Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times (34533 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Akpacha(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Evil face of a tyrant!

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Kenedex: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
what goes around comes around karma

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Yinxies(f): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Karma is a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by dynicks(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:
Someone needs to check on that Barbeque boy, the guy fit don go abbatoir for Bariga go slaughter himself
ahhhhhhhh! my brother! U sef have noticed he's been MIA for some time now.....i just dey pity my guy aswear...

meanwhile u guys should keep up with d search....he's our brother u know......we seriously need to locate him

if we don't do it, who will? i mean Wetin we gain?....PAPAYAAA...!

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Buhari2019: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Fake news
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by sunsewa16: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Let's wait for the gang's of lies and charlatans to see what their response and reactions will be,Nigeria democracy will be the greatest beneficiary in future, karma is really a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Aguata1stson(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
What goes around doesn't just come around, it stays around

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Lordofthewest(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2018
O ma see oo

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Adekdammy: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2018
I expect buhari to thank saraki for dumping the clueless and expired ruling party (apc) .

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by frowland(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2018
So? Its normal I think. Most APC supporters back then hailed the mass defections. Just as PDP members are happy at the moment and do not care who they are or the baggage they come with. I do not see how this news is relevant per say.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by kings09(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by pat077: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2018
He should congratulate saraki as well

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by brunobaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:
Someone needs to check on that Barbeque boy, the guy fit don go abbatoir for Bariga go slaughter himself
Now you're missing the barbecue nigga.
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by UncleJudax(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
what goes around, comes around.

That God for the internet, saving us from amnesia.
Notice the part about "sending everyone on holiday"

Sarki copied Tambuwal 99.9%

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by justy15: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2018
I love internet it doesn't forget, what goes around comes around I wonder why oshomole don't want to learn cos all the atrocities he is perpetuating with his office as APC national chairman will one day point at his face. Karma is a bad thing

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by yashau(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Karma is a bi*ch
what is the karma that will be fall on saraki and Tambuwal just asking ooo?

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by banio: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Internet doesn't forget.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
it's THINGS FALL APART for the satanic sadist whose sole aim is to pauperise, dehumanize & demoralise nigerians!

his WATERLOO just started!

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:
cc

bcc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by aksule(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2018
I caught my neighbor dancing naked and to make sure he won't deny it later l took his clothes. He told his wife that it is FAKE news.
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by vincixpresso: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Payback is a bitch. Revenge is a dish best served cold.����

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by neonly: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:

Somethings tell me I live in bariga for u to know slaughter house undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Borderless: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
OboOlora:

grin grin grin grin grin BBQ don catch fire!

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by bipun342: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
GET ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE THAT IS CONNECTING SINGLES DAILY. GET STARTED NOW!

On this Authentic PLATFORM OF LOVE, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE and SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (for non-marriageable age singles) with total genuineness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining, Registration, and Membership are ABSOLUTELY FREE!

This Platform of Love is for Nigerians, Africans and Africans in Diaspora wherever you may be in the world – we connect you with soul-mates and true love in your locality. A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!

Get Connected to your soulmate NOW!

REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP AND MATCHMAKING ARE ABSOLUTELY FREEEEE!
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by bipun342: 9:09am On Aug 01, 2018
IF GENUINE LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED – THEN GET STARTED ON THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are you tired of being single and desire true love and relationship?

On this Authentic PLATFORM OF LOVE, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE and SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP (for non-marriageable age singles) with total genuineness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining, Registration, and Membership are ABSOLUTELY FREE!

This Platform of Love is for Nigerians, Africans and Africans in Diaspora wherever you may be in the world – we connect you with soul-mates and true love in your locality. A couple just got MARRIED on our platform!!!
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by bobnatlo(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2018
saintandsinnerz:
To be sincere, Buhari's govt has not fared well in all indices of good governance. He came in through a populist vote but his penchant for segregation, tribalism, marginalization of some sections of the country have been his greatest undoing. He failed to unite the country through his policies and actions and allowed the anger and bitterness that was festering to grow worse. He showed an extreme disdain to some particular people by not appointing them in his govt thereby giving room for the opposition against his govt to grow further. More importantly, he has showed a great deal of ineptitude when it comes to the management of the economy. He lacks what it takes to move a big economy like Nigeria forward. His tyrranical tendencies has also played a big part in what's happening to the party today. Also, the IPOB issue was not properly handled. You may think that the constant criticisms from the SE and SS dies not have effect on his public acceptance but know that when people continue talking bad about u with time others will start seeing truth in what they are saying. Anyway, I don't know what will happen in 2019, but the massive defections in APC is surely a big blow to their 2019 ambition.
Spot on my guy

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by FitnesScientist: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by BAILMONEY: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Tolexander:
what goes around, comes around.

That God for the internet, saving us from amnesia.
BAWO NI ALHAJI TOLEX
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2018
I can't laugh in dis NairaLand commentors
So interesting
Re: FLASHBACK: Buhari Hails Tambuwal For Dumping PDP - Premium Times by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2018
karma nah olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election / Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.