Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations (10916 Views)

Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by KINGofHELL: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
... Says Nigeria bleeding, needs a lifeline

The owner of DAAR Communication, and the Chairman Technical Committee for Abubakar Atiku Presidential project, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, has denied saying that nobody from South East could be President in 2023.

Dokpesi who made the denial Monday in Umuahia, while addressing the leaders of the People Democratic Party, PDP, in Abia State, said his opponents fabricated and peddled such “bloody lie” to pitch him against the Igbo.

He said most of his associates come from the South East, and that he had used his personal resources to defend the Igbo cause.

Dokpesi said that he never granted any interview but only held a private chat with a friend but regretted that an eavesdropper quoted him out of context to blackmail him.

” I don’t have anything against the South East. I never said anybody from the South East can be President. Bloody lie! I never said so.

” I used my platforms – AIT and Ray Power Radio to cover the lifetime of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, and other Igbo sons, at no cost but my own cost. I gave them free airtime that runs in millions of Naira.

” In 2014 National Conference I stood and defended the South East for the creation of additional two states. All the meetings were held in my house before we went for consensus on the floor of the Conference. My best friends and associates come from the South East.

” I have my greatest respect for the South East. I believe there are many qualified and capable South Easterners who are qualified to lead this country.”

Dokpesi also said he had provided an opportunity for the Biafra agitation movement to defend itself, contending that the struggle was due to prevailing injustice against Ndigbo.

” Often I have created a platform for IPOB to defend itself.

I belong to the school of thought that believes that IPOB is not doing anything wrong. Their actions were borne out of injustice, out of neglect, and out of the incapacity of the present President; his absolute failure which started in 1985.

” He has neglected the South East and those wrongs have to be corrected at the right time.”

Dokpesi later took the All Progressive Congress APC- Government of President Muhamnadu Buhari to the cleaners, saying Nigeria is bleeding as a result of Buhari’s maladministration and incompetence.

” Buhari is a big failure. He is incompetent and incapable; he is a low visionary and doesn’t understand the sensitivities of this country.

” That is why the country is on the verge of collapse. NIGERIA is so divided now than never. Did they not say that by the end of this year our debt will be about N50 trillion?

” Nigeria is bleeding and at the brinks of collapse. As PDP we owe this nation, ourselves, and the future the responsibility to rescue this country.

” We have to come together as one people. We must not allow the evil forces to totally ruin the future of our children.

” I will not sleep well in my grave if I fold my hands and fail to act now. Don’t leave me alone in the struggle. Let’s support Atiku Abubakar to rescue Nigeria”.

Dokpesi who stormed Abia with other members of the Atiku Presidential project team said that the former Vice President “is well educated and prepared” to re-fix Nigeria if given the opportunity in 2023.

Responding, PDP Chairman, Abia State, Rt. Asiforo Okere welcomed the team and expressed hope that comes 2023 God would redeem Nigeria from misrule.

He described Atiku as a great man who had played a key role in the development of democracy in Nigeria.

Adding his voice, former Chairman of PDP in the state, Dr Ndidi Okereke, said Abia was open to all aspirants from anywhere, promising that the party elders would later take a decision after due consultations.

Other party chieftains including former Deputy Speaker, Hon. Emeka Stanley; former State Chairman, Benson Ezem, and former PDP State Women Leader, Nnenna Obewu; said the leaders of the party would discuss and take a position on the matter at the proper time.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/if-i-hate-seast-i-wouldnt-have-given-ipob-platform-to-defend-itself-dokpesi/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Penguin2: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Which platform?

AIT?

AIT that is full stop away from NTA?

Which platform gan gan?

And saying he gave IPOB platform for “propaganda” is actually an insult.

Because he’s insinuating that what IPOB has been doing is engaging in “propaganda”; which is an erroneous assertion.

IPOB is not a propaganda organization. They are an organization fighting for justice, equity, fairness and truth.

Every statement that has ever emanated from them has been truth and no propaganda.

I suggest Atiku takes this man away from his campaign before he destroys it with careless statements.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Nonpartisan1: 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
” I belong to the school of thought that believes that IPOB is not doing anything wrong.

May it never be well with you Dokpesi.

Killing and eating of human being is not wrong?

Killing and burning anybody that is against the wanton destruction of properties and lives in the south east is not wrong?

killing of the Ezes and Igwes in Igboland is not wrong?

Bringing terror to the south east is not wrong Dokpesi?

Crumbling the economy of the South East in the name of Sit-At-Home is not wrong,?

Dokpesi may the type of agitation by the ipob terrorists get to you and your famiy in Jesus name!

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Passoverme(f): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
We've heard you
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by duro4chang(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
An expired politician. He has no political value.

13 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by alizma: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
You see how selfish some people can be. Just to prove loyalty to the same Fulani that Buhari is tagged, hear what Dopesi is saying

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by federal9: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Click like for PDP

Click share for APC

Something is wrong with the title.

5 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by FreeStuffsNG: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
” I used my platforms – AIT and Ray Power Radio to cover the lifetime of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, and other Igbo sons, at no cost but my own cost. I gave them free airtime that runs in millions of Naira

This is preposterous shocked.

DAAR communications plc ,owners of AIT is a publicity quoted company that has been declaring huge losses year on year and never declared dividend for almost 20 years!

Yet the founder and Chairman is here telling the shareholders why their investment has returned zero returns for years now is because ad slots are being given for political and IPOB terrorists propaganda campaigns.

SEC and NGX need to look into DAAR communications again. This is corruption and poor corporate governance.

This is part of the complaints from investors and SEC and NGX are culpable. This is a glaring reason why SEC and NGX must investigate Daar Communication and the shareholders should report SEC, NGX and DAAR communications to EFCC.

Meanwhile, dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by donbachi(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Last time i checked..it was raypower and not radiobiafra

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Shakitibobo23: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why do you need to reply to these ungrateful people?

How many times have they abuse other region leaders, so because you supported your Atiku they are after your neck.

You are a coward for explaining yourself Dokpesi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
The Clamor for PDP to zone their presidential ticket to SE is hitting all camp real hard, esp Atiku's camp.

PDP have a very tough choice to make, They know they can't ignore SE this time around.

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by helinues: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Truth is coming out gradually.

So some people have been given Igbos platform to propagate their propaganda..

Interesting

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by helinues: 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Which platform?

AIT?

AIT that is full stop away from NTA?

Which platform gan gan?

And saying he gave IPOB platform for “propaganda” is actually an insult.

Because he’s insinuating that what IPOB has been doing is engaging in “propaganda”; which is an erroneous assertion.

IPOB is not a propaganda organization. They are an organization fighting for justice, equity, fairness and truth.

Every statement that has ever emanated from them has been truth and no propaganda.

I suggest Atiku takes this man away from his campaign before he destroys it with careless statements.

You people sabi carry goal post. So AIT is no longer una darling TV station.

Una water don dey cook fish it don tey

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Entprys(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
We yoruba people go dey put mouth for wetin no konsan us.
Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by doctokwus: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Childish talk.
This Nigerian oldmen in politics are always talking like people that have aged badly.
One cannot grant a 5 minute interview without you wanting to spit and smash your tv.
The other one that day was talking of expired PVCs.
Dokpesi in just one day has said 2 rubbish things:that Atiku would hand over to a SouthEasterner after just 1 term and now this ipob talk.
The one positive about dokpesi though is that he didn't allow his tv and radio stations to be intimidated by the intimidating and archaic tactics of Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Biafrannuke: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another lunatic on the loose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man will drag PDP/Atiku/DAAR into needless controversy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by gwafaeziokwu: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Oldies like us has made our stand known since time 'imo River'( in Zebrudayah's voice) . Nigeria can't escape the Igbo question come 2023. IPOB has made sure that the injustice against Igbos remain an unavoidable topic in the national discuss. The Igbo masses has proven time and again through civil disobedience where thier loyalty lie.

The Igbo political leadership have also gotten the memo. They are the reason Biafra nation is taking so long because they still believe Nigeria has something for them. Come 2023, Nigeria(which is notorious for not learning from history) will make the same arrogant mistake of the past against a major ethnic group.

2023 will surely be interesting grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by omenkaLives(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

May it never be well with you Dokpesi.

Killing and eating of human being is not wrong?

Killing and burning anybody that is against the wanton destruction of properties and lives in the south east is not wrong?

killing of the Ezes and Igwes in Igboland is not wrong?

Bring terror to the south east is not wrong Dokpesi?

Crumbling the economy of the South East in the name of Sit-At-Home is not wrong,?

Dokpesi may the type of agitation by the ipob terrorists get to you and your famiy in Jesus name!
This is one of Atiku's spokesmen, and as such, the statement can be attributed to Atiku himself.

We are taking notes. The same person that sees nothing wrong in the destruction of Nigeria desires to be Nigeria's president.

Make we see where dem wan pass enter Aso Rock.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Nonpartisan1: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
This is one of Atiku's spokesmen, and as such, the statement can be attributed to Atiku himself.

We are taking notes. The same person that sees nothing wrong in the destruction of Nigeria desires to be Nigeria's president.

Make we see where dem wan pass enter Aso Rock.

The man is everything wrong with this country.

lalasticlala Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Sholaco: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Foolish old man

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Cumtroller: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
This fvcker should shut his dirty sewer of a mouth if he lacks something meaningful to say.

Hungry Political Jobber looking for relevance.

Useless man will have Boko Haram, ESN and Taliban TV Stations on his platform if they can pay for airtime. Daar Communications wey no fit pay staff salary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Baawaa(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
I belong to the school of thought that believes that IPOB is not doing anything wrong.
Dokpesi,listen to yourself, they are not doing anything wrong by burning police stations, killing of innocent souls,bringing untold hardship on the masses by imposing unnecessary sit at home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: If I Hate SE, I Wouldn’t Have Given IPOB A Platform On My Stations by Echara: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Purchased Fire Equipment: Sanwo-Olu Ask Residents To Protect Assets / BREAKING News!!! Terrorists Strikes Near Abuja / PDP Moves To Remove Organising Secretary Over Incompetence, Arrogance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.