimes ask myself this question too .

when my mama died last year .i stopped believing in everything
i say to myself if there's a God somewhere why did he let someone like her die?
why didnt he give me the chance to allow her see her grandchildren .
why didnt he allow her to reap the fruits of her labour?
so many questions come to my mind .
when my Pals used to tell me i lost my close relative i'll always be like take heart God is in control .but when it happened to me i lost all hope .

i guess no one will ever know the answers to thses questions .
the religious people will tell you that the good die early

sorry sakinah cry cry cry cry

life is not fair
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by ikamefa(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
mukina cry take heart! may her soul forever rest in peace!

@ topic i I've had some k i n d a experience like that a few years ago, i met someone who understood me and took me for who/what i am (no strings attached) a very selfless guy, touched ma life in a big way! 6 months after i met him he died!

well i really cant answer your question! c o s i don't know still pondering it! why should people like that die?
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by mukina2: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2007
@cute-ass
she lives on in my heart kiss wink

@ ika thanks
i hope he lives on in ur heart too kiss

@Neneh thanks wink
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by derinsola(f): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2007
YOU SEEM TO SAY THAT IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY.

BUT I HAD A LADY WHO WAS SO VERY KIND GENTLE AND EASY GOING WHO DOESN'T PICK FIGHT WITH ANY BODY DIE OF FOOD POISON IN A PARTY

AND YOU SAY TO ME THAT PEOPLE WITH KIND HEARTS DON'T DIE QUICKLY.
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by mazaje(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2007
life is not just fair at all
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by amaikama(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2007
True, life is really unfair. but God has a purpose calling the humble to himself. So, stop questioning him please!
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by Lamod: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
@topic

this is serious. I don't think kind hearted men dies for their kindness. Yet, that observation does happen now and then. I once remember when my adopted mum died. It was pain. The fellow I prayed God to kill didn't die! I started imagining all kind of things. Again, the trend repeated itself, a kind woman that wanted to secure a job for me, years ago died just before I was introduced to the new job. I was crying within that I had to wonder why useless people are spared.

But beyond the outpouring of my emotion, I know the truth. Everyone knows the truth. But we don't think of it in our time of grief.

One, good or bad, a man would die someday. Death keep no calender.

Two, the evil men around us have such a negative impact on us that those of us with sane mind would pray for their early death! Every extra second such evil men spend among us seem like ethernity to us. It is as if their longevity prolong our suffering. Hence, when they dies we hardly wish they had stay a second longer, though we may shed crocodile tear. Goodmen on other hand add values to our life. They gave us reason to keep hope alive. Every second they spend with us seem to add eternity to our joy. Hence, when such people pass away, we wonder if we would ever have another kind hearted man again.

When Abacha kicked the bucket, the whole nation jubilated. No one bother to know how and where he was burried. But when it was MKO Abiola turn, there was a national chao. Gone too soon!

We must realize that death have no preference. When it visit a good man, the best we should do is to celebrate them and make conscious effort at immortalising them so that their legacy would outlive them.

It is only through this mean that we would make dying attractive to good men. Those evil men still living would have to die several times before their death!

For those who have lost a dear beloved, let have faith in the realization soon, we are meeting them again, to die no more. In joy, and lasting bliss.
Re: Why Do People With Kind Hearts Die Early? by ssRhino: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2007
cos God dont want they to be polluted by the people with oshodi heart

(1) (Reply)

F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips / What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.