Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP (15195 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by 2016v2017: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2018
ayazor:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has congratulated Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed for their courage to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Saraki and Ahmed announced their decisions on Tuesday.

Addressing journalists on Tuesday at the Government House Port Harcourt, Wike said the level of impunity under the APC Federal Government, surpassed what was obtainable during the military administration.

“I salute the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor for being bold to say that they will not be intimidated. I welcome them to the PDP which is being rebranded to take over the leadership of the country in 2019.

“More governors and senior politicians will still defect in the coming days. This regime of intimidation and harassment emboldens us. It strengthens us to stand against tyranny and impunity.

“It emboldens us to stand firm because of the interest of the people. We will resist any attempt to coerce us to cave in. Even under the Military, there has not been this nature of impunity. We are determined and we have made up our minds to rescue Nigeria,” he said.

http://www.vondanews.com/saraki-wike-claims-more-apc-governors-senior-politicians-will-join-pdp/
thank you Wike.What Buhari and his incompetent Party leaders don't know is that bullying opposition with impunity is a fastest way to let Nigerians draw sympathy for PDP. Nigerians are not Zombies, they have eyes ,ears, they also have feelings.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by daygee12: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2018
We can't mortgage our future in the hands of these selfish rogues called Wike, Fayose, Saraki and co. These set of people dont mind selling Nigeria overnight. Things may be hard now but we are surely heading to the right direction.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by excel101(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2018
cool
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by excel101(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Come 2019, PMB will be sent to the land of oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Changethechain: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Point of correction.. Recession happened because of buhari body language.. He came threatening fire and brimstone, naturally foreign investors sold off their asset and left the country

Secondly, corruption is worse in Buhari govt than Jonathan govt.
Case closed

oluDharay:
Wole Soyinka on PDP Defection

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Seetto: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Going back to their vomits, the same old looters, from day one u will know PDP has an agenda, the manner in which sarki becomes the senate president and how ekweremadu emerged his deputy, buhari Mr no interference made it easy for sarki to achieved is backstabbing agenda .

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by SternProphet: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
I foresee Buhari winning by a landslide in the coming polls. The West is locked down, North is locked down, parts of Igboland, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Delta are flipping. Middle belt states will still deliver at least 40% to APC. I don't see hope for PDP. APGA may win more states than PDP in 2019...and lots of small parties will win reps and senatorial.

These PDP guys don't realise that there is a revolution coming to politics.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by AdesegunSanni89: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2018
excel101:
the land wey your father dey now abi

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by 2016v2017: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2018
excel101:
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by warriking(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2018
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
THUNDER FIRE YOUR MOUTH DIA.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by White007(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Afam4eva:
Anything but Buhari.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by 2016v2017: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
SternProphet:
I foresee Buhari winning by a landslide in the coming polls. The West is locked down, North is locked down, parts of Igboland, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Delta are flipping. Middle belt states will still deliver at least 40% to APC. I don't see hope for PDP. APGA may win more states than PDP in 2019...and lots of small parties will win reps and senatorial.

These PDP guys don't realise that there is a revolution coming to politics.
go and have rest, you don't know politics. you think all Nigerians are Zombies?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by AdesegunSanni89: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2018
2016v2017:

go and have rest, you don't know politics. you think all Nigerians are Zombies?
and you think all Nigerians are IPOB?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by LANDLORD72: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Copied
Continue to copy and paste daura will not escape you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by 2016v2017: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
Seetto:
Going back to their vomits, the same old looters, from day one u will know PDP has an agenda, the manner in which sarki becomes the senate president and how ekweremadu emerged his deputy, buhari Mr no interference made it easy for sarki to achieved is backstabbing agenda .
be honest to yourself, wasn't it because Buhari didn't want to let Tinubu have his way, that he pretended not to interfere?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by kalu61(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Even if only Buhari remains in APC, he will still win 2019 election. Wike should me more concerned about his re-election because it’s not sure for him oooo
You are lying to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by killuminati(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happeningi

Copied
shocked

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES O! shocked
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Akpa133(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
oluDharay:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

Copied

Saraki your own don finished

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by gracedarwin08: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
We cant even wait for them, our umbrella can accomodate them all.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Akpa133(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
bestviewer:
Wike my man. We trust you. APC must go out from Aso Rock cheesy

The you betray stealing is not corruption

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by FitnesScientist: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by highness25(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
ayazor:
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has congratulated Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed for their courage to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Saraki and Ahmed announced their decisions on Tuesday.

Addressing journalists on Tuesday at the Government House Port Harcourt, Wike said the level of impunity under the APC Federal Government, surpassed what was obtainable during the military administration.

“I salute the Senate President Bukola Saraki and Kwara State Governor for being bold to say that they will not be intimidated. I welcome them to the PDP which is being rebranded to take over the leadership of the country in 2019.

“More governors and senior politicians will still defect in the coming days. This regime of intimidation and harassment emboldens us. It strengthens us to stand against tyranny and impunity.

“It emboldens us to stand firm because of the interest of the people. We will resist any attempt to coerce us to cave in. Even under the Military, there has not been this nature of impunity. We are determined and we have made up our minds to rescue Nigeria,” he said.

http://www.vondanews.com/saraki-wike-claims-more-apc-governors-senior-politicians-will-join-pdp/
If they like they should all join PDP what's my business. me that's looking for money to celebrate my birthday. well, it can also be celebrated here. Fellow nairalanders it's my day.
Happy new month and also happy birthday to me
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by GEEBITE: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
This level of your delusion takes the cake.Zombeism is dangerous!!!
SEONaijaExpert:
Even those in PDP are not happy they're coming. Truth be told grin

Most defecting politicians are running for the 2nd time in office and the chance for a 3rd time is very slim. So they need PDP to make them look fresh again.

This is just the simple truth. Same people don't want to leave the seat, so they're defecting for a chance again.

It's not about any problem in APC.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by HumbleOlad: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2018
I welcome them to the PDP which is being rebranded to take over the leadership of the country in 2019.

How can you re-brand a party with the same old clingy set of people? I am disappointed with the options they left us with in this country, PDP and APC are the same, they comprise old and wicked set of people who doesn't want the progress of this country.

We are left with two terrible options, only God can save us from these people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by kaen1317: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
it means say you get serious ear infection. Go treat yourself ASAP
okay baba and ur humble sef. Defection is in the air. How market?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by nwatthu(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2018
so..u no dey shame...smh
iskuburi407:
Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by Nwaiberibe: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2018
veekid:
It's rainy season, People 're running for their lives, they are embracing umbrellas instead of brooms since they are tired of sweeping. grin
You used to be a zombie, what happened to you?
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by lx3as(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Oga Wike, it's your State's money, spend it but make sure you buy relevant politicians that can help you defeat Buhari not people that will later scatter your investment/PDP!
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by honourhim: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2018
HAH:
I have never had hope in any politician like Buhari but now I am never been disappointed by any politician like Buhari

I realised that being incorruptible is not same thing as being competent, but is Buhari not even corrupt ?

I campaigned for him canvassed for him, sent money to him and even here on nairaland we did it

I am a disappointed buharist

This mistake must be undone 2019 .

Allah wadaran naka ya lalace

I did the same o but i regret that action. We must put this country on the right track. PDP is bad as APC but its good to have strong opposition party like them so as to put APC under check as they did to PDP in the past.
God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by iskuburi407: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Changethechain:
Be there crying sai baba... Seems you are high and blind.. You can't see what is happening in your surroundings
Nigerians should count themselves lucky to have President Muhammadu Buhari as their leader. But some mentally unstable lunatics are........
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by isahsalee: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2018
After joining pdp there're no more propaganda apc party members, what a u-turn.
Re: Saraki: Wike Claims More APC Governors, Senior Politicians Will Join PDP by OlaMiki: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023 , in 2019 its PMB vs Association of Nig Treasury looters. only satanic evil srcub of looted money receivers/Lazy Youths will go for the looters. the person below shud first fix his Mental and Physical Laziness
fergie001:
Sai.....who?again?

You can't fix stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital / Peter Obi Commiserate With Victims Of Onitsha Fire / Segun Awosanya "Sega", #ENDSARS Originator Wins AFZ 2017 Person Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.