Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . (559 Views)

A Young Lady Post This Emotional Suicidal Message On Her Facebook / SUICIDE ALERT! Wife Of Lagos State Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message Online / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by Amagite(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Hadiza Abdullateef, the 3rd wife of the Lagos State Commissioner for Home Affairs Archives, Dr. Abdul-Hakeem Abdul-Lateef, has raised concern after sharing a post on her IG page.

The mother of two, who recently bagged a Masters degree from the Coventry University, U.K, took to her page, in the early hours of today, to share a post about leaving the world.

The duo married on July 9, 2014, few months before he married his fourth wife who is also Hadiza’s friend, on October 28, 2014.

Back then, it was gathered that it was Hadiza who pleaded with her husband to marry her and her friend, Rekihat, so that she would have a mate to play with.

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by tyson98: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by spinna: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2018
They multiply their sorrows ifvthey follow strange Gods says the Bible..Jesus is ths source of joy everlasting..the burden a non Christian carries is unimaginable meanwhile a Christian has joy even in adversity..Halleluyah.

My sister try Jesus
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by Munzy14(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
spinna:
They multiply their sorrows ifvthey follow strange Gods says the Bible..Jesus is ths source of joy everlasting..the burden a non Christian carries is unimaginable meanwhile a Christian has joy even in adversity..Halleluyah.

My sister try Jesus
you will surely make a good campaign manager. lolzzz. All these ladies from the other side will be packing themselves inside one man house. When economy goes bad, oga begin guide pocket,the ladies become frustrated. Please someone should watch her too many suicide since 2015. who we offend abeg??
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by Nightmareo07: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2018
Thats what voting a dullard brings
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by malificent(f): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2018
If you've been suicidal before you'll understand her frustration with life regardless of what she's going through. I pray she scales through whatever her problem is.
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by OgahBohz: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
malificent:
If you've been suicidal before you'll understand her frustration with life regardless of what she's going through. I pray she scales through whatever her problem is.

my sister it's not easy at all....
I just laf when people say, I can ever commit suicide ..I just shake my head ..

many think it's only porverty than can make one think suicide ,

.. if serious depression hits you ehen, you won't know when you'll start thinking of the world beyond.. .I really wish her well o...
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by starboy86(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'll advice she's kept on checks to avoid stories that touch ooo, may God give her an inner peace to help her overcome this thoughts in Jesus' name. Jesus is the answer to all our problems, embrace Him and know that everlasting peace, shalom.
Re: Wife Of Lagos Commissioner Posts Suicidal Message . by Blackfire(m): 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
So she is dead.

RIP

(1) (Reply)

Mafia Stuff: Assassins Kill NUPENG Boss Seeking Re-election (PICS) / Shocking! Man Who Steal Men's Manhood Through Handshake Caught In Kogi / Girls In Kenya Forced To Have Sex In Exchange For Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.