Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP (15220 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by temblor1(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2018
daygee12:
We can't mortgage our future in the hands of these selfish rogues called Wike, Fayose, Saraki and co. These set of people dont mind selling Nigeria overnight. Things may be hard now but we are surely heading to the right direction.
'In the right direction'
Zombie
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by biazarre(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2018
I don't think this country can get better again...
I read comments from youths in this country on this thread and all I could do is cry for the foolish empty headed youths whose future is divided and shared by the same sect of big belly, brainless, ninny leaders they celebrate... All I'm expecting from our stupid youths is an out cry to rubbish these acts of disgrace exhibited by the so- called daft leaders....
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted 2019 Sai Baba/Baba
get ready to go back to daura with sai Barbar
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by kindnyce(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
HAH:
I have never had hope in any politician like Buhari but now I am never been disappointed by any politician like Buhari

I realised that being incorruptible is not same thing as being competent, but is Buhari not even corrupt ?

I campaigned for him canvassed for him, sent money to him and even here on nairaland we did it

I am a disappointed buharis

This mistake must be undone 2019 .

Allah wadaran naka ya lalace

BRO I FEEL YOUR PAIN,I'M ON THE SAME PAGE WITH YOU.
EVERYTHING YOU MENTIONED UP THERE REFLECTS MY FEELINGS.
I CAMPAIGNED VIGOROUSLY FOR HIM, SPENT MY HARD-EARNED CASH FOR HIM
NOW I'M CONFUSED, PDP IS NOT THE OPTION, NEVER.ITS AN ASSEMBLAGE OF DISGRUNTLED AND RUTHLESS POLITICIANS PREYING ON OUR COMMON WEALTH.

DA BABU GWARA BA DADI!
I THINK CONTINUITY IS THE WAY.ATLEAST BABA WONT ALLOW FOR BRAZEN LOOTING .
WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by excel101(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
the land wey your father dey now abi
Its a land where empty headed, broke, hungryman, addicts and lazy/Indolent youths like you and your incompetent master, PMB. will be sent to.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by fergie001: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
We have noticed one olafool....

Ignored
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by godliman: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Even if only Buhari remains in APC, he will still win 2019 election. Wike should me more concerned about his re-election because it’s not sure for him oooo
BY DEMOCRATIC MEANS OR VOODOO?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by ejimatic: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Defection is a feature of democracy. Anybody can decide which party to associate with. Politicians are doing their business with masses as their weapons They are pushing us around as they want. . Thus from PDP to APC from APC to PDP to ADP to LP. The story continues. Why are they returning to PDP? They remember how they enjoyed under Obasanjo and Jonathan goverments,where they had freedom to loot our treasury with impunity. where senators were bribed before they approved budgets where budgets were inflated where money for senatorial budgets was pocketed where they committed crimes with impunity where they changed cars every year where EFCC could not arrest them because they were in power and where our economy was ruined because of unchecked corruption and lack of check and balances. There is no way to become self lords over Nigerians in Buhari government. All the sources of looting and corrupt practices have been blocked. They have forgotten that masses may be silent but we are wiser now. Let them go back to Egypt
We will wait for them at the gate in 2019.It is then that they will know that masses are not for coalition of thieves and corruption or rebirth of looting of our wealth in PDP which they are gathering for again. Only fools and misguided Nigerians will follow them like tatalongs.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2018
veekid:
It's rainy season, People 're running for their lives, they are embracing umbrellas instead of brooms since they are tired of sweeping. grin
Even for sunshine umbrella is ever helpful and better...the broom is a cursed item ..no wonder its always used by herbalist
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by robotix: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
HAH:
I have never had hope in any politician like Buhari but now I am never been disappointed by any politician like Buhari

I realised that being incorruptible is not same thing as being competent, but is Buhari not even corrupt ?

I campaigned for him canvassed for him, sent money to him and even here on nairaland we did it

I am a disappointed buharist

This mistake must be undone 2019 .

Allah wadaran naka ya lalace

I respect you for this. I respect the fact that you are transparent enough. It takes only a man that loves his country to speak like you have done, it takes a man who wish his children a better future to see things like you.

I am not talking about blind sycophants who eat crumbs from the table of BUBU.

I was among those who wanted GEJ out... And today, I can say Buhari failed a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by cytell56: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Your mumu go soon end
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by iskuburi407: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2018
cytell56:

Your mumu go soon end
� Buhari will win
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by waveman2: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
In as much as PDP is not the answer APC is not either. You,re talking about pdp failures because that is what u were told and u now have another govt at the center, just wait for APC to leave the center and u will be shocked by corruption going on silently. As someone rightly say APC=PDP. Only a brainwashed fool will think otherwise, do not be deceived by keyamo,s wonderful right up cos he was paid to do so.

harrisonford001:
I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that “Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy”. I asked a simple question: “Which prophecy is Ex- President Jonathan”? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say “even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party (PDP). Wait, who was using religion?
Ex- President Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, and removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan. Who are you calling “DICTATOR”? BUHARI.
Ex-President Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund.
NASS members were abusing President Buhari openly, messing up everything at will; Gov. Fayose has been abusing President Buhari for 4 years now. Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund and bail out, FAAC etc. But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.
Ex-President Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.
Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these….
Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot…All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend). But who is the dictator? BUHARI.
Ex-President Jonathan met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.
Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years.
Don’t say how much did he borrow if you don’t even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX.
Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII. Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow?
INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.
A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.
A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION. So who is following after righteousness?
For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, “ordinary” Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense…I ask again who is more effective?
Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INITIATED it…Ordinary intra-city metro lane o, but President Buhari that finished is within 3 years is the failure abi?
“Which project did President Buhari INITIATE and COMPLETE in 3 years yen-yen-yen”.
Mention any major project INITIATED AND COMPLETED in 3 years of Ex-President Obasanjo, or Ex-President Yar’Adua or Ex-President Jonathan?
So on what parameters are you using to judge 3 years of President Buhari INITIATING AND COMPLETING? Even PDP can’t finish their own secretariat let alone that which belong to NIGERIA.
Lagos-Ibadan road since Ex-President Obasanjo era till Ex-President Jonathan could not be finished. In 3 years of President Buhari, the road is receiving serious attention. Ask those who ply that road and those who go for Holy Ghost Congress monthly about the difference in pace of work. Wait, even Otuoke road in Bayelsa had to wait till President Buhari now starts to do the road. Who is the failure? Can it be BUHARIIII.
What about “Almajiri School in the North? WHERE exactly are these Schools SITUATED in the North? OK, show us the picture.
Emm, 2nd Niger Bridge? Lol, they completed it on the MAP, yet Fashola is on it PHYSICALLY now.
Did Buhari fail on security issue in Benue? YES. Did others before him fail on the same security issue in Benue? YESSS. So where did you get all these noise of “Fulani President” is helping herdsmen?
Who was the President during Jos crisis, herdsmen killing people in Zamfara in 2013, Odi massacre, Kaduna crisis? You think death suddenly started because President Buhari was a Fulani man? That he failed in that is one thing, but that YOU are making a narrative of “Fulani President” is giving herdsmen power is funny.
January 1, 2018 in Omoku, Rivers State, Christians were coming from Church; cultists from the South South killed their own people. You know why there was no serious noise by CAN and you? You could not link it to President Buhari’s herdsmen or Fulani herdsmen. The same WIKE that did not drop a million to support the families of those bereaved in his constituency (State) went to Benue State to donate N20 Milliion and you hailed him
Kidnapping of School children in Lagos; Badoo issue in Lagos; Crisis in Kaduna. Who did you call on? Ambode the Governor of Lagos and El-Rufai of Kaduna. When crisis happened in River State and Benue State, who did you shout about? President Buhari the herdsmen. What about your Bishops, Pastors and Imans that made Aso Rock their abode between 2010-2015? What did they negotiate for the body of Christ or common citizens? Yes, they got their jets; they got waivers and Universities all PERSONAL. Now that the tap to fuel their jets and lifestyles had stopped, all they tell you from the pulpit is “LIES and Prophelying“. Your anointed ones keep saying ANNOYING THINGS, yet you can’t query their lies?
Wait, I remember again your problem with President Buhari fighting corruption selectively. So, mention ONE name among those in EFCC case without a case to defend. If your hero Presidents had fought corruption with one leg, by now shebi it is the second leg that President Buhari will be fighting.
So what is your problem with the corrupt facing the music? Oh, how about blablablabla. If President Buhari did not catch them, somebody else will. But stop crying in defence of the corrupt being asked to face the music. If your uncle is corrupt, tell him to face it, and stop shouting how about other thieves.
I know you lost your job because Ex- President Jonathan lost out and your job with Mama Patience was terminated. But stop using your personal loss as a yardstick for Buhari’s achievement.
Under your hero, several young Nigerians were SCAMMED by Boro collecting money from them for Job, in the process killing many young Nigerians. Ex-President Jonathan cannot even sack him. So what do you want the families of those who died when Ex-President Jonathan scammed them of Jobs to do? Stop crying and face life.
For your information, all those lies about “hidden agenda” can only fly on you because they know you are biblically illiterate. I even saw somebody hailing Femi-Fani Kayode for being the voice for the Church. Haaaaaa, abomination. Abeg make I stop, come dey collect your abuses in packs. After all your abuse, na President Buhari I go still vote for.
~ Festus Keyamo SAN.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by blessingsystem: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Afam4eva:
Anything but Buhari.

Dumbest post on Nairaland today. The Nigerian politician is the smartest in the world. They are the minority that plays with the brains of the majority, while the majority applaud and even die for them.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by micariice(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2018
I want to know the party that can provide social amentities for it citizens and that is the party anyone will want to vote
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by femeritus: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Hmmmm

Copied
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by desiredhome: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2018
And what chased them out before? Bunch of selfish idiots, what is the difference between the two parties, same old wine in new bottle and Nigeria is among the poorest nation in the world despite all the wealth in natural resources?
If PDP did not win you see them decamping to any other Party in power
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by cytell56: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
� Buhari will win

I dey Sidon look, even if he rig election!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

U'r a big fool!
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by crimeboss: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Even if only Buhari remains in APC, he will still win 2019 election. Wike should me more concerned about his re-election because it’s not sure for him oooo

i love this joke, where did u copy it from?.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by crimeboss: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied

too much APC love letter writing, this market u are selling people aren't buying again when the jihad president was sponsoring and colluding terror tribesmen, u forgot to remind ur Fulani president and relatives that there will be a day of reckoning, that day has come, enjoy till it last.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection::

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dry Season: Enugu Buys Rapid Response Vehicles For Fire Service / Housing Development In Enugu (pictures) / Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.