Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (42747 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi & Gbemi Saraki Received In Office After Swearing-in / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Babacele: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2018
Senator Gbemi Saraki loading.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by hokoj: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2018
This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Photography, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 PHOTOGRAPHY: learn the various aspect of photography
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

All materials needed will be made available as it is included in the cost training. Just come with your laptop/device and writing materials.
Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!
Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by debosalau(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Informant planted.

if you know, you know
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Before you talk THINK, before you type LEARN! Indeed the Saraki political dynasty is powerful. Indeed baba Oloye’s product are numerous. Kwarans are not stupid. We are grateful to Baba Oloye for what he has done for kwarans.
Bukola Saraki is a tyrant who have successfully disgraced the good name of baba Oloye.
GBEMI SARAKI IS GREAT! SHE IS A REPLICA OF AN EXCELLENT LEADER

lionness:
Family of snakes and Scorpions. Saraki and Gbemis political difference has always been a fools games intended to control the ruling and opposition. Such a terrible set of ppl. You don't even know if they are Yoruba or Fulani. You don't know Whether they are christains or moslems. You don't even know if these people are Kwarans as I grew up in Mushin and still know Sarakis fathers house near Pam Avenue. Even Saraki holds a British nationality and his children are claiming Americans and Nigerians. What a family of fraudsters. And Ilorin as a state kept been ruled by these extremely selfish children. I'm sure Saraki is currently grooming his kids to take over the next puppet he props up in the state. As painful as it sounds though, I wouldn't mind working for Saraki. Atleast he can rule Nigeria better than that mute and inactive brain dead loser called Buhari. Atleast If Saraki was in Buhari shoes, I'm sure he would have solve this type of problems years ago and not allow it to get this bad. Anyways, Buhari is the man who made Saraki very powerful
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Woman no be human ?

quote author=IsaAbubakar post=69887668][s][/s]
trash trash trash he's no match for the combination of saraki and kwara governor

hohohohoho
don't tell me that a whole apc is hoping on a woman to save them in kwara
ngeneukwenu what's your opinion about this? [/quote]
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
debosalau:
Informant planted.

if you know, you know

Apparently you do not even know anything about Kwara politics!
This Gbemi Saraki is Bukola’s biggest enemy!

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Kamelot77:
dat is Wat they told we kwarans in 2011, dey are working together

Hon mike is very right. Gbemi Saraki is a rare breed among politicians. She is too good
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
I am a kwaran too. And I know the various ways Gbemi Saraki was victimized in PDP. I also know the way soo many politicians made a recourse to APC Cos it offered them progress for nigeria

Kamelot77:
am a kwarans, did you remember 2011 election how dey are fighting openly bt dey are still working together.
gbemi campaign for Simeon Sulyman d pdp candidate in 2015 election, on d election they he work for the apc
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
isahsalee:

But, Saraki betrayed both her and their father in 2013, which their father father eventually died as a result. Have you forgotten same Saraki worked against his sister Gbemi from becoming governor but, instead preferred Ahmed over his blood sister. So, the blood was lighter than water then? Abi o
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Shampoo77:
If I can remember well the last time she left her brother to contest on her own what happened to to her? Hmmm she lost woefully. She is just a shaft with any substance. She is irrelevant and immaterial.

Shaft kor .. shift ni. Sit in your house andbecalking people irrelevant!come to kwara and northern nigeria to see how big Gbemi Saraki is. Even Bukola Saraki is scared of her. Gbemi is not just a social media drama king like Bukola she is a GRASSROOTS MOBILIZER, a very big one at that
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
worlexy:
One thousand likes for your comment. The sarakis are just playing a smart one on us, they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket, it's a win/win for them

No mr YOU ARE VERY WRONG! kwara politics is beyond what you read on Twitter and nairaland. Kwara politics is beyond that.
The Two Sarakis are not on the same lane. BUKOLA IS GBEMI’s BIGGEST ENEMY.
Have you ever spotted them together before?
Not even at Bukky’s daighter’s Wedding.
Bukola rejects and vilifies ANYONE that’s from his sister. He does everything within his capacity to ruin his sister.
Go and ask those who KNOW kwara and Kwara politics
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
deebsman1:

I have seen many publications where she said it, and she didn't deny of those publications so don't get yourself fooled. However, who is begging her ,makes me rotflmao

Do you have to resort to LIEING to prove your point. What Publication is superior over her own official media pages ? What Publication is superior over her political grassroots wing?
You can tell your lies to someone else not me Cos I’m a KWARAN TO THE CORE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT GBEMI SARAKI IS AN EXCELLENT WOMAN.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
yemaldo:

No body victimized her, she contested for primary despite knowing that majority of kwara will not vote for a female gov, she should have allowed dele belgore to win d ticket by supporting him but Simon that wasn't popular in kwara won d primary, u need to see jubilation in govt House, they were happy that Simon won d primary because d man wasn't popular. They(sarakis) are trying to play d same trick again

Do not tell me what I know! I tell you AUTHORITATIVELY that the Fight between Gbemi Saraki and bukky is not a fluke. Take a look at this
https://elombah.com/index.php/analysis/kwara-pdp-when-suspicion-becomes-a-strategy-to-disqualify-others-by-bashir-akanbi/

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
worlexy:
One thousand likes for your comment. The sarakis are just playing a smart one on us, they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket, it's a win/win for them

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by TheLegalEagle(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mankiso:

They are against him because he refused to allow his sister to take over Kwara as a governor after Saraki finished his own tenure. She is a sell- out and should go and sit down.

Sell out kor, sell in. Your comment reeks of ignorance
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by deebsman1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheLegalEagle:

Do you have to resort to LIEING to prove your point. What Publication is superior over her own official media pages ? What Publication is superior over her political grassroots wing?
You can tell your lies to someone else not me Cos I’m a KWARAN TO THE CORE AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT GBEMI SARAKI IS AN EXCELLENT WOMAN.

This one is not ready to leave slavery and gain freedom. Excellent woman my feet, cocaine sniffing slay mama

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Oriyomin25(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
lionness:
Family of snakes and Scorpions. Saraki and Gbemis political difference has always been a fools games intended to control the ruling and opposition. Such a terrible set of ppl. You don't even know if they are Yoruba or Fulani. You don't know Whether they are christains or moslems. You don't even know if these people are Kwarans as I grew up in Mushin and still know Sarakis fathers house near Pam Avenue. Even Saraki holds a British nationality and his children are claiming Americans and Nigerians. What a family of fraudsters. And Ilorin as a state kept been ruled by these extremely selfish children. I'm sure Saraki is currently grooming his kids to take over the next puppet he props up in the state. As painful as it sounds though, I wouldn't mind working for Saraki. Atleast he can rule Nigeria better than that mute and inactive brain dead loser called Buhari. Atleast If Saraki was in Buhari shoes, I'm sure he would have solve this type of problems years ago and not allow it to get this bad. Anyways, Buhari is the man who made Saraki very powerful

Sorry to say but you are confused woman trying to get some wailers like you confused.. What do you know about politics in kwara and kwara in general??

Let me take you back to 2015, bukola Saraki and His tea boy (Ahmed) won in kwara CU's they went to APC and with the influence of PMB. Saraki bukola is dead in kwara and he won't dare to contest for president cus he is tainted, and every reasonable nigerians is aware of his cunning acts.
So my advice to you, get ur fact right b4 u comment.

Saraki ko, shakiri ni.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Oriyomin25(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
yerimastyle:
Gbemi will never betray saraki blood is thicker Dan water

Keep telling that to yourself, weting you know about Politics in kwara??
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by debosalau(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheLegalEagle:

Apparently you do not even know anything about Kwara politics!
This Gbemi Saraki is Bukola’s biggest enemy!

Apparently you only know what they want you to know

You say they're enemies, yet she supported him in APC all the while.

Gbemi remaining in APC is only there for the same reason she was in PDP before the primary election, she lost and declared support for his brother she claims she hates so much

There's no enemy in politics.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Ingocof(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2018
worlexy:

That was the reason the national leadership of APC dissolved the state leadership of the party
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Ingocof(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2018
deebsman1:

Your head dey there but she should forget it cos even her, she won't get any ticket under APC. She said she want to contest for Senate, but oshey mistake

No way for saraki dynasty again in kwara state
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Ingocof(m): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2018
TheLegalEagle:

Hmmm!
Kwarans who know the political temperature of Kwara will tell you that GBEMI SARAKI’s BIGGEST ENEMY is BUKOLA SARAKI!
That’s not what happened In 2015 o. She was in PDP but the stakeholders in kwara PDP victimized her so much. So many of them treated her followers with disdain. Indeed she left PDP for APC Cos the APC welcomed her. The APC have promises of. A better nigeria.

Pls trust me, I know so much about the politics of kwara state, what I said was the reality, Gbemi declared on radio on the election day that people should go to polling booth with their broom, signifying that people should vote for APC, whatever is happening between Gbemi and Bukola is just a political game
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by Bakrabas: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
TheLegalEagle:

She never said that she wants to contest for senate o. It is people that are even begging her to contest. She has not accepted till this moment. Stop spreading false news

I can see that you are one of the disciples of Gbemi, I don't need to tell you this because you are not an infant on the pitch of politics. Never believe in any politician, you only see their outside you don't know their inside.

If you can recall the incident between mobutu sese seko kuku and Patrice Lumumba you will understand my point.

The person you trust can betray you at 11th hour
Re: Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari by nwas55: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Boast your account and see text below..no doubting .all you need is to stake high and win big..we congrats to yesterday subscribers..
todays game s ready..call or Whatsapp..winning is guaranteed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.