Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later (596 Views)

Even If Somebody From The Dead Comes To Tell You About Heaven And Hell-fire / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later by winkmart: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2018
A young boy who has been pronounced dead after he got drowned and so much efforts to resuscitate him proved abortive, came back to life on his own some few hours later to the surprise of medics.

The boy drowned over the weekend and was pronounced dead a short while later but he resurrected, according to Jared Sawyer Jr., a motivational speaker and the host of a new TV show called Empower Today.

Sharing the news to Twitter, Jared wrote:

"Meet Eric, he DROWNED YESTERDAY and was pronounced DEAD on the scene a few hours ago but he miraculously CAME BACK TO LIFE! MY GOD IS GOOD!!! #JesusIsReal #MiracleWorker #DeathIsDefeated"

Well, some of his followers believed it was not a miracle and just a random happening that could have happened to any one. A particular user even mentioned that the boy fought for himself and if well monitored, will live to be a great person in the future:

I am so happy the Boy survived and is making a recovery. But Science can explain why, I’m afraid ‘God’ didn’t intervene! I prefer to think the boy is a fighter & that strength & the knowledge he nearly died will mould him into a fine human being!

https://lailasnews.com/young-boy-drowned-and-pronounced-dead-comes-back-to-life-hours-later/

lalasticlala

Re: Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later by iskuburi407: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Fake news

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba
Re: Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later by hopefulLandlord: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Young Boy Drowned And Pronounced Dead Comes Back To Life Hours Later by felixomor: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
hmmm

Miracle hunter grin

You no go tire.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Kneeling To Converse With Pst Oyedepo And Other Men Of God / Is Masturbation A Sin Or Not? / Is Kanye West Born Again By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.