Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) (3554 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by ShareMe24(m): 2:54am On Aug 01, 2018
5) FACE EXFOLIATOR
Source:- http://keneval..com/2018/07/five-life-hacks-with-toothpastes-you.html

Do you know that your toothpaste (Closeup, Dabur,Oral-B) can remove dead skin cells.This is a cheap and perfect way to exfoliate ( removing dead skin cells from your face) ..To do this apply the toothpaste to your face and use your finger to gently spread it round your face .Then use a toothpaste to scrub your face ..the effect is a smooth face.
note:- ( THIS WORKS ON ONLY MINTY TOOTHPASTE DUE TO THE REFRESHING AND CLEANING EFFECT OF MINT in toothpaste)

4) loading......

1 Share

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by kingui(m): 3:12am On Aug 01, 2018
waiting for the updates this looks like a really educative post . hops it would prove to be

1 Like

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Your slowly no be here. I could have gone to Lekki, bust a nut and gotten back by now

3 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by ShareMe24(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2018
4)) Cleaning SD-card and SIM-cards

source:- http://keneval..com/2018/07/five-life-hacks-with-toothpastes-you.html?m=1

have you ever slotted your SD card or SIM card into your device only to realise that it didn't display on the device because of some dirts on the gold metallic area.These dirts cannot be removed by cloths and water is a NO! NO! .So to clean it,apply small toothpaste to the gold area and use a toothbrush to scrub gently and then wipe with a clean paper towel or ltissue... VIOLA

2 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Well-done Op. This is on point.

I want to assume Colgate+Vaseline is in your list wink.

1 Like

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by psucc(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Actually loading slowly like Buhari

But I have to park here until I got it all. Op abeg comeoooo

3 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by MykeDesigns: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2018
August would have ended by the time OP is done angry

3 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by clems93(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Let's Help the Op to go faster...
#Toothpaste_tip: Use it to clean your electric iron. If your iron is dirty or has a burnt stuff on it, your toothpaste can come handy as a cleaning agent. Rub the toothpaste on the iron(ensure it is not pluged or hot), then scrub with a sponge or clothe and water. If it is a difficult stain or burnt stuff, after rubbing the paste on the cold iron, plug it and allow to steam for about a minute; then unplug and wash(scrub) with sponge and water.
NB: Ensure you don't allow the plug come in contact with water, to avoid being electroputed.

6 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by tzjaynee: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Op hurry up la I'm enjoying this

2 Likes

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have known about this close up thing for a long time but im just scared that aside killing dead cells it still has tendencies of damaging the skin

1 Like

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
I have known about this close up thing for a long time but im just scared that aside killing dead cells it still has tendencies of damaging the skin

You are right. Toothpaste can burn your skin, it is not as advised to use on the face anymore.

1 Like

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by ShareMe24(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Thats why emphasis was laid on TOOTHPASTE with MINT......not just any toothpaste
Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by ShareMe24(m): 1:46am On Aug 03, 2018
3) CLEANING PHONE SCREENS

source:- http://keneval..com/2018/07/five-life-hacks-with-toothpastes-you.html?m=1

have your smartphone screen lost it's smooth beautiful touch and you are super worried about it.. just apply toothpaste to the screen and use your finger to spread it gently.. leave it for 5 minutes and then clean with a clean tissue paper.

Re: Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) by ShareMe24(m): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2018
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

2) cleaning spectacles and ceramics

Due to it's ability to clean enamel... Which has similarities with ceramics... Toothpaste can also be used to clean stains on ceramics and spectacles

(1) (Reply)

ABU Professor, Hyacinth Mbibu Shot Dead In Zaria / WAEC Data Processing Exam 2015 / BECE 2018 Prep: Maths Complete 60 Questions Solved(junior WAEC Obj) Free Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.