Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed (4912 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste / Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by KvnqJothan(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2020
I was surprised to discover that, far from just working to maintain your teeth clean and nice, toothpaste is similarly an irreplaceable commodity that can be utilized for different tasks inside your residence.
Many of these concepts might appear a little odd, but they actually work – just try them out by yourself.

1. You can give your taps their former sparkle back if you spread them in a little toothpaste and rub with a material. Actually, it works extraordinary on any chrome-covered surface.

2. You can likewise utilize it to clean the bottom surface of your iron.

3. Toothpaste can even clean your fingernails. Simply spread them in a limited quantity, leave for several minutes, and wash off with water .

4. The screen and rear of your mobile phone can become scratched rapidly if you don’t cover them with a defensive film.
Put a little toothpaste on a fabric, at that point cautiously rub it on any scratches. Eliminate any residual toothpaste, and wipe the screen surface dry.

.5. Certain odors, for example, that of onion , garlic, and fish, can be exceptionally difficult to eliminate from your hands. In any case, if you wash your hands with a limited quantity of toothpaste, the smell will vanish right away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Deborah98(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Noted, thanks.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Karlifate: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Cool.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by LeeMason(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Which person toothpaste you wan finish?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thumbs up... Hmmm... Toothpaste de hustle plenty witout pay
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Olayinka777(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good one op! I have known that no2 for over 15 years now.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Smony: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
smiley
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by akinmusi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
That Pic 2 though.

Don't ask me to explain.

If you know you know.

Vaseline crew

By the way

It's well. All records are meant to be broken consciousness and subconsciously.

We print, brand and package.

Call me for all your graphics.

Training in Illustrator and Photoshop 2020

Check my work archive

https://www.nairaland.com/5939060/logo-enhancement-hyper-realistic-drawings
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Dominiqueismad: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
LeeMason:
lol
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by NettyNelly(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
OP your post is incredibly informative.
Check my portfolio for logo design/Branding in my signature
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Denique(f): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
LeeMason:
You wee be stingy in real life... grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by paulolee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
na to use am take wash sins remove from person life naim remain..
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by haiti007(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
So my close-up can do all this cool
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Thesole(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anything wey dy foam for naija na incredible for washing
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by LeeMason(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Denique:

You wee be stingy in real life... grin

Blame it on the economy and taxes.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by DriggityDre: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Omo.
There is one problem with this method, especially in electric irons. If it isn't cleaned up well, ants will start living in that iron.

Some toothpaste can even seep into the steam holes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Karleb(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
It also effective for ant bite.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Some say it dries out pimples too

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by TGMISKY(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Wow. Thanks. Apart from the Iron part, I never knew of the rest
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Olibboy: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
On top my #40 sachet toothpaste. Money must be made...Poverty die die die

2 Likes

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by CAPSLOCKED: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
SOME FOOLS HERE CLAIM TO HAVE EATEN BREAD WITH IT. MOST NIGERIANS SUFFER MENTAL DISORDERS, IT'S NOT A JOKE.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by damejayventure(f): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Noted.... Thanks

By the way
Please check my profile for beautiful and affordable plain and pattern fabrics and Adire tops... Contact me
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by smartoliver(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Guy, dem say e dey sweet. Like butter with menthol grin
CAPSLOCKED:
SOME FOOLS HERE CLAIM TO HAVE EATEN BREAD WITH IT. MOST NIGERIANS SUFFER MENTAL DISORDERS, IT'S NOT A JOKE.
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by tjfulloption(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
How about Vasline?
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Vyzz: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
cool

Op is like your mother is not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by Edopesin: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
Some people are possessed
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by finalboss(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
As in bread and toothpaste like fucking toothpaste jeez angry
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by merieam16(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nice 1
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by nnamdi640: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Some say it dries out pimples too
Don't try it ooo! It will bleach your skin
Re: 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed by ChingaOne: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Toothpaste can also be used to cure premature ejaculation if used properly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State E-library (pix -interior And Exterior) / Delta State University, Abraka –Admission To Postgraduate Programmes 2015 / Over 500 Mass Communication Project Topics With Materials For Nd, Hnd, Bsc, Pdg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.