Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,055 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? (403 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by noblejames: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2018
This is very subtle and daisy question based on the making of Nigerian society. It is a society that everybody wants to be identified and recognized and therefore one of the ways to obtain this ‘virtues’ is by taking a chieftaincy title. But as a Christian is it necessary for you? If your answer is yes what is your reason? Watch the clip above to find out the views of others.

http://www.talking-christianity.com/2018/07/as-christian-will-you-agree-to-take.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+talking-christianity%2FgmEx+%28Talking+Christianity%29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=617&v=rUnFAbUIrtE
Re: As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2018
yes of course,it Does not contradict each other..even Catholic give chieftaincy title
Re: As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by noblejames: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
yes of course,it Does not contradict each other..even Catholic give chieftaincy title
It is biblical and spiritually sound? However, so many people in the video have different opinion.....
Re: As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Never Say Never... Lol... anyway, I don't think I will like to take it except its Kingship but I know that anything is possible in Life grin
Re: As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by Shelumiel: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Some chieftaincy titles require the performance of certain ungodly rituals/practices . In such a case , I will not accept such a title.
Re: As A Christian Will You Agree To Take A Chieftaincy Title? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
For me I don't need any, all I need is the Moola angry

(1) (Reply)

40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator 2-6 / What Is Grace? / This post will heal all of your confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.