Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (56563 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Champele(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2017
What a painful lost!

Miss Olivia Uchechi Ihionu lost her life at Adoration Ministry Uke 15 August 2017 where going to praise her God. She is the first daughter of her parents. A loving people with kind heart. she is so humble and kind. She was engage last xmas and is preparing to wed this coming Xmas. Everyone that knows her are still in choke over her death.
According to eye witness, she went to ease her self in a nearby gutter when they just arrive the prayer ground and suddenly got missing. Due to heavy rainfall on that day it was letter discovered that she fell into gutter and was latter found dead in the neigbouring village. Things like this make me question God. #Crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2017
How did it happen?

Kedu ka o si mee?

Akwa arịrị.

Sọ Chukwu ma ije.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by swiz123(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2017
What a beauty! Rip dear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by veekid(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2017
Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

NB: OP I suggest you take remedial classes strictly for English Language

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by hmabdool(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Eyya
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by buygala(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

I totally agree with you. cool

So that he can do much better when posting about your Funeral smiley

angry

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ahmg001(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by YINKS89(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by dbynonetwork: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2017
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister.

8 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by dapyd1(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
RIP dear.

It is quite unfortunate. People die everywhere but majority of deaths I see on nairaland front page are preventable if only we take safety and security serious as the government, as society and as individuals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by laurel03(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
nothing in ds life...vanity. Rip

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
may God console her family

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by youngerikina40(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Her poster was posted in ochanja.
May her gentle soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by cristianisraeli: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Champele:
What a painful lost!

Miss Olivia Uchechi Ihionu lost her life at Adoration Ministry Uke 15 August 2017 where going to praise her God. She is the first daughter of her parents. A loving people with kind heart. she is so humble and kind. She was engage last xmas and is preparing to wed this coming Xmas. Everyone that knows her are still in choke over her death.
According to eye witness, she went to ease her self in a nearby gutter when they just arrive the prayer ground and suddenly got missing. Due to heavy rainfall on that day it was letter discovered that she fell into gutter and was latter found dead in the neigbouring village. Things like this make me question God. #Crying

FREAK accident..RIP

4 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Uke? And I wanted to go o
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by noble71(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
RIP to the dead.
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
folakemigeh:

He has delivered his message cool

10 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by spartan117(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
We give glory to God
Rip
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by yungwilly(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by EarlOfWarwick(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
She died for nothing worshipping an assumed messiah.. Smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by jnfoage: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,

Bad news everywhere..

RIP sister.
Buhari called from London to condole with the victims of gunmen attack of a church about 5wks ago in Anambra.
RAM is a volatile memory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm May God grant her eternal rest embarassed
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nistfrank(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2017
there should be a place inside d compound for worshipers to ease themselves, look we re so carefree in dis country

11 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by laurel03(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
dbynonetwork:
BUHARI is back,
Bad news everywhere..
RIP sister.
bad news no go happen to me IJN...

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
Not cool
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
heaven straight, I'm happy for her smiley
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Fogman(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
What a loss
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by shakor400: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
May her gentle soul sleep in peace
Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
She had a great endearing smile..

4 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
The adoration ministry should be held responsible... They are expected to provide such facilities for the worshippers

5 Likes

Re: Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
U went to serve God but he could not protect u. Is dat one a worthy god. Rip

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday / Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.