Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile (27044 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by dominique(f): 6:51am On Aug 01, 2018
She can pass for Tekno's younger sister in the first photo
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2018
This looks like that #40million hair. shocked
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Lexusgs430: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2018
dayleke:

Bro.
You wicked o...
Lol

Na so o.... Hin see that kin petite yoyo, wey go stand any man with ED..... Hin need to check hinself....
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by innocential3032(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure you are not suffering from ED?
am sure abt dat
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Lexusgs430: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2018
innocential3032:
am sure abt dat

No be you talk initially nah..... Abi you too need to check yaself?
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by kelish(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2018
The person wey snap her no try o, i was just waiting to see the slippers but.... *Walks out of trend
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Assassin101: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2018
La petite femme
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by eliash: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
dammy krane fvcked this bitch and left her ass, now kiss Daniel is busy fvcing her pussy. I wonder how she makes their dick stand cos she's so fuckiing ugly to give me an erection
keep quiet u peodophile
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Awoo88: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
dammy krane fvcked this bitch and left her ass, now kiss Daniel is busy fvcing her pussy. I wonder how she makes their dick stand cos she's so fuckiing ugly to give me an erection
Na jealousy dey kill you dey go soo
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by KUSHKAMP: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2018
avalontony:
Lord .....may I not be relevant only by pictures alone...but by your grace, my talents and your favour.

Bless me the way you blessed C.Ronaldo, so that when men think am finished, my juventus will arise....amen.
grin
avalontony:
Lord .....may I not be relevant only by pictures alone...but by your grace, my talents and your favour.

Bless me the way you blessed C.Ronaldo, so that when men think am finished, my juventus will arise....amen.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by gatecrash123: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

u need to tell everyone on nairaland the weed you took. so that we can know where to start from.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2019
The pictures are cute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) / BamBam Becomes Micserah First Ambassador / Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.