Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group (3059 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by okoroblog: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2018
The indigenous people of Biafra has sometime around 2016 and 2017 filed a suit against the federal government at a US court alleging that the FG has neglected them, violated their human right, killing and torturing it members who protest freely in the streets of Nigeria.

The IPOB was demanding millions of dollars in compensation. According to their DC Attorney, Fein & Delvalle PLLC accused the federal government of conspiracy and killing of the people from south eastern Nigeria in order to terminate their secessionist movement and to terrorize people from that region

Those listed as respondents in the suit are
http://okoroblog.com/ipob-lost-to-fg-as-us-court-throws-out-their-law-suit/

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Says 'Okoro' blog

grin

5 Likes

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by IsaAbubakar: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2018
adsence should ban Nigerians at least it'll help to curtail junk blogs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Karlovich: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2018
terrorist group or not, Buhari must be crushed and destroyed next year, he will have no other option than to run back to his cows in daura

8 Likes

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by vedaxcool(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin ipob juwus voice, we are no longer, cownu, we are with saraki, we are too foolish to think, only follow follow we know.

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Daviddson(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol. Chai! Bloggers and fake news; sensible people will only laugh at this fake story. If this were to be about Buhari and APC and it's so clear that it's manufactured, you'll have seen how much IPOB would have swooned on this thread celebrating it despite knowing it's lie.

2 Likes

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by magoo10(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Misleading heading
Rule 8 stop posting fake news

2 Likes

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Some liter brain morons have already digested this junk. Pitiful!3
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by okoroblog: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
but it's true
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Almaiga: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hahaha, IPOB's don suffer aswear. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by okoroblog: 12:38am On Aug 02, 2018
BIAFRA IS GONE

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nnejijohn: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2018
Biafra is over

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by mbos: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
okoroblog:
The indigenous people of Biafra has sometime around 2016 and 2017 filed a suit against the federal government at a US court alleging that the FG has neglected them, violated their human right, killing and torturing it members who protest freely in the streets of Nigeria.

The IPOB was demanding millions of dollars in compensation. According to their DC Attorney, Fein & Delvalle PLLC accused the federal government of conspiracy and killing of the people from south eastern Nigeria in order to terminate their secessionist movement and to terrorize people from that region

Those listed as respondents in the suit are
http://okoroblog.com/ipob-lost-to-fg-as-us-court-throws-out-their-law-suit/

RUBBISH AND CHILDISH FAKE NEWS

5 Likes

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by mrbaba18(m): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
give me biafra or give me death

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by okoroblog: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
YOU JUST HAVE TO ACCEPT COURT ORDER
mrbaba18:
give me biafra or give me death

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by healthyfamily16(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
biafra is gone finally

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by MEDICALEX: 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
ABEG BIAFRA NEVER TIRE
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by gidgiddy: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
This fake news, the mods should take this thread down.

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by MEDICALEX: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
biafra is over
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by olayemi241: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
biafra is over

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by chichar1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ipob juwus voice, we are no longer, cownu, we are with saraki, we are too foolish to think, only follow follow we know.
Zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by MEDICALEX: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
useless ipob
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by healthyfamily16(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
useless people
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by MEDICALEX: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
biafra it is time to go and rest
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Nnejijohn: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
God I think it's time me and all my brothers will leave this Biafra and move ahead
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by MEDICALEX: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin shocked shocked :overy funny
Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
Biafra is dead an buried.

Re: US Court In District Of Columbia Has Declared IPOB A Terrorist Group by gidgiddy: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
The mods should take this FAKE NEWS down

The US Government has already said that they do not consider IPOB to be a terrorist group. The terrorist tag on IPOB is only in Nigeria and the matter is still in the court of appeal.

(1) (Reply)

President Cyril Ramaphosa Makes Mistake On Live TV While Addressing Xenophob / Edo Crisis: ‘I May Not Be Seeking Reelection Next Year’, Says Obaseki / Giadom Called Meeting Where He Was Given Sack Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.