Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (35605 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by IsaAbubakar: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

Sorry to say buy you are displaying ethnicity and tribal biased based MADNESS!

Nigeria is a doomed country with this horrible mindset of yours. Let Ekweremadu explain himself to the EFCC!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by NdiaraIGBO: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Baroba:
With the type of allowance and salaries these guys are paid, a down payment of less than 10 million can get you a mortgage in most westernised countries.. Guys on far less than these senators own more than five properties in UK sef..If he is buying them outright, then that's a different issue..

I hope you remember this rubbish when you visit the hospital, when there is no light, when the roads are bad, when armed robbers corner you and your family. You say he gets a lot of allowance abi? Then let him fear the court NOT.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by NdiaraIGBO: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Ok that's fine. Call the authorities, the police and NDLEA. I beg you pleaseeee

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by inyenejo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dust to dust ashes to ashes RIP APC.....God punish Buhari ,God punish apc Islamic terrorists party for deceiving Nigerians, God punish mayetti Allah TERRORISTS group, God punish any idiot still supporting this satanic and Godforsaken govt. #sorryPlateau. #sorry Benue
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by IsaAbubakar: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

Ok that's fine. Call the authorities, the police and NDLEA. I beg you pleaseeee
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by gare(f): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
[color=#000099]“While the likes of Babachir Lawal, Abba Kyari, Ayo Oke, Kemi Adeosun, Abdulrasheed Maina and his accomplices, Okoi Obono-Obla, and scores of others in the ruling APC, with corruption and fraud-related charges, walk free, the anti-graft agencies have continued in its reckless desperation to harass and dent leaders of the opposition in the name of an anti-corruption war that Nigerians and the world have come to see for what it is- persecution of the opposition.

BUT I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE NAMES LISTED ABOVE WHERE NEVER FOR ONE DAY INVITED BY THE EFCC FOR QUESTIONING, IF ONLY ON THE NAMES LISTED ABOVE IS INVITED THEN I WILL KNOW THAT THIS GOVT IS ACTUALLY FIGHTING CORRUPTION
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by IsaAbubakar: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

I hope you remember this rubbish when you visit the hospital, when there is no light, when the roads are bad, when armed robbers corner you and your family. You say he gets a lot of allowance abi? Then let him fear the court NOT.
[/s]
trash
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by NdiaraIGBO: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vested:

I am fully in support of prosecuting public officials when found culpable for corruption charges while in office.
However, selective prosecution will not take that money they stole or would have stolen from government coffers into your pockets.
It's disheartening that this action is being taken because the senator is in the opposition and we have numerous cases of serving officers from the ruling party walking the streets freely.
Does that make sense to you?
Does that have any semblance of unbiased prosecution?

If the opposition party gets into government, the same charade will happen again. How does that move this nation towards Eldorado?

I weep for the future of this nation.

Use your brain!

Go and join the PDP, and when you get into power then chase the APC thieves with your evidence.

For now, let Ekweremadu face the EFCC and the courts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by IsaAbubakar: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

Use your brain!

Go and join the PDP, and when you get into power then chase the APC thieves with your evidence.

[/s]
claptrap
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by NdiaraIGBO: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

You will surely soon ENTER market! It don be for you be that!

As if the thief called Ekweremadu knows you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by whoareyou0994: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chai!!! Am going back to APC before buhari will ask how I get money travel to dubai oo. Buhari and EFCC are like 5&5
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by semyman: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Even if Buhari will not win again in 2019, let him deal with these thieves for the remaining period before the election and stifled them of all ill gotten resources going forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by rusher14: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
eyeview:
That is nothing compared to what rochas has acquired in 7 years as governor. His son in law Uche Nwosu has illegally acquired over 22 properties in Imo state alone which are well known to IMO residence.

Please petition the EFCC.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by 1stNumeroUno: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hahaha!

So EFCC just know that he has so much properties?

Everyone in power use these agencies/institutions to only fight opposition or assumed enemies. And it's really unhealthy for our society.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Leleky: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
How many of the properties are in any of the Eastern states of Nigeria? He is even a bigger fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Leleky: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
rusher14:

Please petition the EFCC.
At least useless Governor acquired those properties in IMO state please where is Ekweremadu properties located.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by 2016v2017: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
nero2face:
Over 3yrs in power and Buhari is yet to understand the difference between Governance and Politics, He keep making mockery of himself, Dictatorship in blood
he's a bloody tyrant dictator terrorist
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by windwayltd: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiizzyy:
fool

FOOL. FOOL, FOOL OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL AFTER 2019 ELECTION YOU WILL SEE BUHARI BACK TO OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by modupe2: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
When has catching a thief/fraudster turn crime?

nero2face:
Over 3yrs in power and Buhari is yet to understand the difference between Governance and Politics, He keep making mockery of himself, Dictatorship in blood
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Lumig: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/

if Ekweremadu is dirty,let him be jailed,if not let him get released. Being likable does not mean he is not embezzling money meant for his ignorant people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by DonEwexco(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vested:
I don't understand this selective harrasments and interrogations.
The fact that we do things so crude in this country in the name of Politics baffles the widely perceived reasoning of the common Nigerian man.
The worst part is that this approach will breed reprisals when the opposition party takes over.
When will our leaders take actions for the good and prosperity of the nation and not for some selfish purposes for once?
The insulting part is doing all these gestures in blatant broad daylight.
Anyways, PVC remains the only way out in the end.
My dear with the outcome of Ekiti state election I don't think our PVC can help the current situation. Though God dey.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Obas101(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
nero2face:
You get sense so undecided
I don't even need to explain it to you. Reason nd reflect on the statement you just made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Vested(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Use your brain!

Well, I wasn't expecting a different response.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Grayxme: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nobody is of course above the law, If he can't explain how he was able to acquire those properties, He should be meant to pay the price. I appreciate the effort this administration is putting to ensure a corrupt free and transparent nation
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Vested(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonEwexco:

My dear with the outcome of Ekiti state election I don't think our PVC can help the current situation. Though God dey.

You have a point but let's not give up hope.
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by IsaAbubakar: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

You will surely soon ENTER market! It don be for you be that!

As if the thief called Ekweremadu knows you.
[/s]
more trash

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Nkpologwu: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
In early 2000 this is a person whose car was on most occassions pushed to start. His chambers in New Haven, Enugu was devoid of any AC or generator. Fast forward to 2018, he now owns very many buildings and land in Enugu which I know for sure. Let him and all other politicians that see Nigeria as their personal ATM, face the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Awoo88: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
After all this gragra, when it's time to charge the guy to court and get a conviction based on evidence, they will be sabotaging their own case and asking for amendment. Useless corrupt fight meant to silence opposition
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Awoo88: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
DonEwexco:

The PVC can otherwise APC will not spend money buying vote
Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by acdear123: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
I wish the EFCC can arrest and prosecute all PDP looters now so that the PDP will return the gesture in the same fold to the APC when ever the get back in power so that Innocent Nigerians will gain from their fight of fear of the unknown..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by Edusouls(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
you seee, we the spiritually blind and stupid nigerians have long entrusted our future and the future of our children,children in the hands of experienced thieves,and red eyed looters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. by puretayo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't why some of us keep supporting this politicians blindly when we know the truths. This polithiefcians has emptied national treasury. In my opinion impunity shld be remove any serving public officer found or linked of corruption shld be probe immediately irrespective of his or her party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Remains Of Soldiers Killed In Okuoma Arrive In Abuja For Burial (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Osun Rerun Election Held Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.